cm12 lollipop 5.0 moto_msm8960

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

#101 xKroniK13x

xKroniK13x

• Superuser
  • 284 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA
  • Current Device(s):Moto X 2014 Pure Edition || Motorola DROID RAZR M || Archos G9 101 || Microsoft Surface Pro 2 || Chromecast

Posted 06 December 2014 - 08:30 PM

How to make sdext become available?http://www.droidrzr.com/public/style_images/dark_matter/attachicon.gif

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

I'm gonna assume you have to format the SD card as an EXT volume (using Linux) rather then FAT in Windows.

Sent from my RAZR M from Tapatalk Pro.

Moto X 2014 Pure Edition Unlocked on Pure Rooted 5.1
Motorola Droid Razr M Unlocked on Some ROM
Archos G9 101 Developer Edition on Cyanogenmod 11 4.4.3 Unofficial/Stable

#102 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC
  • Current Device(s):XT907 BlissPop v3.1

Posted 06 December 2014 - 08:32 PM

isnt the Ambient Display implemented in Blisspop yet?just flashed... i like extra feature of this build but ambient display kinda big deal..it is available in dhacker's...

@nprevette420 r u gonna add that or is there some conflict between features

Just added it bliss, building it now :D  will build cm12 next, and it will have it too.

• xKroniK13x likes this

Like My Work? Send me a donation (Google Wallet)

send to: nprevette420@gmail.com
Need Help? Send me a message

#103 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 06 December 2014 - 11:00 PM

Updated posted, 12-7-14 build

Should have the Ambient display now

• kashif87 and ibrah7 like this

#104 dedik46

dedik46

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 01:01 AM

I'm gonna assume you have to format the SD card as an EXT volume (using Linux) rather then FAT in Windows.

Sent from my RAZR M from Tapatalk Pro.

I have 16gb sdcard and already make two partition 14gb fat32 and 2 gb ext4 using minitools partition but ext4 doesn't show up in the setting memory

#105 rome512

rome512

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR HD xt926

Posted 07 December 2014 - 02:09 AM

Gave this a go tonight. With Philz Touch recovery, I formatted and installed but it gave some weird errors. I switched everything to ext4 then formatted and flashed CM12 + gapps. No issues after that. It booted up fairly quick (1-2 minutes) and I installed all my apps and customized my screen/settings, etc. Rebooted multiple times, absolutely no problems at all (wireless and carrier signals were good -- no disconnects). The phone was very stable and cool.

BUT I realized I forgot SuperSU and thats when all hell broke loose. Went back to recovery and flashed the latest stable release (2.37) and rebooted. The system got stuck on the CM boot animation, waited a good 10 minutes and forcefully powered off. Powered on and it finally installed (optimizing app 1/1 message). Clicked on SuperSU and it kept crashing out. Rebooted again and finally SuperSU worked, but after a good 5 minutes of being on Wifi the carrier network died and I could not get it back. I tried toggling airplane mode, brought up the *#*#4636#*#* settings and it said the radio was off. Would not let me turn it back on in there which is unusual. So I turned on airplane mode and let it sit for 5 minutes. When I came back the phone was extremely hot (never felt it this hot ever before -- nothing was running in foreground or background). I shutdown and gave up for the night.

What version of SuperSU did you originally use when you first released this? I'm going to try and reflash clean with an older one and see if the system gets funky again. Also, I noticed some options in SuperSU when it did finally work about CM compatibility, do I need to check any of those on?

xKroniK13x wrote:

Flashed latest build... Liking it a lot. Any updates with mobile service? Seems pretty much only work first boot and then disappears for me...Sent from my RAZR M from Tapatalk Pro.

It's a cm12 bug. Reboot once usually fixes it, if not just reboot until it comes back lol.

#106 onimbus64

onimbus64

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 05:43 AM

love cm 12 only seen one problem when you push check for updates nothing happened dont know why people are complaining about camera mine only crashed once rebooted after that worked fine since excellent rom

#107 dedik46

dedik46

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 08:13 AM

Install blisspop update and want to move aplication to sd card but it show notification that my memory is low..
How to solve this? I have 16gb of sd card

#108 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 07 December 2014 - 12:22 PM

love cm 12 only seen one problem when you push check for updates nothing happened dont know why people are complaining about camera mine only crashed once rebooted after that worked fine since excellent rom
There is no official builds for cm12, so it won't do anything. Only what dhacker and I build.

