#441 mr4r4n

mr4r4n

OSE-DEV

• Developer
  • 210 posts
  • Twitter:Cobra_CMDR_47
  • LocationNYS

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:12 PM

Me as well, do have a major update, Spartan and surprise up my sleeve for tomorrow :D

Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS v2.1

• neckchop likes this

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#442 luke61456789

luke61456789

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:16 PM

Me as well, do have a major update, Spartan and surprise up my sleeve for tomorrow :D

oh hell yea

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#443 patchac

patchac

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Current Device(s):droid rzr

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:30 AM

Most look stock, not really much theme going on. Just how I like it

good man, thank you!

i might flash this one day.. looking forward to this surprise! hah

#444 x25064

x25064

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:11 PM

So is this acid mod just preset EQ? Is this applied on boot or something? Because if I ope the acid mod app it just gives me options for the toggle but nothing to customize with..

#445 weaponx

weaponx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • LocationTX

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:46 AM

So is this acid mod just preset EQ? Is this applied on boot or something? Because if I ope the acid mod app it just gives me options for the toggle but nothing to customize with..

I don't think you are supposed to customize it, I know it automatically starts when I plug in my headset. It gives my music a much noticeable boost. I tell you what, I think every ROM should have this..it's not all in your head with this..I hear a big difference when I run a rom without Acid..
Hey bub, I'm not finished with you yet..... SKNIT!!

#446 weaponx

weaponx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • LocationTX

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:50 PM

I guess this is not happening? It's not that you owe anyone anything, we understand these things are not priorities in the real world, but when a dev releases a statement like this..well you can't blame anyone for actually expecting it to come. After all, the only thing we can give on these forums is our word, which is respected and taken as fact. I run your roms the longest because they are stable and have some really nice features..all of them. Just dissapointed that "tomorrow" hasn't come after so long..

#447 mr4r4n

mr4r4n

OSE-DEV

• Developer
  • 210 posts
  • LocationNYS

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:44 AM

I guess this is not happening? It's not that you owe anyone anything, we understand these things are not priorities in the real world, but when a dev releases a statement like this..well you can't blame anyone for actually expecting it to come. After all, the only thing we can give on these forums is our word, which is respected and taken as fact. I run your roms the longest because they are stable and have some really nice features..all of them. Just dissapointed that "tomorrow" hasn't come after so long..

It is fact, I've had 4 restless kids a better half with a broken leg, a father in law fresh out of physical rehabilitation a laptop with now broken input devices and two bricked phones in the name of science, the phones have been recently fixed, but I do uphold a standard to which I try my best to make sure my releases adhere to, the fact that I've been able to take care of the spectrum of what I've been doing, I think I've done pretty well lol, new versions will be live mid afternoon

#448 Rinkle McBally

Rinkle McBally

Perv McGert

• Developer
  • 860 posts
  • Twitter:Rinkle_McBally
  • Google+:RinkleMcBally22@gmail.com
  • LocationForest Lake MN
  • Current Device(s):S3 D2vzw, Galaxy Tab 2

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:51 PM

@weaponx wtf man? Give the man some slack yeah so what he said "tomorrow" put yourself in his shoes and in his situation see if you could put a rom out. This shizz is a hobby don't expect things real life takes priority over android. I hope you don't expect things to be handed to you

rink2_zps72b73afa.png

**** If you want a signature, wallpaper or avatar done feel free to hit me up send me a pm ****

#449 mr4r4n

mr4r4n

OSE-DEV

• Developer
  • 210 posts
  • LocationNYS

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:58 PM

Uploading now both editions, at my dsl rates. It will more then likely be a morning release

#450 weaponx

weaponx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • LocationTX

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:17 PM

@weaponx wtf man? Give the man some slack yeah so what he said "tomorrow" put yourself in his shoes and in his situation see if you could put a rom out. This shizz is a hobby don't expect things real life takes priority over android. I hope you don't expect things to be handed to you

