#961 rnh

rnh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts
  • LocationA Ct Yankee living in the land of Mass-oles
  • Current Device(s):Razr,

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:53 AM

I run a different rom but internet really sucks down the battery. Even on wifi that is very good

#962 The Persuader

The Persuader

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationMaine
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:54 PM

I run a different rom but internet really sucks down the battery. Even on wifi that is very good

Yes,
Surfing the Internet does some...but Widgets, Syncing, Steaming, Videos and Running Apps in the background is more of a concern than the Internet...

IMO

It's Bubba
"Stubborn In Your Bones"

Its Bubba...."Stubborn In Your Bones"

#963 T3T3droid

T3T3droid

D3v3lop3r/Th3m3r/Machin3

• Developer
  • 1,115 posts
  • Google+:t3t3droid@gmail.com
  • LocationConnecticut
  • Current Device(s):Droid Bionic, Droid Razr M, SGS4

Posted 03 June 2013 - 04:41 PM

How do you vote. Never really said.I have Moto Razr....I will cut you.

Just click on the link I posted and click the button next to TLS :-) thanks!
Posted Image
Sig by Bama
If you like our work please consider
Donating towards
Phones and Site costs :D Thanks!!

#964 legendarydave

legendarydave

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 05:20 PM

@TLS

It's been a while since I've had any issues with fj. Recently went 3.0. DSP doesn't get along anymore, I assume it's got something to do with dolby or acid. Maybe look there. You may be done with DSP, I don't know. Volume track skip has been gone for a long time, for me. Haven't seen much in the posts about it. Those are both things that I really liked about the first editions of the ROM. This is my phone, but it spends more time playing music from slacker and google music. I really get pickey about my sound control and quality. Acid didn't do much for me on my previous ROM installs, nor did Dolby. Not for the Bluetooth anyway. Ah, BT, another good reason to have control over different sound aspects. BT headsets have meager sound quality to begin with, but wireless is a necessity, so audio manipulation is key. 

Updated to persuader's clock settings, cause they are bomb as hell. It's really fast.

I love that it looks and feels like stock to the untrained eye, and it isn't muddied with extra glitz.

Wifi, BT (other than DSP issues), GPS etc..etc.. working perfectly...good update aside from my few particular qualms

Thanks for the hard work

#965 droidmaxxuser

droidmaxxuser

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 05:43 PM

@TLS

It's been a while since I've had any issues with fj. Recently went 3.0. DSP doesn't get along anymore, I assume it's got something to do with dolby or acid. Maybe look there. You may be done with DSP, I don't know. Volume track skip has been gone for a long time, for me. Haven't seen much in the posts about it. Those are both things that I really liked about the first editions of the ROM. This is my phone, but it spends more time playing music from slacker and google music. I really get pickey about my sound control and quality. Acid didn't do much for me on my previous ROM installs, nor did Dolby. Not for the Bluetooth anyway. Ah, BT, another good reason to have control over different sound aspects. BT headsets have meager sound quality to begin with, but wireless is a necessity, so audio manipulation is key. 

Updated to persuader's clock settings, cause they are bomb as hell. It's really fast.
   I love that it looks and feels like stock to the untrained eye, and it isn't muddied with extra glitz.
   Wifi, BT (other than DSP issues), GPS etc..etc.. working perfectly...good update aside from my few particular qualms

Thanks for the hard work

I deleted all the sound stuff DSP, acid, dolby, I just use poweramp with beats head phones.
DSP never worked for me period I could get it to work on my phone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#966 larrygeary

larrygeary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationNJ, USA

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:37 PM

Is anyone using Google Now with this ROM? I can't get Google Now to start up on voice command. Possible user error, but I'm just checking if anyone else sees this.

#967 claps1775

claps1775

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts
  • LocationIowa. Close to the University of Iowa.

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:27 PM

I never tried Google now. How is it and how does it work?

I have Moto Razr....I will cut you.
To powerful to fall into my hands. Click......Rooted. ICS rommed!!!!! Muhahahahah!!!!

#968 andrep182

andrep182

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationCA
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:44 PM

Is anyone using Google Now with this ROM? I can't get Google Now to start up on voice command. Possible user error, but I'm just checking if anyone else sees this.

