107 replies to this topic

#81 theBonVoyage

theBonVoyage

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:33 PM

Blue is pretty nice but the red is GORGEOUS! Just flashed and loving it! **thanks for the recent call fix**

#82 robfowler31

robfowler31

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Locationmissouri

Posted 23 February 2012 - 12:21 AM

any hopes of a black and purple theme for the razrx?

#83 robfowler31

robfowler31

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Locationmissouri

Posted 23 February 2012 - 12:23 AM

#84 robfowler31

robfowler31

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Locationmissouri

Posted 23 February 2012 - 12:25 AM

#85 robfowler31

robfowler31

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Locationmissouri

Posted 23 February 2012 - 12:26 AM

#86 wulf

wulf

Themer

• Superuser
  • 929 posts
  • Twitter:@Wulf_X1
  • LocationMidwest

Posted 23 February 2012 - 12:54 AM

I can probably do one. check out a purple theme I did for the X,

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

let me know what parts of it you would like if any.

#87 robfowler31

robfowler31

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Locationmissouri

Posted 23 February 2012 - 03:07 AM

man thats actually pretty sweet just the way it is... the blue razr edge is awesome... maybe a violetvixen theme for the razrx? let me know man...

#88 wulf

wulf

Themer

• Superuser
  • 929 posts
  • LocationMidwest

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:08 AM

man thats actually pretty sweet just the way it is... the blue razr edge is awesome... maybe a violetvixen theme for the razrx? let me know man...

Ok, i can do a full port of violetvixen or create a violet edge theme based on it.
Whatcha think?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#89 robfowler31

robfowler31

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Locationmissouri

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:10 AM

i can always try out either one or both...

#90 theBonVoyage

theBonVoyage

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:20 PM

hey wulf you wanna give me a short tutorial on updating the orange razrx theme? If you can point me down the right road I can do it myself instead of just requesting. Let me know man. Never learned how to theme or code so I guess I'll start with themeing then move on to full out coding - I figure themeing will help me learn my way around the framework.

#91 wulf

wulf

Themer

• Superuser
  • 929 posts
  • LocationMidwest

Posted 23 February 2012 - 03:17 PM

hey wulf you wanna give me a short tutorial on updating the orange razrx theme? If you can point me down the right road I can do it myself instead of just requesting. Let me know man. Never learned how to theme or code so I guess I'll start with themeing then move on to full out coding - I figure themeing will help me learn my way around the framework.

Well the most you have to do is swap images. The only xml edits would be for pulldown text and clock color but not necessary, should be fine without it. Just extract the new apk and the themed one, swap images and zip updated apk back up.

Since most of the work is already done it usually takes me about 2-4 hours to update a theme, give or take 1/2 hour. Most time consuming part is creating it, lol.

Give it a shot, if you like i can update the theme for you. :) Just let me know.

#92 robfowler31

robfowler31

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Locationmissouri

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:20 AM

id just say to keep the razrx the same but see if you can change the colors over to purple like the red and blue one are...

#93 wulf

wulf

Themer

• Superuser
  • 929 posts
  • LocationMidwest

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:31 AM

id just say to keep the razrx the same but see if you can change the colors over to purple like the red and blue one are...

In the process of doing just that :)

#94 robfowler31

robfowler31

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Locationmissouri

Posted 24 February 2012 - 01:22 PM

if i can make one tiny suggestion? any clue how to get the bluetooth to work on razrx 1.2... i came up with an error when i tried to use it...

#95 wulf

wulf

Themer

• Superuser
  • 929 posts
  • LocationMidwest

Posted 24 February 2012 - 02:44 PM

if i can make one tiny suggestion? any clue how to get the bluetooth to work on razrx 1.2... i came up with an error when i tried to use it...

Hmm, not sure. Maybe reflash RazrX 1.2 no data wipes, cache only is ok and try again. If it does work reflash theme and see if it still works.

#96 Brendon8910

Brendon8910

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:42 AM

This might sound like a dumb question but I just rooted my phone the other day and have tried flashing the rom using rom manager and toolbox neither one working. I tried downloading a razr bootstrapper someone made but it seemed to just give me 2 options bootstrap recovery and reboot recovery no option to go to sd card. Also when you say Make sure you on RazrX 1.2 ,173 based rom is that my phone version or what? Hopefully you can give me a pretty simple descriptive way on how to do this with the right tools I need maybe links to those. Sorry for the long post.

#97 wulf

wulf

Themer

• Superuser
  • 929 posts
  • LocationMidwest

Posted 05 May 2012 - 10:16 AM

This might sound like a dumb question but I just rooted my phone the other day and have tried flashing the rom using rom manager and toolbox neither one working. I tried downloading a razr bootstrapper someone made but it seemed to just give me 2 options bootstrap recovery and reboot recovery no option to go to sd card. Also when you say Make sure you on RazrX 1.2 ,173 based rom is that my phone version or what? Hopefully you can give me a pretty simple descriptive way on how to do this with the right tools I need maybe links to those. Sorry for the long post.

With razor bootstrap first press bootstrap recovery then grant it permission then it should say success. Then press reboot recovery and it should take you to clockwork recovery.

To flash this theme you have to be on razrx rom , thread found here

[Rom]-Razrx-V1.2--[2/13/12] . Flash razrx first reboot then use razor bootstrap to go back to recovery then flash theme
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

#98 Brendon8910

Brendon8910

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 01:08 PM

Ok I have a problem I figured out how to download the roms but for some reason it wouldn't let me go to settings so when I booted up razr bootstrapper I clicked clear all data and I didn't know it would delete literally everything like my contacts now I can't go to settings to even do anything I'm stuck with everything lost what can I do to restore phone to factory settings.

#99 wulf

wulf

Themer

• Superuser
  • 929 posts
  • LocationMidwest

Posted 05 May 2012 - 01:26 PM

Ok I have a problem I figured out how to download the roms but for some reason it wouldn't let me go to settings so when I booted up razr bootstrapper I clicked clear all data and I didn't know it would delete literally everything like my contacts now I can't go to settings to even do anything I'm stuck with everything lost what can I do to restore phone to factory settings.

Did you install razrx 1.2? If you did then you flashed theme download this

and flash in clockwork then reboot, you should have settings again. Its a revert to RazrX stock zip. aftter you flash the revert zip you can go back to clockwork and reflash theme and settings should be there. let me know how it goes

#100 Brendon8910

Brendon8910

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:39 PM

Well the problem is since everything was deleted that included the custom boostraper app so everytime I try to install it it says for security purposes it has been blocked and it requires me to go to settings to allow outside downloads but everytime I click ok it says the application package installer (process com.android. packageinstaller) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users