Install blisspop update and want to move aplication to sd card but it show notification that my memory is low..
How to solve this? I have 16gb of sd card

Clean out your sd card. Also I'm pretty sure you can't move to external sd anymore.

#109 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 07 December 2014 - 01:26 PM

It looks like DHacker is no longer working with CM12, he has moved on to AOSP here is his latest

Also I updated GApps in the OP

#110 xKroniK13x

xKroniK13x

• Superuser
  • 284 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA
  • Current Device(s):Moto X 2014 Pure Edition || Motorola DROID RAZR M || Archos G9 101 || Microsoft Surface Pro 2 || Chromecast

Posted 07 December 2014 - 02:52 PM

It looks like DHacker is no longer working with CM12, he has moved on to AOSP here is his latest

Also I updated GApps in the OP

Though it lacks some nice features (percentage in battery, mainly), the AOSP build is really smooth. No data issues, quick boot.

Sent from my DROID RAZR M using Tapatalk

Moto X 2014 Pure Edition Unlocked on Pure Rooted 5.1
Motorola Droid Razr M Unlocked on Some ROM
Archos G9 101 Developer Edition on Cyanogenmod 11 4.4.3 Unofficial/Stable

#111 kashif87

kashif87

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationPakistan
  • Current Device(s):Moto RAZR M

Posted 07 December 2014 - 05:48 PM

HDR fix (hopefully!!)

when can the merge be expected?

#112 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 08 December 2014 - 02:47 AM

HDR fix (hopefully!!)

when can the merge be expected?

When it gets approved and pushed to github, i will merge it in.
  • xKroniK13x likes this

#113 ibrah7

ibrah7

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Razr M

Posted 08 December 2014 - 04:42 AM

Though it lacks some nice features (percentage in battery, mainly), the AOSP build is really smooth. No data issues, quick boot.

Sent from my DROID RAZR M using Tapatalk

There is data problem with dhackers AOSP i flased it with twrp 2.8.2, the boot was quick but with no data, flased 2 to 3 times wiping data and cache but no luck reverted back to blisspop 4/12 good rom and thankx God black theme at last ;-)

I didn't try blisspop latest build having ambient display but when i tried dhackers 4/12 build the ambient display was not working after 5 minutes of notification received when i pick my device it shows nothing but when i chck there was a msg from my freind when u will receive a msg then only ambient display shows a black screen on dhacker's build i will try blisspop then i will give my feedbACK

#114 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 08 December 2014 - 06:59 AM

There is data problem with dhackers AOSP i flased it with twrp 2.8.2, the boot was quick but with no data, flased 2 to 3 times wiping data and cache but no luck reverted back to blisspop 4/12 good rom and thankx God black theme at last ;-)
I didn't try blisspop latest build having ambient display but when i tried dhackers 4/12 build the ambient display was not working after 5 minutes of notification received when i pick my device it shows nothing but when i chck there was a msg from my freind when u will receive a msg then only ambient display shows a black screen on dhacker's build i will try blisspop then i will give my feedbACK

Not sure about my latest cm12 build, but my 12-7-14 bliss build it does work. It is pretty cool.
  • xKroniK13x likes this

#115 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 08 December 2014 - 08:33 PM

BlissPop has moved to

#116 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 16 December 2014 - 02:57 PM

Updated OP, added jvartaniam94 builds

#117 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 19 December 2014 - 07:16 AM

Updated posted, CM12 bulid 12-19-14

Updated links in OP

#118 Johnny_McG

Johnny_McG

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 06:13 PM

whats up guys great rom!! keep up the good work. I see the option for "double tap to unlock" but I cant get it to work is there a fix anyone knows of???

#119 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 20 December 2014 - 07:36 PM

whats up guys great rom!! keep up the good work. I see the option for "double tap to unlock" but I cant get it to work is there a fix anyone knows of???

You talking about double tap to wake? That is kernel specific, our kernel does not support it. So no fix unless someone with kernel knowledge updates our kernel.

#120 rome512

rome512

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR HD xt926

Posted 21 December 2014 - 04:59 PM

Okay I did had a razor HD xt926 (my son has it now so ill still be coming here for updates)but just upgraded to the second generation Moto X can I get help on getting this Bliss pop (big fan)and TWRP on my moto x or show me the right direction. Thank you

Attached Files

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cm12, lollipop, 5.0, moto_msm8960

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users