Photo

These are the Droids You've Been Looking For .....

Droid Turbo 2 Droid Maxx 2

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 livinginkaos

livinginkaos

I don't know what I'm doing anymore.....

• Administrator
  • 15,282 posts
  • Google+:Hangouts - livinginkaos@gmail.com
  • LocationOregon
  • Current Device(s):Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

Posted 27 October 2015 - 08:40 AM

Lenovo/Motorola/Verizon Announce the Droid Maxx 2 and Droid Turbo 2 today -

Looks like your typical Droid lineup.  Tough as heck, bold and ready to work.

Touting a shatterproof display on the Turbo 2, there are videos abound showing off this "feature".  Take a look:

Along with this are some pretty decent specs.  One of which should catch most people's eyes (at least those who watch these events)  -  mSD Card Slots..... Yes, they both have them- and I say Welcome back.  The Turbo 2 will accept up to a 2 TB card, yes, I said it, 2 TB...... Wow.

Downfalls are that it ships with 5.1 and states will be upgraded to 6.0.  Upgrades are a topic of heated issue regarding Moto/Lenovo.  The OG Turbo update timeline was atrocious and they will need to reprove themselves here otherwise I suspect that this may be the droid that nails the coffin. 

Another minus is the lack of flagship processor on the Maxx 2.....  However, the retail on this device is much lower at $384, where the Turbo 2 sits at the $624 retail price.

Here's the spec run down:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

64.33KB   6 downloads

Still want more - go to the

or

for the Turbo 2

and

• rickw, RikRong and shane1 like this

b2wvCBn.png

Sig by livinginkaos
Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

#2 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 7

Posted 27 October 2015 - 06:47 PM

I wish they would've built some of that ruggedness into the Pure. I'm already seeing quite a few reports of cracked screens resulting from fairly short drops.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

R. Long: Pixel 5

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users