• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 orateam

orateam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 07:49 PM

having been an xda lifer and not seeing the love for verizon. im way thankful for this place and the support the cdma is getting here.

the reason im writing is because ive already had the pleasure of utilizing many of the tactics shown here. i may not have posts' but thats a testament to the well written docs here.
  • mattlgroff likes this

#2 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 07:51 PM

having been an xda lifer and not seeing the love for verizon. im way thankful for this place and the support the cdma is getting here.

XDA is very unorganized and here we are a loving Razr family. welcome!

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

If you feel the need to donate to me, click here.

#3 superrelaxx

superrelaxx

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 921 posts
  • Twitter:jasNwa
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 07 February 2012 - 03:21 PM

XDA was great when I was in the flashing biz with my Epic 4G. Many great dev's, but as orateam stated, this is the place to be for the razr! Much love for the talent within these forum walls ;)

#4 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • Twitter:thach2639
  • Google+:Thach26
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 07 February 2012 - 07:10 PM

Its been said before but I will gladly say it again. This is one of the few sites where there is little to no drama. All egos have been checked at the door and everyone helps each other without criticism. This is something that is rare in forums like this from what I have seen. We have what I think is the best site for the RAZR and the best developers for our phone all in one place. Its great to see so many people come together like we have and make Droidrzr.com such a comfortable place to hang out and not be afraid to ask questions.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Thach%20Admin%20device%20list.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users