6 replies to this topic

#1 sk8ingdroid

sk8ingdroid

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr MAXXX HD

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:33 AM

I'm rooted in jb ota. I installed safestrap but its not opening it force closes right away.its safestrap 3.12 right of of hash of codes website I have a hd maxx I doubt thats the problem .thanks alot guys

#2 SpyderMan

SpyderMan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:27 AM

I'm rooted in jb ota. I installed safestrap but its not opening it force closes right away.its safestrap 3.12 right of of hash of codes website I have a hd maxx I doubt thats the problem .thanks alot guys

sk8, which version of SS were you on b4? Did you install it into the Stock, Non-safe side?

How did you u/g to JB, OTA or Matt's util & sideload?

Posted Image

Sig Created by Thach

#3 sk8ingdroid

sk8ingdroid

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:32 AM

This is exactly what I did I got my phone rooted backup root temp unroot ota ICS then did the same for jb ota and that's all I did never had any other safestrap installed on this phone I've used safestrap with my old phone bionic so I know how it works

#4 rickw

rickw

corvette dude

• Administrator
  • 1,951 posts
  • Google+:rickwebb001@gmail.com
  • LocationDelaware
  • Current Device(s):S4 dev edition,moto x dev,Nexus 6

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:07 PM

did you install recovery,almost sounds like you're not rooted

#5 sk8ingdroid

sk8ingdroid

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:54 PM

Yah it was weird like half rooted on root checker I was rooted but I checked on either apps and turned out I wasn't rooted So I went back to ICS using Matt's utility and rooted and did the otas and all and it works now thanks a lot for trying

#6 bcamps21685

bcamps21685

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationFL
  • Current Device(s):droid razr xt912

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:21 AM

im cant get safestrap to boot up. i bricked my old razr and just got a new one rooted it used root checker to verifiy root. i have root when i installed safestrap 3.12 installed file tried to reboot an safestrap never came up to access into it. go to su logging and it say

is:/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/:
no such file or directory
3.12:0

so i looked to make sure file was installed it says it was so i tried to uninstall then reinstall still nothing

i was running cm10.1 on my last phone an really want to get back to it help me please
BC

#7 Guest_Xplorer4x4_*

Guest_Xplorer4x4_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:49 PM

im cant get safestrap to boot up. i bricked my old razr and just got a new one rooted it used root checker to verifiy root. i have root when i installed safestrap 3.12 installed file tried to reboot an safestrap never came up to access into it. go to su logging and it say

3.12:0

so i looked to make sure file was installed it says it was so i tried to uninstall then reinstall still nothing

i was running cm10.1 on my last phone an really want to get back to it help me please

You should probably start your own thread since you have a different problem not related to the op.

As for the original problem, I had the same problem. I simply downloaded the apk from the thread in the RAZR HD category(Dev section maybe?) again and it solved the problem. I am not sure if it is the same apk from hashcodes site as his site does not mention the RAZR HD anymore.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users