#1 snowman

snowman

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • LocationSparta, Tn.
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD

Posted 13 June 2015 - 07:36 PM

It has been fun with the Hd all this time but i'm thinking about updating to a new phone which would get rid of my unlimited data plan but Verizon"s new 10 gig plan sounds pretty good for my needs.

What do you guys think I'm looking at a Turbo or X  or maybe Samsung 6

really not sure if I want to get away from Moto stuff but that new Samsung 6 has a camera that is crazy good

anyone played with any of these models much? all I have learned from you all in a long time I respect your opnion

Do it now you may not be able to later

#2 spainter

spainter

Droid Oracle

• 3,339 posts
  • LocationUtah
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 2 XL, Nexus 6, Moto X Pure Edition, 2013 Moto X DE, Droid Razr Maxx HD, 2013 Nexus 7 LTE, LG G Pad X 8.3

Posted 13 June 2015 - 07:51 PM

It has been fun with the Hd all this time but i'm thinking about updating to a new phone which would get rid of my unlimited data plan but Verizon"s new 10 gig plan sounds pretty good for my needs.

What do you guys think I'm looking at a Turbo or X  or maybe Samsung 6

really not sure if I want to get away from Moto stuff but that new Samsung 6 has a camera that is crazy good

anyone played with any of these models much? all I have learned from you all in a long time I respect your opnion

Hang on for a little while.  There are lots of good sounding rumors about phones coming out by this fall. It may be just me but what I have read about the samsung 6's don't inspire a lot of faith in their phones. Inconsistant hardware for camera their new chip getting hotter than the snapdragon screen issues and on and on.  The Turbo is a good phone but still on KitKat.  It is pretty much the same phone as the nexus 6 inside as far as processor - chipset, so I don't know why it is still not been updated.  The specs coming out about the 2015 Moto X sounds good.  Looks like they are going to have sd card coming back.  i think it will be worth waiting to see.

• rickw likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users