• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 scottguest11

scottguest11

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 06:11 AM

what is the easy way to unroot this phone and will a factory reset do it please help tks

#2 Rouger

Rouger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationLongmont, CO

Posted 14 February 2012 - 06:31 AM

Use the tool Matt created on this thread. Do item 1 and you'll be back to stock without root.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#3 savannahman

savannahman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:26 AM

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong. I am trying to unrood razr and first step is to restore initial stock rooted backup. I am getting a message that says MD5 mismatch. I have other backups, all the stock Rom do I have to restore the one I did right after root or will any stock backup due?

#4 savannahman

savannahman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:02 AM

OK, now I decided to restore backup I made this morning and use the tool posted above. I ran the restore in recivery and it said restore complete. However, when I reboot ot goes through the boot sequence and then shuts dowand restarts. WTF?

#5 savannahman

savannahman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:19 AM

It appears that none of the backups I made with safestrap will restore. Non the phone just keeps restarting in a loop. Ugh....... I am sure there is a way out of this as the phone does boot, but I am not smart enough to figure it out..

OK...I got the phone up and running but I am unable to unroot. Original backup says MD5 mismatch. not sure where to go from here. wanting to restore to factory, unrooted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users