#1 ndbbm

ndbbm

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationSW Asia (US Expat)

Posted 17 February 2012 - 08:23 AM

I have a XT910 that is an International GSM Version and it is unlocked. It is running 651.73.30.XT910.NonEFIGSRetail.en.EU and it is rooted. There are no apps frozen and not other mods have been done to the phone. I am in SW Asia as a contractor and our phones are whatever we buy but we get our SIMs from another source that is somewhat restrictive.

Issue/Problem:
My 64K SIM card will not work properly in the phone. A co-worker's 32K card, from the same service provider, will work but my card won't work in his iPhone (so we can't just swap). My US SIM through H2O Wireless and my International SIM also work (both are 32K cards). I have gotten another 64K card but haven't mod'd it to a micro size yet. I don't want to mutilate another card if the phone just simply won't support a 64K card. I'm actively trying to locate a local provider 32K card, but have had no luck so far. I have searched numerous forums and Google looking for any documentation that states that the phone will or will not support a 64K card, and have had no luck. Warranty work is out of the question as the phone was purchased through Amazon, fulfilled by a 3rd party, the phone actually originated in Greece and the US Motorola folks won't service the phone. They said I'd have to send it to Greece, which is impossible in my current situation. (Yeah, I know, BOHICA.)

Can anyone on here point me to a source that can help or give me some idea as to what I can do to make this work???

Thanks!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users