#41 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,129 posts
  • Twitter:lew_bklyn
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6P, Nexus 5, Nvidia Shield 32gb LTE, Moto X 2013 (thanks S3inks!)

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:21 PM

Me too. :)

sent from my icy Bionic

The price of liberty, and even of common humanity, is eternal vigilance. -- Aldous Huxley

Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other.  ---Mark Twain

Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand. --Bob Proctor

#42 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,129 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6P, Nexus 5, Nvidia Shield 32gb LTE, Moto X 2013 (thanks S3inks!)

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:38 PM

Hey sparky is this over clocked? My bionic didn't get the 1.2 boost from ICS so I've had to do it manually...

sent from my icy Bionic

The price of liberty, and even of common humanity, is eternal vigilance. -- Aldous Huxley

Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other.  ---Mark Twain

Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand. --Bob Proctor

#43 sparkyman

sparkyman

In House Developer

• Developer
  • 368 posts
  • Twitter:@sparkyman216

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:01 PM

Nope not ocd

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

#44 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,129 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:26 PM

OK cool thx

sent from my icy Bionic

#45 bigmarv33

bigmarv33

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:40 PM

Flashing now Im so excited cuz all of your roms are usually off the chain just wanted to say thanks again and I Appreciate what u and all the DEVS are doing for us keep up the awesome work brother

#46 bigmarv33

bigmarv33

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:52 PM

Is it me or are there 2 cameras and 2 gallerys once u flash this

#47 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,129 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:27 PM

There are two.

sent from my icy Bionic

#48 bendroid

bendroid

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Twitter:jaemood

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:31 AM

Working great. Init.d makes Overclock stick nicely. I'm not sure if it's possible, but I'd like to have customizable navbar.
I added the standard navbar by adding qemu.hw.mainkeys=0 to the build prop, but just wish I could customize.

I understand that not everyone wants this feature, but I find it useful when multitasking.

Thanks for the great ROM Sparkyman!

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

#49 sparkyman

sparkyman

In House Developer

• Developer
  • 368 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:01 AM

I want it too. In the works

#50 dman1049

dman1049

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:48 PM

Is an over clocked version in the works? Btw this ROM is awesome. I'm following closely and always ready for and update. If you ever need a tester I'm at the ready. Always liked your ROMs and appreciate what you do for the community

#51 sparkyman

sparkyman

In House Developer

• Developer
  • 368 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:16 AM

Maybe. The update thats coming today has all the extra govs and what not

#52 kc69

kc69

Droid Elite

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts
  • Google+:kcmj6969@gmail.com
  • LocationEast Bernard TEXAS
  • Current Device(s):RAZR HD

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:55 AM

Cool
TEXAS state of mind

#53 bigmarv33

bigmarv33

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:17 PM

Awesome theres an update coming today that rocks

#54 dman1049

dman1049

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:19 PM

This ROM is so solid. If I didn't have to unroot the gfs RAZR I'd put the killkang on her phone.

#55 sparkyman

sparkyman

In House Developer

• Developer
  • 368 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:39 PM

This is bionics kangbang
  • kingofandroid likes this

#56 dman1049

dman1049

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:43 PM

I know sparky just saying I would pu the RAZR ROM on her phone if the RAZR wasn't a pain in the butt
  • sparkyman likes this

#57 ShadowDXS

ShadowDXS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Twitter:ShadowDXS
  • Google+:Branndon Pike
  • LocationDaytona Beach Shores
  • Current Device(s):Droid Bionic, Google Nexus 7, HTC One X, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S4

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:52 AM

It looks like this rom is starting to pick up steam.
I will download and test GSM/EDGE/HSPA+ as well as build.prop tweaks to see how it handles World Phone functionality.

#58 frankie15

frankie15

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:30 PM

Is anyone having a problem with the keyboard after the phone has been on for a few minutes or so (Particularly the Messaging app)? Mine will eventually become very sluggish and some weird things will happen to the keyboard itself. This has happened on every 4.2 rom including this one. Anyone else experiencing this issue? I am just curious if it is normal.

#59 neoone11

neoone11

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:37 PM

That seems to happen quite often with the keyboard. I just clear out the cache and that fixes it but still quite annoying. I sort of wonder if it has to do with the lack of hardware acceleration available as of yet for 4.2 on the bionic

#60 frankie15

frankie15

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:45 PM

That seems to happen quite often with the keyboard. I just clear out the cache and that fixes it but still quite annoying. I sort of wonder if it has to do with the lack of hardware acceleration available as of yet for 4.2 on the bionic

Yeah, I saw someone else mention a fix (rebooting) and that does fix it but only temporarily. It is always fine on a reboot, but then it gets worse. I just installed SwiftKey and it seems to have solved the problem. I don't know if its a problem with the stock keyboard. I will report my findings though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users