Photo

Razr Unshown In Mattutility, Adb, Sdk, Etc.

utility razr adb device

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 oracleM18

oracleM18

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 03:22 PM

Ive made a critical error in flashing, somewhere between switching to INFEX to CLUTCH4.0 to INFEX to CLUTCH4.0, I've hit a soft bootloop.
I can only get in motorola recovery, fastboot menu, and the bootloop. I have all zips to reupdate and reset all the way back to .744 with rsd, or bootstrap if i can get it to work.
But right now, my computer can not find the device in any mode, not in the daemon at least. PDANET on my desktop is showing a device attached whenever i switch to fastboot or recovery mode, but adb wont access the phone, wont install or execute lines anymore, RSD and ADB do not see the device.

Any aid? Ive had a brick for a week and as a businessman its killing me to not just go buy another after 4 days of trying to "sbf" (WHY DONT WE HAVE ANY SBF)

#2 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 03:26 PM

Ive made a critical error in flashing, somewhere between switching to INFEX to CLUTCH4.0 to INFEX to CLUTCH4.0, I've hit a soft bootloop.
I can only get in motorola recovery, fastboot menu, and the bootloop. I have all zips to reupdate and reset all the way back to .744 with rsd, or bootstrap if i can get it to work.
But right now, my computer can not find the device in any mode, not in the daemon at least. PDANET on my desktop is showing a device attached whenever i switch to fastboot or recovery mode, but adb wont access the phone, wont install or execute lines anymore, RSD and ADB do not see the device.

Any aid? Ive had a brick for a week and as a businessman its killing me to not just go buy another after 4 days of trying to "sbf" (WHY DONT WE HAVE ANY SBF)

Wipe data from Motorola recovery and the soft-boot loop may fix.
If not use my Utility to restore the fastboot files again.

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

If you feel the need to donate to me, click here.

#3 mopar57

mopar57

Developer/MOD

• Superuser
  • 375 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 03:57 PM

+1 ^

Batman to the rescue!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Got an idea for a theme?

PM me!

I like mail! :D

#4 oracleM18

oracleM18

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 09:23 PM

Wipe data from Motorola recovery and the soft-boot loop may fix.
If not use my Utility to restore the fastboot files again.

Forgot to mention already cache/data 2x to verify it wouldnt aid.

Fastboot utility isnt detecting device or executing the command, will sit at Dameon loaded successfully for hrs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users