chairwolf

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr Maxx Xt908

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:25 AM

Hi folks,

I have a Motorola Droid Razr Maxx, XT908, unrooted so far. I have gone into the boot menu (hold down UP/Down volume and then press power) to reset the Dalvik Cache. No problems. But this morning, I accidentally held down JUST down volume and power and got into a screen that said "AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S)." The only option to get out was to push power to re-boot, which I did.

Now when I go into the regular boot menu ( UP/Down volume and then press power) the down volume button does nothing. I have booted the phone and tried the up/down volume to change the ring volume and it works, so I know the button is working ok, but in the boot menu it does nothing.

Can I do something to fix this?

Thanks,

Bob

#2 chairwolf

chairwolf

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr Maxx Xt908

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:31 AM

Hi folks,

I have a Motorola Droid Razr Maxx, XT908, unrooted so far. I have gone into the boot menu (hold down UP/Down volume and then press power) to reset the Dalvik Cache. No problems. But this morning, I accidentally held down JUST down volume and power and got into a screen that said "AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S)." The only option to get out was to push power to re-boot, which I did.

Now when I go into the regular boot menu ( UP/Down volume and then press power) the down volume button does nothing. I have booted the phone and tried the up/down volume to change the ring volume and it works, so I know the button is working ok, but in the boot menu it does nothing.

Can I do something to fix this?

Thanks,

Bob

Ah, never mind, it seems to have fixed itself!!! I just carefully held the buttons down (up/down volume) and got into it, and it works.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users