Photo

{ROM} Android Aggression Updated {2/26/13} *GSM patch *Stock theme *Fast *king beatz

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
316 replies to this topic

#81 prstorero

prstorero

SuperThemerDevGuy

• Developer
  • 838 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:43 PM

gunna download and flash now bud!! looks very RAD!! Weee. hey, u wouldnt have a volume booster zip for this rom would ya? i will report back soon..

Sent from my Wêéë using Tapatalk 2

I haven't seen anything about a volume booster. Can you point me to where a current one is?

#82 brees75

brees75

Developer

• Developer
  • 217 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:43 PM

gunna download and flash now bud!! looks very RAD!! Weee. hey, u wouldnt have a volume booster zip for this rom would ya? i will report back soon..

Sent from my Wêéë using Tapatalk 2

Next version will have a new jacked up version of beats that boosts volume and actually improves sound quality to an amazing level.
  • ryankliber likes this

#83 liftedplane

liftedplane

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Twitter:liftedplane
  • Google+:Nicholas Boullester
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:31 PM

I installed this after having a horrible time with aviator and I love it except the missing pull down toggles. It's running crazy smooth and had had zero slowdowns. Great job

Sent from my frozenly delicious razr maxx.

#84 logan3824

logan3824

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts
  • LocationHouston, Texas. GO TEXANS!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:07 PM

Downloading now and going to give it a shot...I noticed both you prstorero and Brees are from Texas, what part are y'all residing in?

#85 Rinkle McBally

Rinkle McBally

Perv McGert

• Developer
  • 860 posts
  • Twitter:Rinkle_McBally
  • Google+:RinkleMcBally22@gmail.com
  • LocationForest Lake MN
  • Current Device(s):S3 D2vzw, Galaxy Tab 2

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:34 AM

Downloading now and going to give it a shot...I noticed both you prstorero and Brees are from Texas, what part are y'all residing in?

They don't live with the steers if that gives you a hint

rink2_zps72b73afa.png

**** If you want a signature, wallpaper or avatar done feel free to hit me up send me a pm ****

#86 prstorero

prstorero

SuperThemerDevGuy

• Developer
  • 838 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:56 AM

I'm east of Dallas and I won't answer for brees even though I know since that may be over stepping boundaries :P

#87 prstorero

prstorero

SuperThemerDevGuy

• Developer
  • 838 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:57 AM

I installed this after having a horrible time with aviator and I love it except the missing pull down toggles. It's running crazy smooth and had had zero slowdowns. Great job

The only reason I didn't do them is because it seems like everyone just wants to use the power toggles app anyways because of the customization. I didn't want to waste time for something hardly anyone would want to use :)
  • ryankliber likes this

#88 melfunn

melfunn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationNashville, TN

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:30 AM

Is there a way to get rid of the Google search bar using apex? Thanks
Edit: Duh, drag & remove.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#89 prstorero

prstorero

SuperThemerDevGuy

• Developer
  • 838 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:32 AM

Is there a way to get rid of the Google search bar using apex? Thanks
Edit: Duh, drag & remove.

Glad you found it haha :P

#90 twith70

twith70

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:21 AM

So, I flashed this morning and it is running ok with a few exceptions. The new busybox installer reboots or locks up my phone when I run it. The moto email is wreaking havoc trying to get in to my hotmail acoC-U-Next-Tuesday when I set it up through the hotmail option. I am hoping battery life improves because it was better on the previous version. Since I just flashed this morning I am hoping that going through a couple of charge cycles will improve that some. I like the new UI. It is very clean and definitely easy on the eyes. Great job on the ROM. Hopefully the Busybox thing can get sorted or maybe I am doing something wrong. The new Busybox interface looked great. It happened when I checked the advanced install option. If I just ran the applets it worked.

