OTA Jelly Bean deodexed

• Please log in to reply
495 replies to this topic

#81 AscensionX

AscensionX

Code Breaker

• Developer
  • 363 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr Maxx, Droid Razr Maxx HD, Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy SIII

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:07 PM

So I've been through every JB rom and I have to say this is one of the best, although do you happen to have a zip with the extra governors??

Someone didn't read the OP.. they're in there! :)

#82 gautamrao

gautamrao

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:11 PM

Dumb question: When I create a new ROM slot (say slot 2) and then choose "Wipe Data" -- does that erase the apps and data I have on my existing ROM? I guess I'm asking if the data partition is stored within the ROM slot, and if so, why do I need to wipe data when I'm moving to a new slot? Forgive me, I haven't used SS before, perhaps I should be asking this question elsewhere. I read the SS instructions and couldn't quite figure it out. I thought the idea was that I should be able to switch back and forth between different ROMS including their respective installed apps and data, but perhaps I misunderstand. Thanks!

#83 logan3824

logan3824

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts
  • LocationHouston, Texas. GO TEXANS!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:26 PM

Someone didn't read the OP.. they're in there! :)

Well I read the OP but for some reason they are not showing up, I'll try reflashing and see whats up.

#84 papanut

papanut

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:29 AM

Dumb question: When I create a new ROM slot (say slot 2) and then choose "Wipe Data" -- does that erase the apps and data I have on my existing ROM? I guess I'm asking if the data partition is stored within the ROM slot, and if so, why do I need to wipe data when I'm moving to a new slot? Forgive me, I haven't used SS before, perhaps I should be asking this question elsewhere. I read the SS instructions and couldn't quite figure it out. I thought the idea was that I should be able to switch back and forth between different ROMS including their respective installed apps and data, but perhaps I misunderstand. Thanks!

the simple answer is to be aware that whatever you do, install, wipe etc is going to happen on the slot that is activated

#85 gautamrao

gautamrao

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:50 AM

the simple answer is to be aware that whatever you do, install, wipe etc is going to happen on the slot that is activated

So, in other words, the I won't lose any apps or data that I presently have, since they are on the other slot? Thanks!

#86 noclifs

noclifs

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:19 AM

It's a nice looking Rom but cannot sign in to YouTube. Runs warm and cpu setter starts off 300min 300max?

GT-P3113 - KFHD 8.9 - XT912

#87 lukas77

lukas77

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:41 AM

Good ROM, I iike it but I'm missing Webtop. Any chance to restore webtop in next version? Or flashable zip with webtop files?
Thanks

#88 ryankliber

ryankliber

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:09 AM

I've had nothing but great luck with this rom. It's the best one for the razr jb imo. I really like the mms.apk theme, but since this is jb have you considered using the cm10 mms.apk with quick reply, and pop up? I found an inverted apk online and am using it, but the when sending a pic it fcs. Really like the pop up feature, it was one of the main reasons I liked to run a jb rom on the ics kernel pre leak.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#89 Dabuck217

Dabuck217

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts
  • LocationSpringville, NY

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:39 AM

Love your work man!!! Thank you for everything you do!!! one quick thing, is there going to be a reboot option not just power off?

I also have no calendar, i tried to download from play and it says unable to install because of current features.

#90 AscensionX

AscensionX

Code Breaker

• Developer
  • 363 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr Maxx, Droid Razr Maxx HD, Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy SIII

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:08 AM

Love your work man!!! Thank you for everything you do!!! one quick thing, is there going to be a reboot option not just power off?

I also have no calendar, i tried to download from play and it says unable to install because of current features.

Do you have version 1.2 flashed? I just updated it last night. Just wipe cache and wipe dalvik cache and flash 1.2 and it will be there.

#91 AscensionX

AscensionX

Code Breaker

• Developer
  • 363 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:09 AM

It's a nice looking Rom but cannot sign in to YouTube. Runs warm and cpu setter starts off 300min 300max?

I'm aware of the YouTube issue and am looking for a fix on that.

#92 Dabuck217

Dabuck217

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts
  • LocationSpringville, NY

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:36 AM

Do you have version 1.2 flashed? I just updated it last night. Just wipe cache and wipe dalvik cache and flash 1.2 and it will be there.

I just installed 1.2 this morning.

I have to say i really like what you did with the coloring on the messenger app and transparency, could you do that to the notification background also?

#93 luke61456789

luke61456789

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:27 AM

hey halo I'm on 1.2 and I don't have a reboot option either and is there some way to update Google now?

#94 AscensionX

AscensionX

Code Breaker

• Developer
  • 363 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:48 AM

hey halo I'm on 1.2 and I don't have a reboot option either and is there some way to update Google now?

There is no reboot option in this rom yet. If it's not stated in the OP it's not in the rom :)

#95 luke61456789

luke61456789

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:55 AM

There is no reboot option in this rom yet. If it's not stated in the OP it's not in the rom :)

my bad

#96 luke61456789

luke61456789

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:56 AM

my bad

what about Google now is there a way to get it to update without the not signed properly error

#97 lukas77

lukas77

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:57 AM

Hi halo13,
I manually restored all apk's needed for webtop mode but is still not avilable when connecting to lapdock.
Did you delete something from framework? Your ROM is perfect for me but I can't live without webtop mode. :)
Regards

Sent from my MOTOROLA RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#98 coletrane09

coletrane09

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Twitter:coletrane09
  • LocationHart, MI

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:09 AM

what about Google now is there a way to get it to update without the not signed properly error

uninstall with titanium backup reboot install from play store... That's what I did

• luke61456789 likes this

#99 luke61456789

luke61456789

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:14 PM

uninstall with titanium backup reboot install from play store... That's what I did

thank you thank you thank you!

#100 mina.girgis

mina.girgis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationEast Brunswick, New Jersey

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:18 PM

+1 can not sign in to youtube either

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: OTA, Jelly Bean, deodexed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users