#1 heatonb1

heatonb1

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:35 PM

Hello Everyone,

I hope this topic is OK to post and I didn't know where to put it so I though Off Topic may be best.

I have been a long time Droid user and I have really loved this site. For Xmas I bought my son an Iphone and Ipad (I really didn't want to but all he wants is Apple so his loss not mine lol) and I was wondering if anyone new of a great site like this one but geared towards ipad/iphone. I wanted to help him customize his Apple products like I do for my Droid but I don;t want him going to some random site that has no support.

I will be doing all the customization as I don't really want him to end up braking something or downloading viruses but I don't really know what site to join, any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

Best,

Brian

#2 portscan

portscan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts
  • Twitter:@JasonCollins23
  • LocationClarksville, TN
  • Current Device(s):Samsung Galaxy S4- Stock Rooted on 4.3/Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1- Redemption Rom v6.1

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:41 PM

My step-son has always used iPhones. redsnow is the best program I have seen for jailbreaking the iPhone. These guys

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

are about as crafty as it comes with iPhone mods, jailbreaks and the like. Good luck. Hope this helps.
Posted Image

#3 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:26 PM

I believe iphoneforums.net is one of the bigger forums

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

#4 heatonb1

heatonb1

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:12 PM

thank you both :) i will give them a try.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users