I was just wonderiing if anyone has seen this for the XT1225? Turbo.
Is this even possible?
How to root Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo XT1225 with TWRP Recovery
- Download both the file and extract the Xperia Advance Kernel, inside the extracted folder, you will find a file called boot.img (if not, then rename the .img file to boot.img), copy the file and paste it to the working fastboot folder on your PC.
- After completing the first step, go to the fastboot folder and open command prompt there, do press Shift+Right Click and select ‘open command prompt here’.
- Now connect your device to your PC via USB cable and run the following commands:adb reboot bootloaderfastboot flash boot.imgfastboot reboot
- Now disconnect your device from your PC and boot into recovery, to do so: first switch off your device and press Volume Up+Power until you see Moto logo on the screen.
- In the next screen you will several options, you just select “install from SD card” option, it will ask you to locate the zip file, just locate the SuperSU zip file that you have already copied to your device’s SD card.
- After completion, just reboot your device.
Tha’s it, you have successfully rooted Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo XT1225
I wouldn't try that if it was me. It doesn't even have the correct model number reference. Mixing kernels from another phone? NO!