Photo

Samsung Galaxy Q with foldable Super AMOLED HD display could get unveiled at MWC

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tmyinc

tmyinc

Resident Insomniac

• News Writer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts
  • Twitter:TMYINC
  • LocationPA
  • Current Device(s):Razr M, GN2, Nexus 10

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:57 PM

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

83.31KB   53 downloads

31.25KB   63 downloads

We’ve been hearing about an alleged mysterious Samsung GT-B9150, aka the Galaxy Q, a device that is now rumored to be a bit too good for reality. Why? Well, it features a flexible display, but not the kind you imagine - think of a Kyocera Echo on steroids......Wow!

At least that’s what these rumors say. The Galaxy Q is said to have two displays that fold into one, and each of them features a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. All of that is said to be coming at Mobile World Congress at the end of the month, but while we strongly doubt this, here is what the rumor says about this device.

The Galaxy Q will be powered by a 1.7 Ghz dual-core Exynos 5250 processor working along with 2GB RAM. It’s said to be equipped with an 8MP rear camera and a 2MP front camera, and runs on Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean. Best of all, it comes with a huge 3,500mAh battery.

Do you believe this dual-screen weird device will actually get released by Samsung at MWC? And would you get one of those?

Via: www.talkandroid.com/

#2 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:00 AM

I think a device like this is wasted on the Android operating system. I'd personally much this have an x86 or 64 bit processor and run my favorite desktop operating systems. Then again, maybe I am weird.
  • droidian1441, johnlgalt and tmyinc like this

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

If you feel the need to donate to me, click here.

#3 johnlgalt

johnlgalt

Antidisestablishmentarianist

• Superuser
  • 7,296 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/JohnLGalt
  • Location3rd Rock
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 4 XL 128 GB

Posted 05 February 2013 - 10:50 AM

You're not weird - I'd appreciate the same.
  • tmyinc likes this

#4 droidian1441

droidian1441

News Leader

• News Team Leader
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts
  • LocationVirginia
  • Current Device(s):HTC One M8 (primary); Nexus 7 (2013)

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:27 PM

LOL this is different from what you say everyday. I add with Matt and johnlgalt, I think I too would rather have a device like this running a desktop OS rather than Android.

HTC One M8 // 3.28.605.4 // CleanROM 3.0 w/HarmonKardon audio // Android 4.4.4
n5SOtgv.jpg - "White Noise" out November 4th!
(Recommended)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users