I'm using Google now quite often. I have no problem so far

#969 andrep182

andrep182

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationCA
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr

Posted 03 June 2013 - 09:29 PM

Hey guys I might be blind but I can't seem to find the dsp manager? I'm currently on version 3.0.  I installed equalizer app and it's telling me I have DSP manager here somewhere, but I just can't find the damn thing anywhere.... Can somebody please show me the way? =) 

#970 droidmaxxuser

droidmaxxuser

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 03:10 AM

Hey guys I might be blind but I can't seem to find the dsp manager? I'm currently on version 3.0.  I installed equalizer app and it's telling me I have DSP manager here somewhere, but I just can't find the damn thing anywhere.... Can somebody please show me the way? =) 

Should be right there in your app drawer also check Sdcard/system/app

#971 droidmaxxuser

droidmaxxuser

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 03:15 AM

Did you set it up yet by hitting the search magnifying glass. That's what I had to do.

#972 larrygeary

larrygeary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationNJ, USA

Posted 04 June 2013 - 04:32 AM

Did you set it up yet by hitting the search magnifying glass. That's what I had to do.

I do have it set up to respond to "Google" under settings / voice / hotword detection. But I have to tap the microphone before the phone listens to me. Is that the way it should work?

#973 droidmaxxuser

droidmaxxuser

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 05:17 AM

I do have it set up to respond to "Google" under settings / voice / hotword detection. But I have to tap the microphone before the phone listens to me. Is that the way it should work?

To my knowledge it is don't quote me on it thought have to test it out to see, I think your right though I hit microphone and it didn't bring it up for me. I'll mess around with it in a few to see.

#974 droidmaxxuser

droidmaxxuser

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 05:20 AM

I'm only getting Google now from hitting the search. Nothing else

#975 larrygeary

larrygeary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationNJ, USA

Posted 04 June 2013 - 05:33 AM

I'm only getting Google now from hitting the search. Nothing else

When all else fails, read the manual.

You need to be on the Google Now screen in order for it to respond to voice. I have a Google Now Widget, but I have to tap the widget to actually get to the Google Now screen. So that's one simple way: Touch the widget, then say "Google". Or, you can touch the microphone icon on a Google search bar and speak your command; no need to say "google" in this case.

Thanks for the help guys.

#976 bradg24

bradg24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 05:35 AM

Check sound under settings app its called audio effects its dsp'ish.

#977 jp1044

jp1044

DEVELOPER

• News Writer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts
  • Twitter:@jp1044
  • Google+:jp1044@gmail.com
  • LocationColorado
  • Current Device(s):MOTO X Developer Edition, Droid RAZR HD (backup)

Posted 04 June 2013 - 08:54 AM

Try this dsp reversion zip:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

I have not tested this yet but it should work. It also has been known to cause tethering problems so don't flash it if you rely on tethering.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta

If you feel the urge to donate to me, you can do so here -> Donate

#978 T3T3droid

T3T3droid

D3v3lop3r/Th3m3r/Machin3

• Developer
  • 1,115 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:21 AM

Try this dsp reversion zip:

I have not tested this yet but it should work. It also has been known to cause tethering problems so don't flash it if you rely on tethering.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta

If anyone tried this yet please re-download and flash again cause the dsp that was in the other one didnt work...again this is for bionic but it should work all the same...keep us posted :)

Posted Image
Sig by Bama
Donating towards

#979 T3T3droid

T3T3droid

D3v3lop3r/Th3m3r/Machin3

• Developer
  • 1,115 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:22 AM

I know we got more Razr followers then this!! :D Please take a min to vote for us to get an HD 

Doesnt cost you anything, just takes a few seconds! Click the button next to our name and you're done :D Thanks Again!!

• shane1 likes this
Posted Image
Sig by Bama
Donating towards

#980 qweesy

qweesy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:17 AM

just voted for ya sugestions to fix on next update....

1.keep beats get rid of dolby and acid

2.Use power toggles instead of whatever toggles you have now 

3. Also found a bug with the seeder app....even after granting root privalage I get error unable to start RNG service.... worked fine on Aviator Rom.....

4.Bionic in device id fix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users