[Theme] True Icy Blue For Abysm1.1 (3/3/12)

• Please log in to reply
233 replies to this topic

#201 Guest_24v_*

Guest_24v_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:29 PM

Wait till you see the orange keyboard.

#202 PillClinton

PillClinton

#FireGaryBettman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Twitter:530SharksFan
  • LocationNorCal

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:30 PM

My Keyboard.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Back to Eclipse Keyboard

Rocking Eclipse now, going to flash your dope rear end keyboard! Thanks 24v!

#203 raijin32

raijin32

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationMiami, FL

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:42 PM

Nice to see you branching out bud. Will this one be for Abysm as well?

#204 Guest_24v_*

Guest_24v_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 February 2012 - 07:00 PM

Nice to see you branching out bud. Will this one be for Abysm as well?

Yes, I just want to try a different color for now. I think I will do a different rom after that.

#205 Guest_24v_*

Guest_24v_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2012 - 05:19 PM

Here is a fixed boot animation if you guys want to flash it. I will put it in the next revision of True Icy Blue.
Just flash it in bootstrap.

#206 Ungo

Ungo

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:48 PM

Great Job. Rocking it out right now with Abysm. Also love the Orange theme too.

It's funny, but I was going to just put a simple MOD on my phone but saw your theme and fell in love with it, so I tried out the Abysm ROM just so I could have this, which in turn made me fall in love with that. I guess I'm pretty easy. Just hope I don't have to dump his ROM in the future. I will be sad inside without this theme.

#207 Ungo

Ungo

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:18 PM

Hey 24v. With this theme and Abysm's mod, I just noticed that that the alarm clock gets a little confusing. When you use DT's stock alarm clock, the background is black. When you choose a time for the alarm to go off, and select P.M. or A.M., your selection is highlighted in black, and the other option turns white. i.e. (I set my alarm for 7:00 a.m., the A.M. is highlighted in black on the main alarm screen, and the P.M. turns white). Since the background is black, and your selection is black, it looks like the alarm is set for 7 p.m...

Not a big deal or anything since I'm going to be using a different alarm clock, just giving you the heads up.

#208 Guest_24v_*

Guest_24v_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2012 - 01:44 PM

Can you post a screenshot? I don't use the alarm, and I am not sure how to duplicate the problem.

#209 Ungo

Ungo

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 02:31 PM

Like I said, it isn't really a problem persay, because I know what its set at, and I'm going to use a Market app. It just looks like its set for something else. Just wanted to bring it to your attention just in case you port this theme to other ROMS..

edit: I just noticed the main alarm screen makes it seem like its 5:35 A.M. as well....

Attached Files

#210 Guest_24v_*

Guest_24v_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2012 - 03:38 PM

Like I said, it isn't really a problem persay, because I know what its set at, and I'm going to use a Market app. It just looks like its set for something else. Just wanted to bring it to your attention just in case you port this theme to other ROMS..

edit: I just noticed the main alarm screen makes it seem like its 5:35 A.M. as well....

Let me see if I can theme that apk. Check this thread later.

#211 Guest_24v_*

Guest_24v_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2012 - 04:13 PM

I fixed it, hit up the OP for the link for 1.3.

#212 Guest_24v_*

Guest_24v_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2012 - 10:05 AM

Just put up 1.4. I added a new boot animation and themed the Calendar.

#213 Ungo

Ungo

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 11:52 AM

Thanks for the update. Calendar looks awesome.

#214 Ungo

Ungo

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 04:59 PM

Just another heads up for future updates...

In the stock text message app, if you click on "Insert" button to send pictures, video, name cards, etc, you can't see the options you can choose from due to the black background and the black text color the options are in. Almost the same thing as the alarm clock font color issue.

#215 Ungo

Ungo

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 05:08 PM

Screenshot:

Attached Files

#216 Guest_24v_*

Guest_24v_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2012 - 05:45 PM

I may theme the stock messaging app later, but there are much better ones available in the market.

#217 Ungo

Ungo

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:09 PM

erm, in the Orange Crush thread that you said you mixed up the green calendar apk's. I just noticed the Icy Blue Calendar is green as well...I don't know how I missed that the first go around.

Everything looks amazing. You know, if you keep making all these amazing looking themes, no one is going to be able to choose an option and stay with it.

#218 Guest_24v_*

Guest_24v_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:19 PM

erm, in the Orange Crush thread that you said you mixed up the green calendar apk's. I just noticed the Icy Blue Calendar is green as well...I don't know how I missed that the first go around.

Everything looks amazing. You know, if you keep making all these amazing looking themes, no one is going to be able to choose an option and stay with it.

I fixed that this morning, sorry. Just d/l the current link and it should be all good.
BTW, the point of the multiple themes is so you don't have to "choose an option and stay with it". I flash mine back and forth all the time. :D

#219 mopar57

mopar57

Developer/MOD

• Superuser
  • 375 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:27 PM

BTW, the point of the multiple themes is so you don't have to "choose an option and stay with it". I flash mine back and forth all the time. :D

Well said my friend!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Got an idea for a theme?

PM me!

I like mail! :D

#220 Guest_24v_*

Guest_24v_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2012 - 08:04 AM

Just updated to 1.5. Themed a little in Gtalk and changed color of the text on the lockscreen. Also removed Verizon Wireless from the lockscreen and phone.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users