{ROM} Inverted CM10

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1 jvasquezhhi

jvasquezhhi

Frankensteiner

• Developer
  • 330 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr M (XT907) Retail (unlocked)

Posted 21 December 2012 - 11:03 AM

Posted Image

Welcome to the Dark

Credit: Cyanogenmod :: Dhacker for all of the things he does for the android community & answering all my questions :: Hashcode for JB safestrap to flash with :: Mattlgroff for answering questions and help where he could :: RUJELU22 For most of the inverted apps he made available and used here :: XDA for all the goodies to learn android :: DroidRZR a place to call home!!

Source:CYANOGENMOD 10 2012/12/07
Integrated Gapps ([

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

])
All inverted

Gmail v4.2
Maps v6.14.2
Music v4.4.811H.526848
Play v3.10.10
Voice v0.4.2.72
YouTube v4.2.16

Apex Launcher v1.4.0

Glass Icon Theme for Apex

Contacts (inverted)

Calendar (inverted)

ES File Explorer (inverted)

Drop Box (inverted)

Apollo (inverted)

Facebook (inverted)

Instagram (inverted)

Twitter (inverted)

Google Now (inverted)

Gallery (sync to picasa album

City ID

Ad Free

Flash Media Player (patched to play Hulu)

Chrome to Phone

SuperSU

CPU Sleeper

DSP Manager

Some Framework mods

And more!!!

Bugs

NFC

Wifi Direct

Installation

YOU MUST BE ON AT LEAST SAFESTRAP 3.05.20

Download .zip

torrent

Place it on sd card root
Boot into safestrap press Boot Options
Press ROM-Slot-1
1GB be enough for most people
Press Wipe and Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache, Factory Reset, System
Press Install and find the CM10-Bad-gluteus maximus-JV in your external sd card
Confirm Flash
Enjoy

It takes about 90 sec to flash and about 3 minutes to boot first time.

Screenshots

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • tmyinc and wapiti_j like this

Cool-Timeline-Covers.jpg

#2 jvasquezhhi

jvasquezhhi

Frankensteiner

• Developer
  • 330 posts

Mods

• When you first load the ROM the Original Icons will load up... if you want the customized icons you would need to go into setting->luncher->theme settings and chose Glasklart.
  • If you want the original Lock Ring Flash this

Cool-Timeline-Covers.jpg

#3 jvasquezhhi

jvasquezhhi

Frankensteiner

• Developer
  • 330 posts

reserved

Cool-Timeline-Covers.jpg

#4 Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd

Freak on a Leash

• Administrator
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWindy City
  • Current Device(s):x13 Dev Ed & x14 Pure Ed & Droid Turbo

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:24 PM

Hats off to you on the posting of another ROM for ppl to look at for use. I'd like to give it a try but there is an issue. That said i have one question that maybe you can answer I've yet to find. Why does your ROM and all others for that matter EXCLUDING dhacker & hashcodes builds REQUIRE us to use SS. There are many ppl including myself who own Dev edition devices ( 4 me a M and HD ) that do not require SS. And so far in my testing NONE of the roms posted for HD or M flash to the dev editions without failing so we are stuck using stock or dhackers/hashcode builds only as there files will install on a consumer or Dev edition.

Main reason I'm asking is to find out why this is an issue and if we can get the info to get it corrected on all roms by all you developers so ppl owning consumer or Dev edition device can enjoy the work being done by your folks
  • BlackCapacitor likes this

#5 jvasquezhhi

jvasquezhhi

Frankensteiner

• Developer
  • 330 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:06 PM

Hats off to you on the posting of another ROM for ppl to look at for use. I'd like to give it a try but there is an issue. That said i have one question that maybe you can answer I've yet to find. Why does your ROM and all others for that matter EXCLUDING dhacker & hashcodes builds REQUIRE us to use SS. There are many ppl including myself who own Dev edition devices ( 4 me a M and HD ) that do not require SS. And so far in my testing NONE of the roms posted for HD or M flash to the dev editions without failing so we are stuck using stock or dhackers/hashcode builds only as there files will install on a consumer or Dev edition.

Main reason I'm asking is to find out why this is an issue and if we can get the info to get it corrected on all roms by all you developers so ppl owning consumer or Dev edition device can enjoy the work being done by your folks

i want to take a shot in the dark and say that the dev version has a different system mounting instructions in the update-scrip... having that said i would say download this and ill see if when i get home i can make a update-script for you to try... but that will not in any way make me responsible for anything...... it might also have to do something to do with the build.prop ill see if i can help you

Cool-Timeline-Covers.jpg

#6 Trylek09

Trylek09

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationUSA - East Coast
  • Current Device(s):Razr M

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:22 PM

Awesome!

Does anyone know if Wifi Tether works? Or is that considered "wifi direct"

#7 jvasquezhhi

jvasquezhhi

Frankensteiner

• Developer
  • 330 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:40 PM

Awesome!

