18 replies to this topic

#1 arcanexvi

arcanexvi

Property of Roo

• Superuser
  • 869 posts
  • LocationSchaumburg, IL

Posted 04 February 2012 - 08:08 AM

So last night was interesting... 3 bars... a ton of alcohol... 4 girls... 1 hotel room... costumes... Wow... My head hurts but it was totally worth it.

Priceless...

Posted Image

Become a supporting member and help, get a DEV a phone, by going HERE

Please take the time to read our forum rules and guidelines.

#2 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 08:13 AM

So last night was interesting... 3 bars... a ton of alcohol... 4 girls... 1 hotel room... costumes... Wow... My head hurts but it was totally worth it.

Priceless...

Last night I had to work on a programming assignment...way different :P

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

If you feel the need to donate to me, click here.

#3 arcanexvi

arcanexvi

Property of Roo

• Superuser
  • 869 posts
  • LocationSchaumburg, IL

Posted 04 February 2012 - 08:22 AM

Last night I had to work on a programming assignment...way different :P

I think I'll stick with my night ;)

Posted Image

#4 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 08:29 AM

I think I'll stick with my night ;)

I would too :(

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

If you feel the need to donate to me, click here.

#5 raijin32

raijin32

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationMiami, FL

Posted 04 February 2012 - 08:31 AM

Damn! Sounds like a helluva night! I'm not asking about the costumes though. LOL!!

#6 arcanexvi

arcanexvi

Property of Roo

• Superuser
  • 869 posts
  • LocationSchaumburg, IL

Posted 04 February 2012 - 08:48 AM

Damn! Sounds like a helluva night! I'm not asking about the costumes though. LOL!!

A couple of them work at tilted kilt and stayed in "uniform" (use google if you don't know what they wear there). The other 2 were dressed up in some slinky lingerie due to a theme night at the club we were at after tilted. The rest I leave to your imagination ;)

Posted Image

#7 raijin32

raijin32

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationMiami, FL

Posted 04 February 2012 - 09:01 AM

I googled the Tilted Kilt and if the girls in those pics are any indication of the talent present last night I can see how you're all banged up today. ;)

I used to have nights like that down here in Miami but it looks like age is creeping up on me and I can't hang like I used to. One night of hard partying and I'm out of commission for a week.LOL!!

#8 arcanexvi

arcanexvi

Property of Roo

• Superuser
  • 869 posts
  • LocationSchaumburg, IL

Posted 04 February 2012 - 09:28 AM

I googled the Tilted Kilt and if the girls in those pics are any indication of the talent present last night I can see how you're all banged up today. ;)

I used to have nights like that down here in Miami but it looks like age is creeping up on me and I can't hang like I used to. One night of hard partying and I'm out of commission for a week.LOL!!

I'm 29 and definitely feeling the pain today. As for the talent, the girl that's the cover of the 2011 calendar works at the location that I frequent ;) So yes. Very good.

Posted Image

#9 raijin32

raijin32

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationMiami, FL

Posted 04 February 2012 - 09:39 AM

Enjoy it while you can brother. ;)

Hit me up if you're ever down here in Miami. The wife has all kinds of hook ups with some of the clubs in South Beach plus we're friends with some of the Miami Heat dancers so I maybe able to help you 1 up the night you just had. :D

#10 arcanexvi

arcanexvi

Property of Roo

• Superuser
  • 869 posts
  • LocationSchaumburg, IL

Posted 04 February 2012 - 10:09 AM

Hit me up if you're ever down here in Miami. The wife has all kinds of hook ups with some of the clubs in South Beach plus we're friends with some of the Miami Heat dancers so I maybe able to help you 1 up the night you just had. :D

Lol that's a tall order but definitely ;)

Posted Image

#11 mac208x

mac208x

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 11:19 AM

Last night went to work 11-7 shift. Came there at 12 knocked out till 6 watched tv till 7. <3 my job.

#12 got556

got556

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts
  • Twitter:@got556
  • LocationChicago

Posted 05 February 2012 - 01:20 PM

Been watching too much Burn Notice. Me thinks I need to get down to the M I A!

And OP...you know the drill, pics or it didn't happen lol
Posted Image

#13 arcanexvi

arcanexvi

Property of Roo

• Superuser
  • 869 posts
  • LocationSchaumburg, IL

Posted 05 February 2012 - 03:04 PM

Sorry, not a teenager. Doesn't apply ;)

Posted Image

#14 raijin32

raijin32

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationMiami, FL

Posted 05 February 2012 - 04:15 PM

I'll be honest with you got556. Miami isn't as galmourous and flashy as they make it seem on TV. They dress up a lot of the streets and locations when they're filming and bring in all the pretty people in from the local moedling and talent agencies as extras in the background. More often than not youhave to watch your back when you walk around South Beach or Downtown. LOL!!

#15 got556

got556

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:03 PM

Sorry, not a teenager. Doesn't apply ;)

I wasn't trying to imply anything, and it's more just a saying. *shrugs*
Posted Image

#16 got556

got556

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:05 PM

I'll be honest with you got556. Miami isn't as galmourous and flashy as they make it seem on TV. They dress up a lot of the streets and locations when they're filming and bring in all the pretty people in from the local moedling and talent agencies as extras in the background. More often than not youhave to watch your back when you walk around South Beach or Downtown. LOL!!

Sadly how a lot of major metro areas are. I used to live around Gary, IN for 3 years and my bureau of prisons uniform looks very similar to police uniforms....wearing that while stopping for gas at 5AM was never a casual experience in Gary. Also lived on the south side of Chicago for a couple years...about the same. As well as East St. Louis.

W/ that said, I have heard Miami is getting pretty darn bad these days. Sad really.
Posted Image

#17 raijin32

raijin32

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationMiami, FL

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:49 PM

Yikes! Have some family that lived in the South Side back in the day (how a bunch of Cubans from the backwoods of Cuba wound up in Chicago I'm still not very clear on) so I've heard the stories As long as you know what areas to stay away from you can have a great time down here. That being said there are some very hot women in Miami. LOL!!

#18 got556

got556

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:26 PM

I hear ya. Lol my best friend/coworker is portuguese (which is very rare in the midwest). I've noticed many cubans in here but most of my buddies which we have a lot of are of puerto rican decent. Like you I always tease one of my buddies, Ramos...."hey chico, how'd you end up so far away from the beaches, brown wimmenz, and good food?"

I lived in Port Charlotte for a bit when I used to be engaged and drove down to the Keys every so often but never really stayed in Miami. I need some warm weather in my life. I heard their fed joint (prison) is a pretty nice facility, but like Chicago, I'm sure the cost of living really sucks. Was looking to be a state trooper/highway patrol in Florida at one time but changed my mind when I realized all the job openings were southern Florida and that was b/c the cost of living outweighed the pay. :(
Posted Image

#19 raijin32

raijin32

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationMiami, FL

Posted 05 February 2012 - 07:14 PM

Yep. Definitely expensive to live down here. As I get older I find myself wanting to move further and further North. Someplace more rural but my wife likes being close to the city since she loves to go dancing and knocking back a few with friends every now and then. I'm not quite the social butterfly she is but the fact that she has some pretty hot friends makes it easier to get me out of the house every so often. LOL!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users