6 replies to this topic

#1 mac208x

mac208x

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 11:36 PM

I don't post questions here often i just posted one "noob" question that i wasnt sure about. However i noticed of how great this community of fellow razr users is, and devs are so into developing for this phone is stunning. You don't see this kind of thing over at xda, That place is just full of trolls, you never get your question answered normally instead people just go "ever heard of google?" but it did teach me to not be lazy and research but thats not the thing. Im around here all the time, looking for updates, reading threads and i havent seen a person go "Hey why dont you get your lazy rear end moving and use the search button" or anything similar, no instead people just answer the question normally like a human. I just wanted to thank you guys for making a great community for people here and i wish it does not turn into another xda troll-flame war type of forum. The biggest thanks goes out to the developers that make this phone even better than it is and not let it die, its you guys that this phone lives. You guys sacrifice your own time in with you could be doing million other things but you decide to create work-around for the locked bootloader, make roms, port ICS. So thank you again everybody, this place is a keeper.
  • mattlgroff and Roo like this

#2 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 12:03 AM

DroidRZR is the best community I've seen by far. Everyone is helpful and trying to make this a better place, and make it a better phone as well. Glad you like the place mac, hope ya stay!

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

If you feel the need to donate to me, click here.

#3 drsuse

drsuse

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 03 February 2012 - 12:15 AM

I have been on alot of other communities but honestly everyone here has been helpful and I have participated more on this forum than any other combined and I think it has alot to do with the Devs and the overall attitude. It really is an awesome community

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Red Tapatalk

#4 Ramdanih

Ramdanih

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Twitter:Ramdanih7
  • Google+:Ramdanih
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 03 February 2012 - 01:58 AM

For me, it's not community but family.. :D

#5 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • Twitter:thach2639
  • Google+:Thach26
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:22 AM

For me, it's not community but family..

+1 I have felt this way since the start as well. I have never seen a better community.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Thach%20Admin%20device%20list.png

#6 MrFrankRazr

MrFrankRazr

Dedicated Supporter

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts
  • Twitter:@MrFrankReyna
  • Google+:frankreyna
  • LocationSoCal, USA
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 on VZW

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:45 AM

There's no place like home. Welcome aboard mac!

Moved on to the LG G2 on VZW and lovin it!

#7 Tmc363

Tmc363

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Twitter:@tmc363
  • LocationHouston, Tx

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:35 PM

I don't post questions here often i just posted one "noob" question that i wasnt sure about. However i noticed of how great this community of fellow razr users is, and devs are so into developing for this phone is stunning. You don't see this kind of thing over at xda, That place is just full of trolls, you never get your question answered normally instead people just go "ever heard of google?" but it did teach me to not be lazy and research but thats not the thing. Im around here all the time, looking for updates, reading threads and i havent seen a person go "Hey why dont you get your lazy rear end moving and use the search button" or anything similar, no instead people just answer the question normally like a human. I just wanted to thank you guys for making a great community for people here and i wish it does not turn into another xda troll-flame war type of forum. The biggest thanks goes out to the developers that make this phone even better than it is and not let it die, its you guys that this phone lives. You guys sacrifice your own time in with you could be doing million other things but you decide to create work-around for the locked bootloader, make roms, port ICS. So thank you again everybody, this place is a keeper.

As batman said we dont want to be like any other site we want to be better than any other site although we are not perfect we sure do strive to keep a light upbeat and helpful atmosphere. We want a true community atmosphere and welcome you aboard.
Posted Image

Donate $10 or more to our Phones For Devs Giveaway and get a Custom Forum title and help the Make a wish Foundation details here: http://www.droidrzr....-custom-titles/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users