RM...WTF yourself...don't...just don't..If a man has a problem with what another man said to him, let that man address it. I applaud this Devs work, its solid, worth the wait. He sounds like a respectable enough guy to deal with anything I said he wasn't comfortable with, doesn't need you or anyone else to speak on his behalf

#451 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:53 PM

Ok guys, please calm down. Obviously the dev has some personal "real" life issues. I'm not sure if its common knowledge by now, but I'm gonna take this time to fill EVERYONE in. ETA's are taboo. And just because a dev thinks he can push something at a certain time and his real life get in the way and he can't it's really NOT the end of the world. Let's all remember these folks do this for "their own enjoyment". When people start asking when's this happening, and why hasn't this happened yet? Well, it loses the fun for the dev and they just decide this HIGHLY UNDERPAID job ain't worth it any more. And then this rom, and the next one and the next one dries up, and it all stops. And then YOU gotta make your own rom. How would you feel if any of the devs on this site said, "hey, WTH, it's snowing here and we have what 45k members on this forum, why is it 20 of us make rom after rom, but every time it snows I can't get ONE member to my house to shovel my drive way? Why is this? It CAN't be because I don't pay for it, hell I do stuff for free all the time? What's the issue here?

tldr; any member not willing to shovel their favorite devs driveway of snow should not have a word to say about updates, promises or ETA's

/done.

Back on topic of the ROM.
  • garywojdan81, neckchop and Rinkle McBally like this

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

#452 mr4r4n

mr4r4n

OSE-DEV

• Developer
  • 210 posts
  • LocationNYS

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:11 AM

Already calm and agreed. :D links posted shortly

#453 Rinkle McBally

Rinkle McBally

Perv McGert

• Developer
  • 860 posts
  • LocationForest Lake MN

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:28 AM

I couldn't agree with you more tucs

rink2_zps72b73afa.png

**** If you want a signature, wallpaper or avatar done feel free to hit me up send me a pm ****

#454 mr4r4n

mr4r4n

OSE-DEV

• Developer
  • 210 posts
  • LocationNYS

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:50 AM

md5's didnt match redoing now
  • prosaschi likes this

#455 prosaschi

prosaschi

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Google+:paulrosaschi@gmail.com
  • LocationTucson, AZ

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:52 AM

Anyone know the status on these ROMs? I really enjoy these ones, was just curious.

#456 mr4r4n

mr4r4n

OSE-DEV

• Developer
  • 210 posts
  • LocationNYS

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:36 PM

New upload will be going up the pipeline tomorrow

Sent from my perfect MAXX HD running MAXXIUMUS v2.2 HD

#457 phrite

phrite

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationEast Texas
  • Current Device(s):Razr, Nexus 7

Posted 24 February 2013 - 02:19 PM

I have a few quick questions,
Firstly i am coming from wizbean and i love it, I have watched these develop over time and would like to give them a go.

i have used a few of the CM10 roms and they all have said the same must install into slot 1? is CM10 RAZR BLADE v1 the same?
Do i need anything else for this rom? gapps?
i read where people were using beats and have never had any luck using it on my razr. that is one of the main functions i use my phone for, and would like to know the best settings/setup for listening to music? i use poweramp.
thanks in advance.

#458 mr4r4n

mr4r4n

OSE-DEV

• Developer
  • 210 posts
  • LocationNYS

Posted 24 February 2013 - 02:50 PM

I turn on brilliant treble and no 3d from moto's sound settings and tune noozoxide to your liking for sweet sound

Sent from my perfect MAXX HD running MAXXIUMUS v2.2 HD

• phrite likes this

#459 phrite

phrite

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationEast Texas
  • Current Device(s):Razr, Nexus 7

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:42 PM

anyone else having probs getting the JB BASE GAPPS? the link is not working

​ never mind i figured it out ....love the rom....

#460 Rinkle McBally

Rinkle McBally

Perv McGert

• Developer
  • 860 posts
  • LocationForest Lake MN

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:49 PM

Link is working for me

rink2_zps72b73afa.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users