• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 tr1dent

tr1dent

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:26 PM

I have the standard Motorola HD dock for my droid RAZR. All of a sudden it no longer gives me the options it used to when I plug it in, bedside mode or anything like that. I have factory reset, unplugged the dock for a while and plugged it back in and still nothing. Anyone else have this issue?

#2 phatdaddyz01

phatdaddyz01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:43 PM

Did you check to see if enable HDMI connection was checked under your display settings?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#3 tr1dent

tr1dent

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:05 PM

Did you check to see if enable HDMI connection was checked under your display settings?

I did it works when I turn on my TV bit it is only the options to mirror display, web top and play music

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#4 silentjet

silentjet

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:32 PM

In ICS, opposite to GB, dock support is very ugly. I love my bedside mode and office mode. But for now I do not have any of theese options. Also it is very-very ugly thing that now we should keep HDMI cable (and out device) connected. But I do not have HDMI-device in my bedroom!!!! Wanna back to GB :)

#5 Guest_Xplorer4x4_*

Guest_Xplorer4x4_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2012 - 10:22 AM

If you simply need it for a clock/alarm clock, check out Alarm Clock Plus. I wear glasses by day and I put my D2G in it's dock at night. ACP let's me adjust the size of the time font which is great because I am blind as a bat with out my glasses. So I put it on a large baby blue font to match the ICS theme, and now I can see the time whenever I wake up blind since I can;t sleep with my glasses on.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users