#1 Slashmolder

Slashmolder

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Twitter:Slashmolder

Posted 17 February 2012 - 04:52 PM

Android Utility is a basic Utility meant to automate many useful Android actions.
Based off

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Thanks to Vashypooh, ubeezee, yareally, Calvin, and Team Win

This was quickly built because I believe most people are scared of a command line and a basic Win32 application with a GUI is less intimidating and able to better support the user. The design can be more logical and much more help can be included within the application to make everything as simple as possible. The application is far from finished but I believe it is currently functional so I'll release it for people to use.

This only works on the CMDA Droid Razr as of now, don't try it on any other device.

If you want to use the restore function get the fastboot files from the second post and put them in the files directory
This program will require .net framework, if it crashes get the installer from

first.

Like the tool? Support the poor developer here and motivate him to work on it more:

I don't actually own any Android phones/devices (though a recently purchased Kindle Fire is enroute to me) so I haven't tested anything too thoroughly. Please post any issues you have.
  • mattlgroff likes this

#2 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:02 PM

Nice job
Here are full fastboot files for 173:

Goo-Inside:
Size: 1.14 GB

MD5: b6dc894e71afeb33a0779d6b27f65423

Link:

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

If you feel the need to donate to me, click here.

#3 got556

got556

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts
  • Twitter:@got556
  • LocationChicago

Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:59 PM

here's your reply!

ETA LOL...okay d/ling
Posted Image

#4 RAZRblade

RAZRblade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 17 February 2012 - 11:11 PM

seems like it would be nice, but im not too enthused about the .net framework download, ill stick with command prompt for now

#5 Slashmolder

Slashmolder

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Twitter:Slashmolder

Posted 17 February 2012 - 11:24 PM

seems like it would be nice, but im not too enthused about the .net framework download, ill stick with command prompt for now

I'm pretty sure almost every PC comes with .net framework installed. I believe this requires the newer version which Windows Update should install automatically for you anyway.

#6 cpalmer2k

cpalmer2k

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:07 AM

Great job, thanks very much. Don't mind the command line version, but the GUI Version is very nice to have as an alternative! Can't wait for my Razr Maxx to get here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users