{ROM} Inverted CM10

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#21 jvasquezhhi

jvasquezhhi

Frankensteiner

• Developer
  • 330 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr M (XT907) Retail (unlocked)

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:32 AM

Wait a minute, so I have to sign up for a 4shared account?

i dont make the terms and conditions of 4share... i get a free service, but i dont think you have to.... just wait the 45 seconds or whatever and than download

Cool-Timeline-Covers.jpg

#22 wapiti_j

wapiti_j

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Current Device(s):nexus7, razrm

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:26 AM

This ROM is the Schiznit! Been running it for 5 days. I did have the "Wifi not used due to poor connection" issue, that was fixed by downloading the "WiFi connection Fixer" app. Outside of that, this thing is screaming fast! Phone is incredibly snappy and responsive. Crazy battery life! Moderate use yesterday, 14hrs, battery was still at 72%!

Nice job JV! and Thank you!
  • hillmom likes this

#23 yelson13

yelson13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:11 AM

Hey guys I was wondering if this works for the RAZR M

#24 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts
  • Twitter:@timpohladthomas
  • Current Device(s):MOTO X

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:47 AM

Hey guys I was wondering if this works for the RAZR M

Yes

PDbEXCr.png

Thank Zoo/Owain for my Awesome Sig! If you want to support the Build Server that helps keep OSE going, Click HERE!

#25 yelson13

yelson13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:35 AM

thanks
I noticed that this is not the 12/07 update which is a daily driver

#26 jvasquezhhi

jvasquezhhi

Frankensteiner

• Developer
  • 330 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:42 PM

thanks
I noticed that this is not the 12/07 update which is a daily driver

actually it was updated while ago... so dont know where you got that info from

Cool-Timeline-Covers.jpg

#27 theaddler

theaddler

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:49 AM

Really liking this ROM. Been running it about 3 weeks now. I do have wifi issues, but I have ways around it for now...

So what camera app is running on this. Really like it, but if I goto app info for it it just looks at the Gallery, not the camera. Thanks for the work!

TheAddler

#28 yelson13

yelson13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:22 AM

actually it was updated while ago... so dont know where you got that info from

I'm just trying to figure out which update this is because when I installed it, some of my apps stopped running, I currently have CM10 121207 but I'm not sure if that's the latest one.

#29 jvasquezhhi

jvasquezhhi

Frankensteiner

• Developer
  • 330 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:56 AM

I'm just trying to figure out which update this is because when I installed it, some of my apps stopped running, I currently have CM10 121207 but I'm not sure if that's the latest one.

Ill update date on OP i dont know if there is even one

Cool-Timeline-Covers.jpg

#30 UTC24

UTC24

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Current Device(s):XT907

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:11 PM

Hey Just checking out your ROM and I have an issue... Same issue with all CM10 ROM's no Data. I am in canada on Koodo which is a discount carrier. CM10 has no APN settings that I can find so I am using SQ lite to add the APN I will let you know how it goes... But why is there no APN settings?

#31 UTC24

UTC24

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:15 PM

O forgot to add very nice work !!! this rom looks and handles like a fine italian sports car. And trust me I an particular about roms... One other thing possibly associated with net work settings. Stock ROM say's my network is UMTS which it isn't it is HSPDA + Your ROM reports it correctly but Stock gives a signal strength of -96db, Your CM10 mod -120db... I will test and let you know if it is just numbers or if it actually effects call quality.

#32 UTC24

UTC24

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:47 PM

No Joy on adding Koodo APN into list using SQlite..... It is there but the phone isnt using them

#33 UTC24

UTC24

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 10:12 PM

I found APN settings and did enter mine (

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

) ... However I still have no data. These APN settings do work on stock ROM

#34 jvasquezhhi

jvasquezhhi

Frankensteiner

• Developer
  • 330 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:59 AM

Hey Just checking out your ROM and I have an issue... Same issue with all CM10 ROM's no Data. I am in canada on Koodo which is a discount carrier. CM10 has no APN settings that I can find so I am using SQ lite to add the APN I will let you know how it goes... But why is there no APN settings?

That my friend you would have to ask Dhacker and Hashcode i took their base and inverted it i didnt do anything else to it...

O forgot to add very nice work !!! this rom looks and handles like a fine italian sports car. And trust me I an particular about roms... One other thing possibly associated with net work settings. Stock ROM say's my network is UMTS which it isn't it is HSPDA + Your ROM reports it correctly but Stock gives a signal strength of -96db, Your CM10 mod -120db... I will test and let you know if it is just numbers or if it actually effects call quality.

thank you

I found APN settings and did enter mine (

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

) ... However I still have no data. These APN settings do work on stock ROM

and im working on a stock inverted based rom just need few more tweaks here and there. but everything seems to be working.
  • hillmom and UTC24 like this

Cool-Timeline-Covers.jpg

#35 UTC24

UTC24

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:40 PM

Hey awesome !! that might solve it for my daily use...I still want to talk to Hashcode and Dhacker about the data thing and see if we can find a fix.
If you want some one to test drive inverted stock I will happily do that. Is it debloated and/or deodexed?

#36 LarrysAndroid

LarrysAndroid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr M

Posted 10 March 2013 - 08:52 AM

Is this ROM deodexed or deboated? Can we use Font Installer or Theme Chooser with this rom? Also can we uninstall Facebook once we flash? I dont have a Facebook.

#37 jvasquezhhi

jvasquezhhi

Frankensteiner

• Developer
  • 330 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 02:57 AM

Is this ROM deodexed or deboated? Can we use Font Installer or Theme Chooser with this rom? Also can we uninstall Facebook once we flash? I dont have a Facebook.

This is pure android deoxed and debloated i guess... yes you can uninstall any app that is not critical to android... being facebook instagram even youtube ...

Cool-Timeline-Covers.jpg

#38 Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd

Freak on a Leash

• Administrator
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWindy City
  • Current Device(s):x13 Dev Ed & x14 Pure Ed & Droid Turbo

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:38 AM

I know this build is a little old at this point. However silly question tho as I flashed it to do some messing around with something. Anywhoo maybe I'm the blind leading the blind but am I not mistaken Google Talk is missing form the build.

#39 jvasquezhhi

jvasquezhhi

Frankensteiner

• Developer
  • 330 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:39 AM

I know this build is a little old at this point. However silly question tho as I flashed it to do some messing around with something. Anywhoo maybe I'm the blind leading the blind but am I not mistaken Google Talk is missing form the build.

it is you can always get it from market...

Cool-Timeline-Covers.jpg

#40 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts
  • Twitter:@timpohladthomas
  • Current Device(s):MOTO X

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:06 AM

it is you can always get it from market...

I have not been able to find Google Talk in the store before...have always had to sideload it.

PDbEXCr.png

Thank Zoo/Owain for my Awesome Sig! If you want to support the Build Server that helps keep OSE going, Click HERE!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users