Does anyone know if Wifi Tether works? Or is that considered "wifi direct"

I think they are 2 different things because it is working on my phone no problem... even better than it was in stock... i think it is more related to the NFC (which is not working as well)

Cool-Timeline-Covers.jpg

#8 Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd

Freak on a Leash

• Administrator
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWindy City
  • Current Device(s):x13 Dev Ed & x14 Pure Ed & Droid Turbo

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:09 AM

i want to take a shot in the dark and say that the dev version has a different system mounting instructions in the update-scrip... having that said i would say download this and ill see if when i get home i can make a update-script for you to try... but that will not in any way make me responsible for anything...... it might also have to do something to do with the build.prop ill see if i can help you

Sounds great when i get some time this morning I'll download the current file and give it a whirl and will report back what happens. As for trying a test updae-script sure I can do that as well. And no worry about what happens to my device. It boots, doesn't, soft brick requires me to fastboot is no big deal. I always have 2 devices on hand and honestly I don't mind bricking anyways. its a simple fix and when working on an issues I'm more then game. Many can and will vouch for this. Heck back in my Droid X days I purposesly would try to brick it trying to repeating other user issues to see if we could find the poblem. That all said if yo ucome up with a tst t otry shoot me a PM and link to the file and I'll get on it ASAP

#9 hillmom

hillmom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Twitter:whillmom
  • LocationIdaho
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr M

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:00 PM

Looks awesome! Thanks for all your work. :D

From the RAZR M

#10 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC
  • Current Device(s):XT907 BlissPop v3.1

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:22 PM

Having problems with WiFi on this ROM. First flash it works fine but after a few days it won't connect at all. Says "avoided poor connection". Anyone else with this problem?

Like My Work? Send me a donation (Google Wallet)

send to: nprevette420@gmail.com
Need Help? Send me a message

#11 jvasquezhhi

jvasquezhhi

Frankensteiner

• Developer
  • 330 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 06:21 PM

Having problems with WiFi on this ROM. First flash it works fine but after a few days it won't connect at all. Says "avoided poor connection". Anyone else with this problem?

I ran into the same issue... i come to think and i might be wrong... but it might be a problem with the base rom... because the other roms have the same or sort of the same problem... im working on a stock rom right now.. it soon be ready.. as of right now been running it for a few days everything seem to work fine.. ill post it later..

Cool-Timeline-Covers.jpg

#12 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC
  • Current Device(s):XT907 BlissPop v3.1

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:42 AM

I ran into the same issue... i come to think and i might be wrong... but it might be a problem with the base rom... because the other roms have the same or sort of the same problem... im working on a stock rom right now.. it soon be ready.. as of right now been running it for a few days everything seem to work fine.. ill post it later..

Can it be fixed for CM10? I love the CM10 Inverted but I need wifi.

Like My Work? Send me a donation (Google Wallet)

send to: nprevette420@gmail.com
Need Help? Send me a message

#13 theaddler

theaddler

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:09 PM

Any thoughts as to why I can't get SafeStrap to run? I have a verizon Razr M, have done a factory reset to 4.1.1 installed superuser and 3.07SS and then a factory reset - superuser and SS3.11 after each when I goto open SS I get a 'stopped working message...

Any help woould be great :)

#14 jvasquezhhi

jvasquezhhi

Frankensteiner

• Developer
  • 330 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:42 PM

Any thoughts as to why I can't get SafeStrap to run? I have a verizon Razr M, have done a factory reset to 4.1.1 installed superuser and 3.07SS and then a factory reset - superuser and SS3.11 after each when I goto open SS I get a 'stopped working message...

Any help woould be great :)

you have to install it on stock .. reboot phone disable safe side and it will boot into stock there you can install new safestrap. and the new safestrap is 3.12 not 3.11

Cool-Timeline-Covers.jpg

#15 theaddler

theaddler

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:27 PM

Thanks, I'll look into this. And I did just download the 3.12 thanks.

Not sure about 'safe side' Sounds like a phone that already has safestrap installed. This one is just running outta the box with the JB OTA update.

#16 jvasquezhhi

jvasquezhhi

Frankensteiner

• Developer
  • 330 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 06:41 PM

Thanks, I'll look into this. And I did just download the 3.12 thanks.

Not sure about 'safe side' Sounds like a phone that already has safestrap installed. This one is just running outta the box with the JB OTA update.

ok just make sure you have root than.

Cool-Timeline-Covers.jpg

#17 theaddler

theaddler

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:52 PM

Yeah, that was my issue. I have now flashed back to 4.0.4, rooted via motofail. Protected with VooDoo. Good to go, thanks for the help!

I'll probably be done before you have a chance to respond, but for future info... Could this be flashed over 4.0.4? Or does it need to be upped to 4.1.1 then flashed. I have the fastboot 4.1.1 so I'll do it first since it only takes a few minutes. Just wondering incase I ever start over :) THanks again, I'll let you know what I think!

TheAddler

#18 jvasquezhhi

jvasquezhhi

Frankensteiner

• Developer
  • 330 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:36 PM

Yeah, that was my issue. I have now flashed back to 4.0.4, rooted via motofail. Protected with VooDoo. Good to go, thanks for the help!

I'll probably be done before you have a chance to respond, but for future info... Could this be flashed over 4.0.4? Or does it need to be upped to 4.1.1 then flashed. I have the fastboot 4.1.1 so I'll do it first since it only takes a few minutes. Just wondering incase I ever start over :) THanks again, I'll let you know what I think!

TheAddler

I think it dont matter.. because i think i had it on ICS before... but i have had JB for the longest time so im not sure... I say it wouldnt hurt upgrading to JB which right now it is still rootable but to be safe just protect root... I saw improvements after i upgraded...

Cool-Timeline-Covers.jpg

#19 theaddler

theaddler

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:25 PM

Figures, went to 4.1.1 and lost root :) Even with voodoo. Though I've seen others comment on the same thing. However, using another post of yours,

I rooted the 4.1.1 just fine anyway. (had problems doing it before, but not sure what the issue might have been then... different copy of motofail at least)
Things are great now, safestrap works great. Love the new ROM. Haven't found anything to complain about so far ;) first inverted rom for me, and I love it. Really like the camera you have in there. Anyway, time to start setting it up and playing with it. Thanks for the work and the help!

#20 techjunkie

techjunkie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Twitter:islandfellow
  • Google+:islandfellow
  • LocationGeorgia (The State)
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr M, Sony Tablet S

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:31 AM

Wait a minute, so I have to sign up for a 4shared account?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users