1 reply to this topic

#1 shaddad

shaddad

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:25 AM

I've seen several guides online about how to start creating custom ROMs. However it looks like some of them don't support Razr/MAXX. So I wanted to ask the experts here how they edit the base Jelly Bean ROM to make their own custom ROMS

Thanks

#2 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:55 AM

I've seen several guides online about how to start creating custom ROMs. However it looks like some of them don't support Razr/MAXX. So I wanted to ask the experts here how they edit the base Jelly Bean ROM to make their own custom ROMS

Thanks

There really is no simple answer to this question. Many of us learned how to develop ROMs by reading and doing research. Trial and error and talking to other guys who are established developers. There is literally thousands of topics just on this forum discussion development not mention hundreds of thousand on other forums around the web. I would say the first step most of us took was to read the forums and learn to use Google to your advantage.
  • dimitri407 likes this

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users