Photo

Hello! Could You Guys Gimme A Little Help?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 olivete

olivete

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 05:22 PM

Hi! :)

I just got my razr and have been using (and learning, this is my first android) it for about 1 week now.

I found this ROM thing very interesting and I would like to choose one ROM. So far I am a bit lost.

- My system version is: 651.73.250.XT910.Brasil.en.BR is any ROM compatible with it? (Sorry I dont know even is this question makes sense)
- I am looking for a clean ROM that can make my battery last longer, dont want any fancy stuff. I was thinking about RazrX 1.2 or Infex 1.1, at those my best option? Are they compatible with my cell?
- What I need actually? Safestrap? I was trying to learn by this video:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

OK... I guess this is all.

Sorry to ask you guys dumb questions, I just want to do this ROM thing but I dont want to break my cell :/

Thanks alot!!!!

#2 The Kid

The Kid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Google+:thegsxr1000kid

Posted 16 February 2012 - 05:47 PM

there is NO dumb questions, i cant help alot but i can suggest do a lot of reading before you take the plunge. i know it can be confusing at times but read read read. and this is a great place to come to with questions if you get stuck. before flashing anything have a FULL charge on your battery. there will be some smart people in here to help you out
3.0 icsourcery GNex

#3 snives

snives

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 06:26 PM

Those ROMs are both designed for the XT912, which is the CDMA version. Check out the GSM section in our forums for your phone. You may want to check out XDA as well as they have a few developers there focusing more in the GSM version while here at RZR it is primarily focused on CDMA.

CDMA = Verizon
GSM = the rest of the world...
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#4 olivete

olivete

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 06:28 PM

OMG !!!

So I did not even knew that my cell was gms or cdma :| Jeez, that sounds bad!!!!

Ok, I gonna check out this area... thanks alot The Kid and snives :)

Hope some other ppl gimme more advices.

Thanks!

#5 _base2

_base2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 07:43 PM

snives is exactly right -- you are searching for answers in the wrong subforum :)

Check out the GSM section :

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

ANY and ALL tools you get / use on your phone should come from that section (the GSM subforum)

Good luck and welcome to DroidRzr! :)
[ sent from _base2 ]

#6 olivete

olivete

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 03:27 AM

Thanks alot guys, sorry to mess up this forum a bit :|

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users