#1 Phungusamongus

Phungusamongus

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 15 February 2012 - 05:06 PM

Razr....6.11.744.... xt912 Verizon...Rooted with doomlord. Tried using RSD 5.6....and Matt's utility, both failed. I have the correct drivers...but after they install, windows update searches and installs drivers when I connect it to the pc. Also when I enter ap fastboot, my device is no longer seen by RSD or Matt's utility. Any help or advice would greatly be appreciated, I've been all over the net, and these forums for days. Think everything is running together now in my brain.

#2 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:30 PM

Sounds like you need to uninstall your drivers and reinstall the Motorola ones. If your PC isn't taking them as they should use admin access to install the drivers.

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

If you feel the need to donate to me, click here.

#3 rnlcomp

rnlcomp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationS.E. Louisiana

Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:41 PM

Turn (Off) USB debugging and RSD will pick it up.

#4 Phungusamongus

Phungusamongus

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 15 February 2012 - 08:41 PM

Thanks for the replies...Debugging didn't help...but removing and reinstalling the drivers showed me what is wrong. fastboot CDMA_SPYDER S driver is failing to install. I've tried about 10 times now...rebooting..uninstalling...rebooting...reinstalling...rebooting...reconnecting...same end result- Mot Single ADB Interface--------XFailed...lol....any ideas on how to get the driver to install?

#5 Fauzzee

Fauzzee

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 11:19 PM

I also need some assistance. I have bootstrap and I have downloaded the Eclipse Rom. after wiping everything and flashing the rom I come to realize that I don't get a radio signal. I have no way of getting back into bootstrap. Is there a manual way of getting into bootstrap? I am trying to download DroidRazrutility but my internet is really slow right now for a 1 GB file. Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated!

#6 Phungusamongus

Phungusamongus

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:38 AM

Ok problem solved....pretty damn simple really....Reformatted my laptops hard-drive...downgraded to Windows XP...drivers loaded fine. Phone back at stock...Matt...you're awesome bro...great utility!

#7 Phungusamongus

Phungusamongus

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:39 AM

I also need some assistance. I have bootstrap and I have downloaded the Eclipse Rom. after wiping everything and flashing the rom I come to realize that I don't get a radio signal. I have no way of getting back into bootstrap. Is there a manual way of getting into bootstrap? I am trying to download DroidRazrutility but my internet is really slow right now for a 1 GB file. Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated!

If you PM me...maybe I can send Matt's utility via e-mail...it's something you def need

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users