Photo

Using Rsd Lite And Fastboot Files To Go Back To Stock (6.11.744)

How To

• Please log in to reply
256 replies to this topic

#141 anoopch

anoopch

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Twitter:anoop_ch

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:09 AM

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Hold down both Volumes buttons + the Power button and it will boot into a black screen with white text.
Choose AP Fastboot using the on-screen instructions.
(The Volume Up button selects and your Volume Down button moves down, for those who cannot read the on-screen instructions.)

Special Note: If your device says anything other than "Device is LOCKED. Status Code: 0" then Private Message me. If it says Device is LOCKED. Status Code: 0 then that is normal! Proceed.

You might want to take a look at this.
"Device is UNLOCKED. Status Code: 1"

Thanks

#142 nordman23

nordman23

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 05:34 PM

probably not the correct place to ask this but im going to explain my situation and see if you guys can help. I was trying to get install ota ics but it continually failed so i decided to use the (VRZ_XT912_6.5.1-73_DHD-11_TA-3_1FF_02.xml) fastboot files but of course in the middle of flashing "low battery" soft bricked the phone but I was able to get that fixed and finally flashed correctly. I updated the software 3 times without issues and then came the ics ota and I tried installing it...worked perfectly up until when the phone was setting up and gave the message "starting applications" it continued to give this message for 8 hours at least and I decided to shut off the phone. It is now in AP Fastboot Flash Mode (flash Failure) Device is LOCKED. Status Code:0. I can get into Moto Recovery and wipedata/cache but that didnt do anything. It will not flash either, i get the message "Failed flashing process. 6/18 flash cdt.bin -> Phone returned FAIL. Okay i know that was long guys but i dont know what else to do please help!! When i try to just do a regular reboot it gets stuck on the Dual Core technology Moto screen

#143 jimgfitzgerald

jimgfitzgerald

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:55 PM

Dude, I don't think you need to ask this question in every thread in every section. Create a new thread in the proper section and maybe someone can help you.

#144 savannahman

savannahman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 05:16 PM

OK, I don't ask for help all that often but I need some now. I had running ICS OTA.211 and had some issues with apps ans syncing and so on. I did a backup with safestrap after I took the OTA so I decided to restore the backup and maybe those kinks would be gone. Unfortunately the restore failed (can't remember the error) and now I can not get to phone to boot up. I can get into fastboot so I thought I would load RSD anf flash .811 and then take the OTA again. However, the flash fails at step #7 with the error "failed flashing process. 7/23 cdt.bin "cdt.bin" -> Phone returned FAIL." I'm sure there is something simple I am overlooking here. Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

#145 savannahman

savannahman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 06:34 PM

OK, I don't ask for help all that often but I need some now. I had running ICS OTA.211 and had some issues with apps ans syncing and so on. I did a backup with safestrap after I took the OTA so I decided to restore the backup and maybe those kinks would be gone. Unfortunately the restore failed (can't remember the error) and now I can not get to phone to boot up. I can get into fastboot so I thought I would load RSD anf flash .811 and then take the OTA again. However, the flash fails at step #7 with the error "failed flashing process. 7/23 cdt.bin "cdt.bin" -> Phone returned FAIL." I'm sure there is something simple I am overlooking here. Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Anybody, I can get into faastboot but nothing is wirking. Matts utility "cant find patch" and RSD fails at step 7. I am afraid my battery will fail unless I figure this out soon. What am I doing wrong????

#146 wyld

wyld

Some Kind Of Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Google+:rramos729@gmail.com
  • LocationPortage Indiana

Posted 11 July 2012 - 06:42 PM

Anybody, I can get into faastboot but nothing is wirking. Matts utility "cant find patch" and RSD fails at step 7. I am afraid my battery will fail unless I figure this out soon. What am I doing wrong????

1st of all you cannot FastBoot back to GingerBread from ICS!!! It will cause you to SOFTBRICK!!! Find the .211 upgrade leak thread(development section). Download 211 transfer to your sd-ext via adadpter then go into moto recovery wipe data then install 211

#147 baxtex

baxtex

n00b

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 10:44 PM

Does this work for the GSM version aswell?

