[ROM][JB] Fat-Free Bean (Stable/Working) 1/6/13

• Please log in to reply
552 replies to this topic

#301 istick

istick

• Developer
  • 103 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:23 PM

Testing stuff on my phone now. With what I'm now I'm not having any issues so far. I'll upload this if I don't find any problems.
  • Kwazzy likes this

#302 poiuyt00

poiuyt00

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:33 PM

Romtoolbox pro

Ok Thanks! I Gave up and went back to Beta 2

#303 istick

istick

• Developer
  • 103 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:40 PM

Well, no calendar sync, play store update, mms, or youtube issues on what I'm now running. I'll upload. Went back to stock messaging until I can get AOSP messenger to work. I'll post when it's up.
  • poiuyt00 likes this

#304 poiuyt00

poiuyt00

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:43 PM

Well, no calendar sync, play store update, mms, or youtube issues on what I'm now running. I'll upload. Went back to stock messaging until I can get AOSP messenger to work. I'll post when it's up.

Cool, why not I install again lol.

#305 istick

istick

• Developer
  • 103 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:52 PM

Link is up. I can't find any of the previously mentioned issues on this one. If you have any of the issues, you did something wrong.
  • cvhovey and jerkwad like this

#306 Kyle06

Kyle06

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:17 PM

Well as someone else said, I used RomToolbox and uninstalled the calender then reinstalled through the apk that came with the rom, now everything is syncing fine.

Sorry what I was thinking and what I typed did not coincide :P

#307 jagman

jagman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:24 PM

It works without issue when the Toggles app is located in /system/app (this affords it additional access to the OS. I run Tasker and I use it to toggle gps among other things using a free third party plugin called "Secure Settings" from the market. I have thought about moving Tasker to /system/app but it's working great so I don't feel like screwing it up lol

Thanks... good to know!

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX using Tapa Talk

#308 jagman

jagman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:27 PM

Great! Now I just need to wait for a root exploit on JB. I lost root while updating. Although it sucks to wait I'm confident someone will figure it out.

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX using Tapa Talk

#309 jagman

jagman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:27 PM

Duplicate

#310 jagman

jagman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:28 PM

Duplicate again... sorry.

#311 immikevalentino

immikevalentino

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:46 AM

I can confirm the calendar update issue from the Play Store as well as the Youtube login issue.

#312 cvhovey

cvhovey

Post Traumatic nOOb Disorder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationOregon
  • Current Device(s):Moto X Dev Ed, Moto X Retail, Nexus 7, Droid Razr Maxx, Droid X, OG Droid

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:58 AM

Running stable3 from a clean install ... everything seems to be working fine now including YouTube sign-in, calendar sync, Google app updates from the Play Store, editing in gallery.

Thx for all the time you've put into FatFree ... I'm happy to have a solid non-blacked-out / non-inverted rom choice!

Droid Razr M XT907 B/L Unlocked - Stock Rooted

#313 jerkwad

jerkwad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:33 AM

I can confirm the calendar update issue from the Play Store as well as the Youtube login issue.

are you running the "stable3" version? those issues should be a thing of the past.

#314 kvncyx

kvncyx

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:40 AM

I like the ROM and appropriate SmartActive?

#315 poiuyt00

poiuyt00

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:14 AM

are you running the "stable3" version? those issues should be a thing of the past.

I am running stable 3 I can logon to youtube and calendar does sync but I can not update Calendar.

Also I can get on to my home wifi with no issues but suddenly on my work wifi I can not. I get full bars but as soon as it tries to connect the bars drop to nothing and it never connects.

#316 istick

istick

• Developer
  • 103 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:17 PM

Starting work on flashable add-ons, which doesn't include anything inverted (again, this ROM was meant to be different than what's usually available). Starting with status bar mods, possibly seeing if I can port over CM/AOKP settings that would allow for them to be toggled instead of just flashing different packages. I'm also putting together an audio package that will include some different apps and tweaks.

Edit: also working on modding the launcher. I'm sticking with the TW launcher as I continually find it to be the lightest out there with a lot of potential.

#317 mhotovec

mhotovec

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationJacksonville, Fl
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx, Asus TF700

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:21 PM

I have a request to either make the notifications bar darker (black) or the text light (white). My old eyes have some trouble reading the light grey on dark grey color scheme. The 4G indicator is the main problem for me, I can't always tell what the connection is doing.

And if that's my only request, you know I like the ROM. :)

#318 istick

istick

• Developer
  • 103 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:25 PM

I have a request to either make the notifications bar darker (black) or the text light (white). My old eyes have some trouble reading the light grey on dark grey color scheme. The 4G indicator is the main problem for me, I can't always tell what the connection is doing.

And if that's my only request, you know I like the ROM. :)

Forgot about that. It was an initial price for getting rid of the ICS looking layout, but yeah I find myself straining as well. I'll actually make that my first priority as there's no sense in me doing the other mods with the tiny bits in place. Thanks for the reminder.

#319 mhotovec

mhotovec

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationJacksonville, Fl
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx, Asus TF700

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:36 PM

You're a good man.
BTW, the standard Google-blue 4G indicator would work also. Anything to add some contrast. But it sounds like you're having the same problem, so you know what it takes. (Sucks to be over 30 doesn't it... :) )

#320 cvhovey

cvhovey

Post Traumatic nOOb Disorder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationOregon
  • Current Device(s):Moto X Dev Ed, Moto X Retail, Nexus 7, Droid Razr Maxx, Droid X, OG Droid

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:40 PM

You're a good man.
BTW, the standard Google-blue 4G indicator would work also. Anything to add some contrast. But it sounds like you're having the same problem, so you know what it takes. (Sucks to be over 30 doesn't it... :) )

+1 ... just a slight contrast tweak would help me, too. (Sucks to be over 30 x 2 ... :blink: )

Droid Razr M XT907 B/L Unlocked - Stock Rooted

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users