Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:10 PM

Thank you for this....FINALLY 4.2!!!

#62 ryankliber

ryankliber

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:46 AM

My roommate thought he was cool $#!+ cause his razr hd just got jb 4.1.1 but now I can really top him haha :)

Very stable build (no fcs, no lag). A daily driver if you really want run 4.2 :) I came from the inc2 and when ics builds first started everything was broken, there were fcs, memory leaks, but if you really wanted ics you ran it as a dd haha. also I had the tbolt with no radio on ics haha that wasn't a daily driver. This rom is easily a daily driver if ur willing to sacrifice a few things like camera and whatnot. It's such much fun to run this and then an update comes out and you can actually see a huge amount of progress like if the camera were fixed in an update id be like "hell yeah I have a camera again!"

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

#63 droidrazrkid

droidrazrkid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:01 AM

My roommate thought he was cool $#!+ cause his razr hd just got jb 4.1.1 but now I can really top him haha :)

Very stable build (no fcs, no lag). A daily driver if you really want run 4.2 :) I came from the inc2 and when ics builds first started everything was broken, there were fcs, memory leaks, but if you really wanted ics you ran it as a dd haha. also I had the tbolt with no radio on ics haha that wasn't a daily driver. This rom is easily a daily driver if ur willing to sacrifice a few things like camera and whatnot. It's such much fun to run this and then an update comes out and you can actually see a huge amount of progress like if the camera were fixed in an update id be like "hell yeah I have a camera again!"

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

lol he's funny haha but yea im finna rrun it as daily driver to

#64 jumpin69

jumpin69

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:07 PM

Hey great job! Thank you for all of the hard work! Below are some FYI stuff just from what I have experienced with this one. Not complaining just providing feedback and support!

When playing a podcast like Beyond Podcast app when the screen goes blank it will not wake up again. You have to do the PWR-VOL DWN trick to shut it down and power it back up. Also I received a call last night while it was locked and the phone kept ringing but would not let me unlock the phone to answer it.

Keep up the awesome work and I am so looking forward to your work on this one!

#65 fchiroldes

fchiroldes

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:28 PM

Thanks for the effort and hard work, do you planned to develop this ROM for the GSM version of the RAZR (xt910)?
Thank you again for this excellent news!

#66 0145ethan

0145ethan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:26 PM

Thank you so Mich for all your work! Thanks to DHacker as well since he also helps. I will be flashing when some of the kinks are worked out but its looking amazing! =D Thanks for not letting development die for this device!

#67 Hashcode

Hashcode

King-Of-Code

• Developer
  • 227 posts
  • Twitter:Hashcode0f

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:34 PM

Thanks for the effort and hard work, do you planned to develop this ROM for the GSM version of the RAZR (xt910)?
Thank you again for this excellent news!

Woops, ROM is ready. I just need to post the thread in the GSM section.

#68 lifeisgood

lifeisgood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:17 PM

Loving the rom so far, really appreciate developers working so hard on a device with a locked bootloader. I only have one problem so far, and that's that scrolling seems to be quite laggy much of the time. Part of the screen will sort of drag behind the other part. Is anyone else having this problem, or is it just me? I'll probably try a reflash if nobody else has it. <br /><br />Edit: actually, it seems like it happens during any animation. Very strange. <br /><br />Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk<br />

#69 neOwb

neOwb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:28 AM

Loving the rom so far, really appreciate developers working so hard on a device with a locked bootloader. I only have one problem so far, and that's that scrolling seems to be quite laggy much of the time. Part of the screen will sort of drag behind the other part. Is anyone else having this problem, or is it just me? I'll probably try a reflash if nobody else has it.

Edit: actually, it seems like it happens during any animation. Very strange.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk

+1 to the screen tearing, happened at first with the first few cm10 roms tho so I'm sure it'll get worked out soonSent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#70 mechatricity

mechatricity

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:41 AM

Bump for hashcode! This is amazing progress....especially poignant with no news from moto on JB.

#71 dualOWLS

dualOWLS

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Twitter:The_Golden_word

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:28 AM

Holding back on flashing this for now, it takes great strength! Looks great and nice job with development, people like you are why android is great.

Bump for hashcode! This is amazing progress....especially poignant with no news from moto on JB.

I thought moto said q1 2013, or is that just a rumor?

#72 rmoya5150

rmoya5150

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Locationconcord, ma
  • Current Device(s):Razr converted into a Maxx

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:03 AM

Holding back on flashing this for now, it takes great strength! Looks great and nice job with development, people like you are why android is great.

I thought moto said q1 2013, or is that just a rumor?

there was no time frame given, i saw on droid-life that q1 was kind of a educated guess if you will. we will get it, when is a mystery as always with moto and big red though

#73 damagickid

damagickid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:13 PM

pretty sweet. Does anyone know if we will be able to hack it to let us switch users? I know its for tablets mostly but i remember seeing something about this awhile back.

#74 CraSav

CraSav

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:20 PM

Hey guys has anyone had a problem with answering calls. every time some one calls me my phone rings but does not give me the option to answer it. Also it will not stop ringing until I hold the power button and the volume up and down buttons. any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

#75 rmoya5150

rmoya5150

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Locationconcord, ma
  • Current Device(s):Razr converted into a Maxx

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:26 PM

Hey guys has anyone had a problem with answering calls. every time some one calls me my phone rings but does not give me the option to answer it. Also it will not stop ringing until I hold the power button and the volume up and down buttons. any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Just a bug in this build.... It'll be fixed along with others when as hash and dhacker get around to it. That and other bugs are some of the reasons why it's not quite daily driver status yet... But soon.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

#76 CraSav

CraSav

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:31 PM

Just a bug in this build.... It'll be fixed along with others when as hash and dhacker get around to it. That and other bugs are some of the reasons why it's not quite daily driver status yet... But soon.

Thank you!! i look forward to future builds

#77 jumpin69

jumpin69

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:36 PM

I have seen the same problem.
  • CraSav likes this

#78 jumpin69

jumpin69

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:36 PM

Thank you I am looking forward to this also.

#79 ldeveraux

ldeveraux

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:45 AM

Hey great job! Thank you for all of the hard work! Below are some FYI stuff just from what I have experienced with this one. Not complaining just providing feedback and support!

When playing a podcast like Beyond Podcast app when the screen goes blank it will not wake up again. You have to do the PWR-VOL DWN trick to shut it down and power it back up. Also I received a call last night while it was locked and the phone kept ringing but would not let me unlock the phone to answer it.

Keep up the awesome work and I am so looking forward to your work on this one!

I haven't tried this ROM yet, but I had the same issue on the new Flick 5.0 Tornado. right before updating, I'd transferred everything over to my new Sandisk mini SDXC 64GB card. I have since switched back to my Samsung mini SDHC 32GB and it hasn't happened since. Did you happen to do the same thing?

#80 Marquis

Marquis

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Twitter:myrandomwife
  • Google+:Mark Bielaska

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:25 AM

I'm having a hell of a time trying to get this t flash. I'm using safestrap 3.05 and wiping everything before installing. But every time I start the install it gives me an md5 error as though it can't find it. I'm coming from AOKP jb milestone 1. This has been happening with all ROMs not just this one.

Edit. I figured it out. Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users