B.E.McAllister

Paint by Number Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • LocationUT, PA
  • Current Device(s):Bionic

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:40 PM

I know it's possible cause I've seen it in many great ROMs, just curious if there is a flashable zip floating around. I've read the instructions on how to do it and to be honest I don't have a clue on what they are talking about. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

#2 6flip9

6flip9

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Twitter:SIX_FLIP_NINE
  • LocationShelton, WA

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:12 PM

Where are these instructions??? :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
i DREAM, iMAGiNE + THiNK BiONiC :-)

#3 B.E.McAllister

B.E.McAllister

Paint by Number Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • LocationUT, PA
  • Current Device(s):Bionic

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:30 PM

Sorry, not for the bionic specifically but the ones I was trying were

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

and

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#4 6flip9

6flip9

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Twitter:SIX_FLIP_NINE
  • LocationShelton, WA

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:47 PM

Yay they aslways look so complicated till you just do it a few times, then your like geeze that was stupid :P
i DREAM, iMAGiNE + THiNK BiONiC :-)

#5 nitephlight

nitephlight

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:45 AM

this is going to be extremely difficult to do if you're on stock; my suggestion would be to go with an existing stock based ROM. the reason being: motorola has not only the framework and framework-res, but also moto and blur specific framework that would likely have to be modded.

id imagine that any CM, AOKP or CNA ROM already has this built in. if so, you might be able to mod them with these techniques (but no there is no flashable zip as far as I know)

#6 DLuke

DLuke

Bionic Modder

• Superuser
  • 69 posts
  • LocationNor*Cal

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:22 AM

this is going to be extremely difficult to do if you're on stock; my suggestion would be to go with an existing stock based ROM. the reason being: motorola has not only the framework and framework-res, but also moto and blur specific framework that would likely have to be modded.

id imagine that any CM, AOKP or CNA ROM already has this built in. if so, you might be able to mod them with these techniques (but no there is no flashable zip as far as I know)

im workin on it.. almost done with it.. very close.. just wish i had more time to dedicate to it
  • B.E.McAllister likes this
Posted Image Posted Image
**So ive always held out on adding a donate link because this is just something i do for enjoyment.. but i have received a few requests recently to add one.. so if you enjoy my work and would like to buy me a beer or put some gas in my car, that would be very much appreciated.. but please continue to freely enjoy my mods without any feeling of obligation what-so-ever.. the last thing i want by adding this is for people to stop using my mods because they fell obligated.. Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users