2 replies to this topic

#1 johnv331

johnv331

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 02:34 PM

I rooted and had safestrap installed. Made a few backups and all was well. I came across this site and found a rom I wanted to install but it needed to be installed via bootstrap. I uninstalled safestrap, installed bootstrap and installed the rom with out any problems. I like that safestrap starps when the phone boots so I un installed bootstrap and reinsalled safestrap. I restarted the phone and get to the press menu key but no matter how many times I press it safestrap wont start, after the 10 seconds the phone starts. I have no issues with the phone but I have my nan backups in safestrap.

I could really use some help getting safestrap to work - or at the very least a way of getting the phone back to stock come ICS time.
Thanks

#2 mopar57

mopar57

Developer/MOD

• Superuser
  • 375 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 03:56 PM

You might want to stay with bootstrap, since you didnt have any problems.

As far as getting back, I would say the easiest is to use matt's utlity and fastboot back.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Got an idea for a theme?

PM me!

I like mail! :D

#3 johnv331

johnv331

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 07:23 PM

I was looking for a way of restoring one of my backups, but now it looks like Im gonna have to use matts utility and start all over again. At least now I have an idea of what works best for me.
Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users