Pancake annihilator

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 555 posts
  • Google+:jnbkivett@gmail.com
  • LocationHigh Point NC
  • Current Device(s):Bionic

Posted 20 January 2014 - 09:38 AM

Anyone else having crazy battery drain??? Has been going on the last two nightlys

EOL Bionic running 4.4.2

#2622 zebinadams

zebinadams

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationProvo, UT
  • Current Device(s):Bionic, NI Adam

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:31 AM

Not true for me. Transferred my 2nd daughter's line from ex wife's account with no issues. That was about 5 months ago though. There's a transfer agreement that needs to be initiated between her parents and you.

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

I was able to keep it. Before discounts from work, it's going from about $80 for myself to $130 for the two of us. I was able to keep my unlimited data, which is nice. Depending on how our texting goes, I may get rid of unlimited and go with the 1000 texts and save $20. So I'm glad the person I was chatting with earlier had no idea what they were talking about. 

#2623 kc69

kc69

Droid Elite

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts
  • Google+:kcmj6969@gmail.com
  • LocationEast Bernard TEXAS
  • Current Device(s):RAZR HD

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:03 AM

Cm 02/02 with jbx kernel working for me with 3g only, no lte yet. Had to delete and recreate a slot, much larger than normal. 1000/2000/500. But it does work,still needs some tuning to be right. Cm alone is good enough for a daily.
TEXAS state of mind

#2624 kc69

kc69

Droid Elite

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:06 AM

Slimkat for bionic is out over there. Altered likeness has an atrix 2 so he ported it over for a bunch of omap devices, including ours. I flashed it with pagapps and the cm WiFi ap fix, and tether is working for me. Good battery so far.
TEXAS state of mind

#2625 kc69

kc69

Droid Elite

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:12 AM

Is there any chance one of y'all mods could open a kitkat thread for all these new 4.4.2 ROMs we have out there now. I feel like I've been hijacking hashofcodes thread, but I don't know where else to post on here. Slikkat. Liquid 3.0. Gummy 2.1. Cyan fox. Maker. Alteredlikeness has said he will be bringing paranoid android to us also. We have so many choices lately, its been awesome having something new to flash every day. Sorry hashcode,cm is still the most stable and I'll stop jacking yore thread now!
  • B.E.McAllister likes this
TEXAS state of mind

#2626 kc69

kc69

Droid Elite

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:18 PM

So cm 02/05 has a new kernel, build #3. Hope it has better battery.
TEXAS state of mind

#2627 The Persuader

The Persuader

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationMaine
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 06 February 2014 - 02:48 AM

Battery Life for me been Awesome... Plus running 4 Widget's to boot...Bet it an App or Apps my friend

It's Bubba
"Stubborn In Your Bones"

• DrJay likes this

Its Bubba...."Stubborn In Your Bones"

#2628 Eiht

Eiht

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:12 AM

I flipped back from slimkat this morning and then upgraded to 0205 but it still shows #1. I'll have to mess with it tonight.

Sent from my Bionic

#2629 Nola

Nola

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 08:15 AM

Where are you guys finding these builds? Dhacker's androidhosting only goes up to 1-17. What about slimkat?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

#2630 Eiht

Eiht

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 08:43 AM

Slimkat there's a thread on xda, LS 3 is linked through the xda liquid 2 thread, cm from get.cm and gummy doesn't have a thread it just exists:) I'm driving. I'll pm you some bookmarks in a bit. Sent from my Bionic

#2631 kc69

kc69

Droid Elite

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:01 AM

Gummy 2/07 is up. SS can't open the zip, Failed. Its only 166 mb. All the other working builds were 191 mb. Wonder if they fergot sumpin.
TEXAS state of mind

#2632 kc69

kc69

Droid Elite

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:20 PM

2/08 gummy is only 17 Mb. Team gummy tweeted they were having issues with oldandroid. Cm 2/08 has build 3 kernel, so far for me it hasn't had as good of battery life as build 1 or the Ubuntu builds. I really liked the rombeotch builds as far as battery life.
TEXAS state of mind

#2633 milski65

milski65

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Twitter:milski65

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:59 PM

I'm running 1/29 and having problems with Google search. Have you? Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

#2634 B.E.McAllister

B.E.McAllister

Paint by Number Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • LocationUT, PA

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:46 PM

I believe the battery life is off, I've been running at 2% for the last three hours.

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

#2635 zebinadams

zebinadams

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationProvo, UT
  • Current Device(s):Bionic, NI Adam

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:28 PM

Has anyone had issues with apps disappearing randomly after a reboot? There is one app in particular that does this. Starlink. I've had to re-download it at least 4 times. It's really obnoxious. It's not just the specific nightly that I'm on, I've seen this happen on a few of them. I also had some strange behavior with my GPS the other day. It would show me as right beside the road while using google maps navigation. I don't use navigation very often, but I was wondering if anyone else has seen similar activity with their phones.

#2636 B.E.McAllister

B.E.McAllister

Paint by Number Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • LocationUT, PA

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:13 AM

I've had the gps do that to me as well once. Reboot fixed it for the trip home. I use gps often and it only happened that once. As for the app open your apps in settings and go into that one app and hit the move to internal storage. I have a couple games that will install on the external and I'll have to move them to internal before they disappear on me. I use titanium backup to do all the moving at once.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

• DrJay likes this

#2637 DrJay

DrJay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Google+:jconawayiii@gmail.com
  • LocationRancho Cucamonga California

Posted 22 February 2014 - 09:47 PM

Has anyone had issues with apps disappearing randomly after a reboot? There is one app in particular that does this. Starlink. I've had to re-download it at least 4 times. It's really obnoxious. It's not just the specific nightly that I'm on, I've seen this happen on a few of them. I also had some strange behavior with my GPS the other day. It would show me as right beside the road while using google maps navigation. I don't use navigation very often, but I was wondering if anyone else has seen similar activity with their phones.

I have also had apps disappear when they are on the external SD card. Moving them to internal memory cured the misbehavior.

Sent from my KK DROID BIONIC using my fingers

Sent from my ICS Bionic using my fingers

#2638 kc69

kc69

Droid Elite

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 07:40 PM

3/1 is pretty good and jbx kernel is working really well.
  • DrJay and B.E.McAllister like this
TEXAS state of mind

#2639 Nola

Nola

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 03:35 AM

if anyone is still watching this thread, i think i need some help, or a quick fix if known.  i flashed the newest snapshot with pa gapps after doing a full wipe of the only rom slot i have(outside of stock).  first boot, no lte.  rebooted, no lte.  wiped and reinstalled, no lte.  deleted rom slot and started over, no lte.  tried installing the previous build that i had where everything was fine, now THAT one i get no lte.  does anybody have any idea what happened?  i haven't checked yet but i presume lte is working on the stock side.  i would really really appreciate any input, and thank you!

EDIT:  welp.  tried installing slimcat and everything's fine.  might have been a bad download of snapshot5 or something wonky with it.  i've been on cm for months so maybe i'll just give slimcat some time :)

#2640 johnlgalt

johnlgalt

Antidisestablishmentarianist

• Superuser
  • 7,296 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/JohnLGalt
  • Location3rd Rock
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 4 XL 128 GB

Posted 17 April 2014 - 05:40 AM

I'd go back and try again - it could actually have been something even more ridiculous - like a nearby tower taken offline for maintenance coincidentally while you were flashing.

Running stock would have proven one way or another if it was the ROM or the phone / signal / tower.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users