For assistance see the help thread:
Thanks W0017roid for the video!
I do not want anyone stuck with this. Please please please, put the 6.16.211 update zip on your external SD card before doing ANYTHING!
If you do an option and end up in a semi-bricked state awaiting install and you don't have the update on your external SD card you aren't gonna have a good time.
It will NOT magically appear there by itself.
Droid Razr Utility 1.7
I mean for this utility to be used by those who are on Gingerbread and want to go to Ice Cream Sandwich (6.16.211), and for those who are on Ice Cream Sandwich and want an easier unbricking tool and rooting tool that includes ICS versions of Bootstrap, Safestrap, and the beloved OTA Rootkeeper by Voodoo.
Functions of 1.7:
1. Self explanatory, hopefully. Fail-proof. (Just need you to put 6.16.211 update on your SD card!)
2. Implementation of my Unstuck Utilities into one simple function.
3. Dan Rosenberg's new ICS 4.0.4 Root method.
4. My implementations of TPSparky's 4.0.3 root method. You can use option 8 to use this root method, and option 9 after (if you choose).
5. Self explanatory.
6. Self explanatory.
7. Self explanatory.
8. For use with the 4.0.3 root method (option 4).
9. For use with the 4.0.3 root method (option 4).
Deprecated. Grab the latest at