Photo

[Cdma Razr][Gingerbread] | Rom Conversion | Clutch 1.0 | Odex | 4 Versions | 02-13-2012 |

• Please log in to reply
368 replies to this topic

#201 ncwildcat

ncwildcat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 07:25 PM

Damn it...still bootlooping...just downloaded standard about 10 minutes ago..I guess the good news is I am getting used to fastboot and restoring from scratch lol...Not gonna mess with this again until a few people can verify its fixed

#202 frankyvee

frankyvee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 14 February 2012 - 07:36 PM

Seems like when you install any of these Clutch MODS it breaks SQL Lite app.
Anyone that uses the SQL Lite app experience this?

Symptom: When I try to run SQL lite it hangs at searching for database.

#203 1BadHEMI

1BadHEMI

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationPasadena MD

Posted 14 February 2012 - 07:37 PM

Damn it...still bootlooping...just downloaded standard about 10 minutes ago..I guess the good news is I am getting used to fastboot and restoring from scratch lol...Not gonna mess with this again until a few people can verify its fixed

Did you redownload from the original post? Th3ory reuploaded it. I haven't tried it since he did.

#204 ncwildcat

ncwildcat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 07:39 PM

Did you redownload from the original post? Th3ory reuploaded it. I haven't tried it since he did.

yea - I waited until I saw he reuploaded then tried again

#205 mattp427

mattp427

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 07:40 PM

This mod will not boot, did it step by step, any help?

#206 ncwildcat

ncwildcat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 07:41 PM

fastboot is your next step...or RSD...

#207 1BadHEMI

1BadHEMI

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationPasadena MD

Posted 14 February 2012 - 07:43 PM

What are you trying to flash? The ICS versions?

Went through bootloop he** tonight trying to get that flashed. Gave up and stuck with Standard for now...

#208 melfunn

melfunn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationNashville, TN

Posted 14 February 2012 - 07:48 PM

DT After you uploaded the changes to ICS Extreme, did you change the MD5 code? I DL the update but the MD5 doesn't check.
Thanx

#209 mattp427

mattp427

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 07:48 PM

fastboot is your next step...or RSD...

What are you trying to flash? The ICS versions?

Went through bootloop he** tonight trying to get that flashed. Gave up and stuck with Standard for now...

well, i was in safestrap so i i just booted in my other system. so the ics ones dont work to well?

#210 syfon

syfon

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 08:57 PM

well, i was in safestrap so i i just booted in my other system. so the ics ones dont work to well?

Not sure if it was safrestrap that caused your bootloop since on OP it says "FLASH USING BOOT STRAP ONLY!! SAFE STRAP DOES NOT WORK WITH INIT.D."
Anyhow, I did try ICS ext (old Version) with Bootstrap and phone did go into bootloop mode.

I was gonna re-try ICS with revised builds but seems both ICS version have been pulled.

#211 Extremedigital

Extremedigital

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationAuburn, MI

Posted 15 February 2012 - 01:31 AM

Seems like when you install any of these Clutch MODS it breaks SQL Lite app.
Anyone that uses the SQL Lite app experience this?

Symptom: When I try to run SQL lite it hangs at searching for database.

Yup

I cant get sqlite editor to work. It just hangs and fc. This is how I installed. I fast booted back to .748 then took ota to .173. rooted, installed safe strap, wiped data, cache, dalvik. rebooted, re rooted, and re installed bootstrap. wiped cache and dalvik and installed extreme debloat with ics theme. rebooted and noticed some bloat still showing up. I then went into settings, privacy, and did a factory reset with format on the internal sd. re rooted again and loving the goodness. (feels squeaky clean also) Sqlite is the only issue i'm having. Just trying to change the entitlement check. The wifi tether app is working fine but for some stupid reason I like using the hot spot.

#212 addicted2droid

addicted2droid

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 02:49 AM

Does anyone know if there is a way to get the battery mod to work with this rom. I love the look and speed of it but i like to have the 1% battery.

BTW I love the work you do DT. Keep it up.

#213 piccit

piccit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Current Device(s):Razr M

Posted 15 February 2012 - 03:14 AM

DT, the links to the ICS-themes versions are not actually links anymore.

Also, the extreme (or standard, for that matter) version doesn't remove the NFL apps or the golf game?

#214 NickL83

NickL83

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationBranford, CT

Posted 15 February 2012 - 04:23 AM

Donwload the Stock Rooted 173, Wipe everything and flash it. you will have stovck 173 on the safe side.

THANKS! thats what I thought I might have to do. Makes sense now that I did it!

#215 DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer

• Developer
  • 648 posts
  • Twitter:@droidth3ory
  • LocationTroy, Michigan

Posted 15 February 2012 - 04:29 AM

Not sure what is going on with the upload of the ICS conversions. I flashed both before hand without issue, yet when I download from the link and flash I loop.

I will take a look when I am running the build again. Currently working on ICS 4.0, Deodexing the 173 and GNEX.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#216 DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer

• Developer
  • 648 posts
  • LocationTroy, Michigan

Posted 15 February 2012 - 04:30 AM

Also, the extreme (or standard, for that matter) version doesn't remove the NFL apps or the golf game?

Those apps are uninstallable from the applications menu so I didn't add them to the script.

#217 Extremedigital

Extremedigital

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationAuburn, MI

Posted 15 February 2012 - 04:47 AM

Not sure what is going on with the upload of the ICS conversions. I flashed both before hand without issue, yet when I download from the link and flash I loop.

I will take a look when I am running the build again. Currently working on ICS 4.0, Deodexing the 173 and GNEX.

I am running the extreme debloat ics version with no issue (other then sqlite editor not working). If you want a copy of my working download to compare let me know.

#218 1BadHEMI

1BadHEMI

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationPasadena MD

Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:02 AM

It was borked after the XML edits. The original versions with blacked out menus flashed fine.

#219 DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer

• Developer
  • 648 posts
  • LocationTroy, Michigan

Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:35 AM

It was bored after the XML edits. The original versions with blacked out menus flashed fine.

Nothing to do with it. I flashed it as well as others. Not sure what the issue is.

#220 Sgerena

Sgerena

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:38 AM

All is working fine for me, but i ran the menu fix zip and that worked great, im also running 24V newest theme for this rom and look really good, but when on the browser and go to the more tab its all black and you can not read anything. thats my only issue, thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users