Here In Sweden there is nothing called a "Droid Razr" Either, it's just "Razr", but that shouldn't matter right?
Will this unroot aswell?

#148 planet_erg

planet_erg

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 12:14 PM

I get a failure on step 6/18. Fails to flash and phone will not boot now. Help please as I need to send this back to Verizon and they are threatening to charge me if the phone has been tampered with..

#149 savannahman

savannahman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 12:21 PM

1st of all you cannot FastBoot back to GingerBread from ICS!!! It will cause you to SOFTBRICK!!! Find the .211 upgrade leak thread(development section). Download 211 transfer to your sd-ext via adadpter then go into moto recovery wipe data then install 211

Got it thanks...

#150 wyld

wyld

Some Kind Of Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Google+:rramos729@gmail.com
  • LocationPortage Indiana

Posted 12 July 2012 - 03:36 PM

I get a failure on step 6/18. Fails to flash and phone will not boot now. Help please as I need to send this back to Verizon and they are threatening to charge me if the phone has been tampered with..

Look in the development section i believe Matt released his utility 1.8 full FastBoot for .211

#151 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2012 - 06:48 PM

Were you on ICS prior to flashing? If so, you cannot fastboot back to Gingerbread.

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2

#152 planet_erg

planet_erg

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:24 PM

Yes I was on ICS, does that mean I am toast? I upgraded OTA to ICS and that is when I started having problems, so I decided to root the phone and see if other mods worked, which they did not. Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Wyld, I will take a look tomorrow.

I managed to load stuff using the CMD instructions on this page

but the phone now will only boot to the Motorola icon screen and then nothing else.

Anyone have any ideas?

#153 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 12 July 2012 - 08:59 PM

Look in the development section i believe Matt released his utility 1.8 full FastBoot for .211

+1 This will get you fixed man... Turn your phone off so your battery doesn't die. then your problem will be worse.

Yes I was on ICS, does that mean I am toast? I upgraded OTA to ICS and that is when I started having problems, so I decided to root the phone and see if other mods worked, which they did not. Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Wyld, I will take a look tomorrow.

I managed to load stuff using the CMD instructions on this page

but the phone now will only boot to the Motorola icon screen and then nothing else.

Anyone have any ideas?

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#154 planet_erg

planet_erg

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 05:19 AM

Wyld - Thanks for the advice. I used matts utility and am up and running again. Phone still will not read the sim card (which is what got me into this mess in the first place), but replacement comes today and I can send this phone back to them.

#155 gooienugzz

gooienugzz

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 03:17 PM

anyone know what the droid razr maxx os was b4 the new 4.0.4.
the new os sucks rear end n stops all kinds of things from working properly, so i want my old original os version back, so any help or info on where i can get it from would b greatly appreciated

#156 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • LocationRochester, NY

Posted 13 July 2012 - 03:22 PM

anyone know what the droid razr maxx os was b4 the new 4.0.4.
the new os sucks ass n stops all kinds of things from working properly, so i want my old original os version back, so any help or info on where i can get it from would b greatly appreciated

Sorry man you are out of luck. No going back to GB once you go to ICS

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#157 gooienugzz

gooienugzz

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 03:31 PM

y is that, there is always gotta be a way to go back, just need the old source file, like the other android updates
i had a different android that i went from GB to ICS, didn't care for it then either, but found the old gb UPDATE N FLASHED IT BACK MY SELF, so not so eager to accept that, as not being able to go back, i just need the location to DL the GB update from, then i will go back...

#158 gooienugzz

gooienugzz

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 03:53 PM

BTW the original version was 2.3.2 GB, n is locatable i will keep yall infromed on how it goes...

#159 Raw Dodge

Raw Dodge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 04:23 PM

i just need the location to DL the GB update from, then i will go back...

Let me know how that works out 4 u.....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

#160 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • LocationRochester, NY

Posted 13 July 2012 - 04:24 PM

BTW the original version was 2.3.2 GB, n is locatable i will keep yall infromed on how it goes...

**Facepalm**

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: How To

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users