Sorry for my stupidity.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_SuchANerdyGirl_*

Guest_SuchANerdyGirl_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:58 AM

Hey everyone,

Last night I decided to pull what I thought would be a funny prank by posting random, unrelated comments in topics. It was stupid of me. I just thought it would be funny, and didn't realize how big of a negative impact it would cause.

Anyhow, I'm truly sorry for my stupidiity. :(

Thx

#2 trikotret

trikotret

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:48 AM

I don't know why it got locked. It was under off topic. Maybe there are rules for off topics lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#3 satman80

satman80

Gny. Sgt. Hartman

• Administrator
  • 3,159 posts
  • LocationPluto
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD Maxx, Moto X Developer Edition

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:06 AM

Moving topic to

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Signature Made & Protected by zooyork0721

Posted Image

Site Rules and Guidelines

#4 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:12 AM

Hey everyone,

Last night I decided to pull what I thought would be a funny prank by posting random, unrelated comments in topics. It was stupid of me. I just thought it would be funny, and didn't realize how big of a negative impact it would cause.

Anyhow, I'm truly sorry for my stupidiity. :(

Thx

I don't know why it got locked. It was under off topic. Maybe there are rules for off topics lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

It's not that there are rules to off topic discussion. If there was any rule it would be that an off-topic discussion should be based on SOME topic. What was posted was gibberish nonsense generated from

. That the OP and Hicks thought would be funny but turned into a terrorist attack that 24v and I spent a good amount of time cleaning up. That locked thread was just 1 of MANY MANY gibberish threads/posts that were addressed.

Anyway, apology accepted. Please don't do this kind of stuff though. I don't go to your house and crap on the floor, don't do it to ours.
  • satman80 likes this

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

#5 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:14 AM

I thought it was funny to be honest. Didn't really see the harm in any of it. That being said, I'm sorry too because I was part of it. Didn't think reactions would be how they were, lol wow.

Some people take this way too serious.

#6 T3T3droid

T3T3droid

D3v3lop3r/Th3m3r/Machin3

• Developer
  • 1,115 posts
  • Google+:t3t3droid@gmail.com
  • LocationConnecticut
  • Current Device(s):Droid Bionic, Droid Razr M, SGS4

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:21 AM

Apologies accepted.
Posted Image
Sig by Bama
If you like our work please consider
Donating towards
Phones and Site costs :D Thanks!!

#7 fishaholic

fishaholic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:25 AM

I'm also sorry for breathing today and eating yesterday.... I may have crapped somewhere in between but that was outside so I think that's ok :D

Seriously serious seriousness! Haha

#8 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • Twitter:thach2639
  • Google+:Thach26
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:48 AM

Lets get something straight here people, filling legitimate threads with pure bull isn't funny, is considered spam, and such a act is grounds for account removal as detailed by the

. Not only does it waste the time of staff because they now have to go around and clean up the BS, but it also clutters topics that people take seriously and depend on for information. If you really think this whole situation is funny and care to discuss it more, send me a PM or hit me up on Gtalk and we can talk about it more. There will be no warnings for further actions like this. Everyone agreed on the Rules and Guidelines when you signed up so don't be surprised with the outcome of actions which you thought would be funny.
  • Nubia1 likes this

Thach%20Admin%20device%20list.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users