#21 Centurion

Centurion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:34 PM

Has anyone got the external storage to work?

#22 fatmando2

fatmando2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationMichigan
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:35 PM

Has anyone got the external storage to work?

You have to pull out your memory card a then reinsert it in order for it to mount

#23 Centurion

Centurion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:40 PM

I wonder why that is. But Thanks

#24 fatmando2

fatmando2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:41 PM

I'm new at using Razr Maxx Liquid (RC 2), I'm trying to change the clock/weather icon on the home screen to read Fahrenheit and to make the hard keys on the bottom of the phone stay on longer. I can't find the settings for them. Any suggestions?
This is a great rom, I haven't used Liquid since my D1 days.
Thanks for any help.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

Well I'm pretty sure for the weather you go into interface, clock widget, weather panel and for me I had to check and uncheck metric for it to show fahrenheit, I'm not sure about the hard keys though..

#25 Centurion

Centurion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:47 PM

You have to reinsert the SD card everytime you reboot for it to work. So much for it being liquid smooth....lol

#26 fatmando2

fatmando2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:51 PM

You have to reinsert the SD card everytime you reboot for it to work. So much for it being liquid smooth....lol

ha yeah, I think that's just a problem with razrs on 4.2.2 on the jellybean kernel because 4.2.2 hasn't the capability with what's been released for it or the development hasn't gotten far enough for that aspect of it or for the camera to work

#27 charvaka

charvaka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:31 PM

This problem doesn't occur with RC1 or RC2 on the ICS kernel. I switched back from JB kernel because of this problem and the non-functional camera.

#28 charvaka

charvaka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:32 PM

Well I'm pretty sure for the weather you go into interface, clock widget, weather panel and for me I had to check and uncheck metric for it to show fahrenheit, I'm not sure about the hard keys though..

Yes, I had to check and uncheck metric for the Fahrenheit display to work. But I stopped using that widget after I got DashClock for the lockscreen. I find that a lot nicer than the built-in clock widget.

#29 charvaka

charvaka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:35 PM

make the hard keys on the bottom of the phone stay on longer. I can't find the settings for them.

The only settings I found related to the hardware keys are under Interface. You can assign custom actions to those keys, but can't change the display time. I use the Navbar, so would love to turn those hardware buttons off completely.

#30 charvaka

charvaka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:41 PM

The Gallery shows all pictures on the internal storage twice. When I try to open the second "copy" of each picture, I get an empty box, but the first copy shows fine. When I go to see "Details" from the menu on the empty box items, the Path field is empty. Anyone else seeing this?

#31 applesucksballs

applesucksballs

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:15 PM

Installed first on slot 3, backed up, restored on slot 1, no issues! DPI settings is great but a little wonky and/or hard to use. Needs a global apply option. Dashclock is great. Is the keyboard a little wonky if you change the DPI for your launcher or are my fingers just greasy?

#32 charvaka

charvaka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:13 AM

Once you turn on Bluetooth and turn it off, calls don't work properly. You can hear and answer the call but there is no audio. The other party can't hear you either. Restarting the phone fixes the problem, but it happens again once you turn Bluetooth on.

#33 charvaka

charvaka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:29 PM

There is now a thread on XDA about the official release of Liquid Smooth for RAZR. The Bluetooth problem mentioned above is fixed.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#34 joeriv5692

joeriv5692

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:55 PM

i just had this on my phone for about a week. i got it over on xda. its was decent in the begining, but it really started to slow down. i always like the liquid roms. probably my top 3 developers. so now i am trying Avitar rom with miui themes. so far pretty decent.

#35 disturbed58

disturbed58

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationLancaster, PA

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:31 PM

i just had this on my phone for about a week. i got it over on xda. its was decent in the begining, but it really started to slow down. i always like the liquid roms. probably my top 3 developers. so now i am trying Avitar rom with miui themes. so far pretty decent.

I also had the kexec liquid and it ran great at times, but would freeze randomly or get buggy. Overall it was very good, but after 2 or 3 days the dialer and phone would lag or freeze... Now I'm running CM10.1 with the battery saver kernel from dtrail and its working great.

#36 cmh714

cmh714

Tech Service & Beyond

• Smod
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationSoCal
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 13 April 2013 - 06:41 AM

I am using the latest LiquidSmooth from 4/4. It has been running great actually. IMHO its the best running aosp style rom, however YMMV.

I can get up to 4 days on battery and performance is very good, maybe not as good as some of the Blur roms, but still the best of the aosp I have tried.

#37 garywojdan81

garywojdan81

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts
  • Twitter:gwojdan_81

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:07 AM

There's now a 2.2 update posted with all the new goodies. Loaded it yesterday & it is smooth.

#38 cmh714

cmh714

Tech Service & Beyond

• Smod
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationSoCal
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:16 AM

There's now a 2.2 update posted with all the new goodies. Loaded it yesterday & it is smooth.

Funny, I looked yesterday....obviously before it was updated :) TY

#39 garywojdan81

garywojdan81

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts
  • Twitter:gwojdan_81

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:29 AM

Funny, I looked yesterday....obviously before it was updated :) TY

Yeah, the OP wasn't updated but the link is right.

#40 andrep182

andrep182

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationCA
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:56 PM

Do you guys ever run into problem receiving calls with version 2.2?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users