Photo

ROM Compatibility Flasher Tool! Switch between Jellybean Kernels with ease.

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

#61 mydroidrazrmaxx

mydroidrazrmaxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 07:00 PM

Deleted

#62 james

james

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Locationsouthern cali
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 Verizon

Posted 14 March 2013 - 07:16 PM

i just download it to my desktop and extracted the files and drug the folder into terminal after i did cd(space)then i placed folder everything loads up i just hit option 4 and it never asked me for my password it just does nothing i am using a mac

#63 Shawn!

Shawn!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Current Device(s):Note 3

Posted 15 March 2013 - 09:12 AM

Used option 1 and worked like a charm.
  • juv3 likes this

#64 mydroidrazrmaxx

mydroidrazrmaxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:15 AM

Deleted

#65 RFJunky

RFJunky

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr

Posted 16 March 2013 - 07:24 AM

Just wondering if you guys have the new soak on your stock slot and a custom ROM on another if you have tried to boot into your stock without any issues. I keep getting a security error and it will not boot into my stock ROM, I'm running the fusion ROM on slot 1.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

You are on the wrong rom or kernel. The leak kernel,rom is 98.72.8 this is the kernel you want to be on for most custom roms. If you are on the soak kernel,rom 98.72.16 use this tool to go back to the leak kernel (98.72.8).

#66 mydroidrazrmaxx

mydroidrazrmaxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 08:18 AM

Deleted

#67 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:44 AM

I have tried to load both of those with just aborts

I installed the leak using matts utility the other day I was able to get myself to stock with the dualboot then I installed fusion Rom on slot 1, I tried to get into my stock the other day and noticed somehow I lost my stock it says a security error (I was trying to just go back to the stock and forget all this rom flashing stuff)

I have tried to use Matts 1.90 utility to get out of this and now when it asked me to hit any key the program closes I checked to see if any ADB was running none was, I cant get it to work. any ideas on this ????

I did these steps below to try and get my phone back to stock do I have the right file to flash to my phone?? explained below

using the ROM Compatibility Flasher Tool

First I tried this > 1 Preparing ICS_to_Leak install. [Also works from JB Official to Leak] I did this and it Installs and asked me to go into recovery but then I just get abort using this file
Blur_Version.6.16.211.XT912.Verizon.en.US I have also tried Blur_Version.98.72.8.XT912.Verizon.en.US and this gets aborted as well.
2 Razr Blade: Motorola Droid Razr 4.1 Root Exploit by djrbliss
3 Install Voodoo's OTA Rootkeeper App
Then I tried this > 4 Preparing Leak_to_JB (official) install. I get this > Haha jokes on you. You thought we'd be doing something crazy with
flashing files to your phone right? Wrong! This is just a How-To
using the update file included already. You probably already did the
hard work of putting the Leak_to_JB.zip on your external sdcard like
you were told to do. This one is easy. Let's begin.

Have I bricked my phone or something...... or do I just not have the right file it goes into Recovery Fine just wont install anything aborts those two files above

I'm afraid that isn't the ROM compatibility flasher you are using.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

If you feel the need to donate to me, click here.

#68 mydroidrazrmaxx

mydroidrazrmaxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:10 AM

I'm afraid that isn't the ROM compatibility flasher you are using.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for your help I didn't know there was an newer utility then the 1.90 out there the one I was pointed to was from the DROID RAZR Utility 1.90 -- Windows + Mac + Linux (All In One!) Link

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Phone is up and running now again thanks..

#69 mydroidrazrmaxx

mydroidrazrmaxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 06:27 PM

Deleted

#70 bolo808

bolo808

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:46 PM

When I try to run the utility, after I press any key it just closes. Am I doing something wrong?

#71 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:12 PM

When I try to run the utility, after I press any key it just closes. Am I doing something wrong?

Did you extract the zip file you downloaded to your desktop?

#72 bolo808

bolo808

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:24 PM

Yes. I created a separate folder on my desktop and extracted the files to it.

#73 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:33 PM

Yes. I created a separate folder on my desktop and extracted the files to it.

Don't create a separate folder for it. Just extract it then run it from that folder.
  • bolo808 likes this

#74 bolo808

bolo808

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:38 PM

Great! It's working now. :D Thanks for the help!

#75 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:53 PM

Great! It's working now. :D Thanks for the help!

Very welcome :) Glad I could help ya out!

#76 FastKatt

FastKatt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Twitter:@FastKatt
  • Google+:FastKatt
  • Location37312
  • Current Device(s):D1, DX, Bionic, D4, RazrMaxx, Note2

Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:06 AM

So, if I'm happy with my ROM based on the Xmas Eve update... I shouldn't worry about this, just yet?
Knowing my DEV, Nitroglycerin33, I expect to see a ROM update based off the OEM update, once it's pushed to the masses.

It's interesting to hear that a Kernel can be changed... I haven't seen anything like that, on a Moto device, since my OG Droid!
Me: Motorola RazrMaxx - Rooted | Wife: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - Stock | Son: Motorola Droid 4 - Rooted | Daughter: Motorola Bionic - Stock | Spare Rooted Phones: LG Vortex & 3 Droid 1s

#77 bjoestanley

bjoestanley

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
  • Current Device(s):RAZR MAXX

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:36 AM

deleted

#78 ipburbank

ipburbank

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:56 AM

Hello,
Perhaps I misread, but I have no drivers folder in the download. Where can I find these?

#79 djkarach

djkarach

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Current Device(s):droid razr

Posted 24 March 2013 - 09:35 AM

hey there matt, i used arctic on ICS and i loved it. finally updated to jb and rooted and all the good stuff, just trying to flash batakang cuz it looks awesome. Sorry if this is a stupid question its been a slow morning, the brain hasnt exactly started up yet. But as far as the compatibility flasher goes, which option do i choose if im on official JB? drivers already installed and running safestrap 3.11

#80 djkarach

djkarach

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Current Device(s):droid razr

Posted 24 March 2013 - 09:45 AM

hey there matt, i used arctic on ICS and i loved it. finally updated to jb and rooted and all the good stuff, just trying to flash batakang cuz it looks awesome. Sorry if this is a stupid question its been a slow morning, the brain hasnt exactly started up yet. But as far as the compatibility flasher goes, which option do i choose if im on official JB? drivers already installed and running safestrap 3.11

sorry sometimes i just need to stop and read, ive answered my question. Thank you though. all of you guys keep up the great work!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users