#91 prstorero

prstorero

SuperThemerDevGuy

• Developer
  • 838 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:30 AM

So, I flashed this morning and it is running ok with a few exceptions. The new busybox installer reboots or locks up my phone when I run it. The moto email is wreaking havoc trying to get in to my hotmail acoC-U-Next-Tuesday when I set it up through the hotmail option. I am hoping battery life improves because it was better on the previous version. Since I just flashed this morning I am hoping that going through a couple of charge cycles will improve that some. I like the new UI. It is very clean and definitely easy on the eyes. Great job on the ROM. Hopefully the Busybox thing can get sorted or maybe I am doing something wrong. The new Busybox interface looked great. It happened when I checked the advanced install option. If I just ran the applets it worked.

Don't do advanced, just do the normal install. Battery life has been great for me, it always takes a couple days to settle in. I have the two things needed for the stock email client to work but unfortunately i don't have a hotmail account so i can't test anything involving that. Did you do all four wipes before installing? It's especially important with this ROM because of the tweaks that are involved.

#92 twith70

twith70

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:34 AM

Not sure what happened to my text in the previous reply. The word after hotmail (third sentence) should have been account.

#93 twith70

twith70

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:39 AM

I did do the wipes (all 4). It has become habit for me to wipe them twice with JB roms. I managed to set up hotmail under the other email option. Now I can't delete the Hotmail option setup because it says "user has invalid status". Not sure what that is about. I ran an older version of Busybox with the Smart Install option. Is there a reason I should use the included one instead?

#94 prstorero

prstorero

SuperThemerDevGuy

• Developer
  • 838 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:43 AM

I did do the wipes (all 4). It has become habit for me to wipe them twice with JB roms. I managed to set up hotmail under the other email option. Now I can't delete the Hotmail option setup because it says "user has invalid status". Not sure what that is about. I ran an older version of Busybox with the Smart Install option. Is there a reason I should use the included one instead?

The one by jrummy is just nicer and easier, one click and you're done. I just signed into hotmail under the "windows live hotmail" option when first opening the app, and it has loaded just fine. Also just removed it (since i don't use that email address).

#95 twith70

twith70

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:50 AM

I forced stopped and cleared data on the email. I set it back up again using just the plain other email option and it works fine. Once again great job with this ROM.

#96 prstorero

prstorero

SuperThemerDevGuy

• Developer
  • 838 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:51 AM

I forced stopped and cleared data on the email. I set it back up again using just the plain other email option and it works fine. Once again great job with this ROM.

Glad you got it working.

#97 melfunn

melfunn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationNashville, TN

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:40 AM

NFL Mobile WORKS on this ROM. This is the first JB ROM that I know of that NFL mobile will accept your Verizon login. Unfortunately the seasons over. Nice job P.

• prstorero likes this

#98 logan3824

logan3824

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts
  • LocationHouston, Texas. GO TEXANS!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:49 PM

I'm east of Dallas and I won't answer for brees even though I know since that may be over stepping boundaries :P

lol gotcha, I'm from Houston but currently in San Marcos getting my bachelors in nursing. Everything seems to be running fine for me, no problems yet.

#99 liftedplane

liftedplane

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Twitter:liftedplane
  • Google+:Nicholas Boullester
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:16 PM

The only reason I didn't do them is because it seems like everyone just wants to use the power toggles app anyways because of the customization. I didn't want to waste time for something hardly anyone would want to use :)

I'll look into the app, I just remember them not sticking to the top lat time I used it but that was ics so.

Any chance of a smart actions patch I use the sleep action and only let six people call through I hate losing it

Either way wonderful rom far better than the other five I tried.

#100 prstorero

prstorero

SuperThemerDevGuy

• Developer
  • 838 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:19 PM

I'll look into the app, I just remember them not sticking to the top lat time I used it but that was ics so.

Any chance of a smart actions patch I use the sleep action and only let six people call through I hate losing it

Either way wonderful rom far better than the other five I tried.

I will definitely look into the smart actions zip today or tomorrow :)
  • brees75 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users