88 replies to this topic

#61 jayrod

jayrod

Bacon, Cheese & Mod Connoisseur

• 6,525 posts
  • LocationWilmington NC
  • Current Device(s):Taimen

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:02 PM

yea...hummm..hummm...i did that....lol ....actually all the update is good for now is the camera..i noticed this morning the battery still doing that..but it doesnt hurt anything so if doesnt bother you it doesnt bother me..lol

I haven't flashed the update.. What's in it? And yeah..haven't noticed any bad side effects from the battery animations.. Tis a feature, not a bug :D

Sent from my test Icarus HD Bionic courtesy of livinginkaos

#62 Bama

Bama

Needs Beer

• Superuser
  • 582 posts
  • Locationsalem,al

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:05 PM

I haven't flashed the update.. What's in it? And yeah..haven't noticed any bad side effects from the battery animations.. Tis a feature, not a bug :D

just last night i thought the battery was fixed and i added that themed camera

#63 jayrod

jayrod

Bacon, Cheese & Mod Connoisseur

• 6,525 posts
  • LocationWilmington NC
  • Current Device(s):Taimen

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:07 PM

Gotcha.. The screen shot of the camera looks awesome...guess a flashing I will go.

I'm talking about the theme of course

• Bama likes this

#64 tomv5314

tomv5314

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationMass.
  • Current Device(s):One Plus 7Pro 8GB Ram - 256 GB Rom - Pixel 2 XL- 128GB - Nexus 6P- 128GB - LG G3- LG-G2 -Razor Maxx HD unlocked- Bionic- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3--SM-T820

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:25 PM

Just loaded the theme and I love it. But noticed home screen and app screen and a few apps now no longer go into landscape. checked auto rotate and is checked. some app auto rotate and some do not. When I homeswitch to go launcher they all auto rotate home screen app screen etc. . Problem seems to be on the Moto home screen. Curious if anyone else has noticed this? This is not a deal breaker for me as I think the theme is great . edit : sorry not sure why print is so big not yelling lol

One Plus 7 Pro --  8 GB Ram - 256 GB Rom

#65 Bama

Bama

Needs Beer

• Superuser
  • 582 posts
  • Locationsalem,al

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:42 PM

hmmmm...anyone else have that problem..everything ive tried rotates fine

#66 tomv5314

tomv5314

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationMass.
  • Current Device(s):One Plus 7Pro 8GB Ram - 256 GB Rom - Pixel 2 XL- 128GB - Nexus 6P- 128GB - LG G3- LG-G2 -Razor Maxx HD unlocked- Bionic- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3--SM-T820

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:06 PM

Motorola home screen with circles widgets and apps page??

#67 tomv5314

tomv5314

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationMass.

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:08 PM

going to try reflashing

#68 tomv5314

tomv5314

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationMass.

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:21 PM

No luck still the same. when I switch to Go Launcher it rotates but Moto home screen does not. Not enough of a reason to not continue to use this theme . Maybe a app? I do really like this theme. Great job.

#69 Bama

Bama

Needs Beer

• Superuser
  • 582 posts
  • Locationsalem,al

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:31 PM

i see what your saying...mines not either and i tried apex launcher and it doesnt either...i dont see how anything i did affected that but ill keep trying stuff..when my phones charged ill go to another slot and try the same launcher without the theme to see if it makes a difference

#70 Bama

Bama

Needs Beer

• Superuser
  • 582 posts
  • Locationsalem,al

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:43 PM

ok i got my phone charged enough to turn on lol..to much testing.... i switched to stock slot where i have just straight stock 246 with the moto launcher and circle widgets and the homescreen doesnt rotate either so apparently that launcher doesnt have that feature

#71 tomv5314

tomv5314

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationMass.

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:46 PM

Aha I tried the same after reading your last post . I also had nova prime on my home switcher on stock slot. It does not auto rotate either. Apparently it seems Go launcher is the only that has this feature. Back to Icarus HD with your theme. I just happened to notice this when trying your theme. Never noticed it before. I do very much appreciate your rapid response and checking out my question. The more I play and use this theme the more I like.it.
  • Bama likes this

#72 blazo

blazo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Current Device(s):Bionic

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:40 PM

I love this theme! One thing though is that when I set my alarm and set my phone to vibrate the icons on the status bar overlap the status bar image and it doesn't look as cool :P

#73 nobe1976

nobe1976

I Void Warranties

• Developer
  • 1,303 posts
  • Twitter:@nobe1976
  • LocationWhere I AM
  • Current Device(s):LG G2, ®∆z® |/|@xX Π¶, Motorola Bionic, Viewsonic GTablet

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:40 PM

yea...hummm..hummm...i did that....lol ....actually all the update is good for now is the camera..i noticed this morning the battery still doing that..but it doesnt hurt anything so if doesnt bother you it doesnt bother me..lol

If you want to fix it I do believe its in SystemUI/res/drawables/stat_sys_battery_charge.XML. I believe it is only doing that because the battery mod is numeric instead of a icon, but it is still pretty awesome.

new_animated_sig.gif

#74 Bama

Bama

Needs Beer

• Superuser
  • 582 posts
  • Locationsalem,al

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:49 PM

I love this theme! One thing though is that when I set my alarm and set my phone to vibrate the icons on the status bar overlap the status bar image and it doesn't look as cool :P

yea but when you turn them off it looks kool again :D

If you want to fix it I do believe its in SystemUI/res/drawables/stat_sys_battery_charge.XML. I believe it is only doing that because the battery mod is numeric instead of a icon, but it is still pretty awesome.

yea i may can just change the charging icons see if that will do it

#75 blazo

blazo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:03 PM

I had a feeling you'd say that lol
It's cool though, I guess I'll just turn them off (:

#76 blazo

blazo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:04 PM

Double post.

#77 Bama

Bama

Needs Beer

• Superuser
  • 582 posts
  • Locationsalem,al

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:34 PM

I had a feeling you'd say that lol
It's cool though, I guess I'll just turn them off (:

yea theres just not enough room up there lol...it was either i live with it or stay with plain straight black stock that im tired of...the theme im messing with now im gonna off set the center piece to the left some and see if that helps
  • blazo likes this

#78 blazo

blazo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:16 AM

yea theres just not enough room up there lol...it was either i live with it or stay with plain straight black stock that im tired of...the theme im messing with now im gonna off set the center piece to the left some and see if that helps

I really like the scaly looking background that's in settings! Maybe you can get something like that in the status bar? Or maybe take the blue light out and leave the same design throughout the whole status bar? Hm. Idk haha

#79 Bama

Bama

Needs Beer

• Superuser
  • 582 posts
  • Locationsalem,al

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:42 PM

anything you guys wanna see in a update or anything needs fixed!

#80 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:44 AM

anything you guys wanna see in a update or anything needs fixed!

Yeah, a port to Blurry Maxx...
  • Bama likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users