#241 nin

nin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationPA
  • Current Device(s):Galaxy S3

Posted 02 April 2013 - 10:04 AM

Sounds good here long as it all works out missed motocast but took it from r6 and put on my dropbox so everything good here

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

• shobon likes this

Posted Image

#242 moksha51

moksha51

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 02 April 2013 - 10:50 AM

I checked the MD5 sum and it was OK. I've downloaded it like 5 times! :(

Sorry, I got your PM but forgot to reply. Since this is a stock ROM, it doesn't matter which slot you install it in. Make sure the md5 of your download matches the one in the OP. Also make sure you're on Safestrap 3.11.

Attached Files

#243 shobon

shobon

• Developer
  • 89 posts
  • Twitter:shobon

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:02 AM

I checked the MD5 sum and it was OK. I've downloaded it like 5 times! :(

Did you use any utility to change kernels (to/from the x-mas leak)? This error isn't rom related, it's kernel related.
  • wabmorgan likes this

#244 moksha51

moksha51

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:08 AM

That's probably it. I did change kernels.

Did you use any utility to change kernels (to/from the x-mas leak)? This error isn't rom related, it's kernel related.

#245 dAi

dAi

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:04 PM

Hopefully no one will hate me for this, but in r8 I'm doing a bit more debloating (removing built-in live wallpapers, some motobloat, anything that you can get from the market). Does anyone actually use the Tasks app, and if so would it be a deal-breaker if I got rid of it (I think Google Keep does a much better job anyway).

And how would you guys feel if I replaced some of the standard Blur apps with their AOSP alternatives (such as email, messaging, etc)?

NO DO NOT PLEASE!! THE ONLY REASON I AM STICKING TO THIS ROM IS BECAUSE IT IS LIKE THE STOCK MOTOBLUR ROM, YET WITHOUT THE BLOATWARE AND ALL THAT CRAP. PLEASE LEAVE IT AS IS! I enjoy this rom so far because it is the same UI as MOTOROLA. MOTOROLA did a great job in the UI design. If you keep removing stock apps like stock email, stock message then it is not longer a stock blur rom. if you want, just do it all aosp can call it something else and make it as an alternative rom please! i like it because it is not fully AOSP! it has the motorola blur UI and stock stuff! i enjoy motorola's UI!

please do not remove stock email. it has gotten a lot better through the yearrs. the stock email, apps.
  • dAi likes this

#246 shobon

shobon

• Developer
  • 89 posts
  • Twitter:shobon

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:11 PM

Anyone brave enough to try this out for me:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

It's CM10.1 with the RAZR i launcher (Breakneck edition), seeder tweak, and Motorola keyboard. Slot 1 only, and you have to manually set the ringtone/notification/alarm the first time you install it.

Slot 1 ONLY. Do a full wipe.
  • dbittle59 likes this

#247 dpd653

dpd653

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Twitter:@pryanwcs
  • LocationOhio
  • Current Device(s):Moto Razr Maxx

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:15 PM

I'm on the go but I'll be home in few hours if no one tests it for you by then.
  • shobon likes this

#248 cmh714

cmh714

Tech Service & Beyond

• Smod
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationSoCal
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:19 PM

Making some space, and downloading....
  • shobon likes this

#249 cmh714

cmh714

Tech Service & Beyond

• Smod
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:30 PM

Sorry for not getting back sooner, its been a busy day in the chatroom :)

Booting up now....haptic buzz.....droid logo...red eye..................................cmon, boot...................Welcome :)

#250 cmh714

cmh714

Tech Service & Beyond

• Smod
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:35 PM

Upon first boot, got setup and ten black screen with Setup Wizard isnt responding....

Said OK, and got to desktop...

#251 cmh714

cmh714

Tech Service & Beyond

• Smod
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:41 PM

Upon first boot, got setup and ten black screen with Setup Wizard isnt responding....

Said OK, and got to desktop...

Edit: no 4g icon on notification bar, waiting for apps to install and will reboot.....

#252 abrasher

abrasher

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Twitter:@INKMD
  • LocationAthens, Ga - USA

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:56 PM

Anyone experiencing real battery drain with the latest build?

#253 mdcowby

mdcowby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, Maryland
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:38 PM

+1

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#254 sonomazr2

sonomazr2

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:48 PM

I just experienced no 4G/3G/1x internet on r7. It had been working flawlessly till then. Tired reflashing, wiping, hard reboot, etc. No go. So I put .8 back on and booted to my old triplecore. 4G came back. I am going to put .19 back on and try r7 again.

#255 JoeProcopio

JoeProcopio

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Twitter:JoeProcopio
  • LocationNYC

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:12 PM

Hopefully no one will hate me for this, but in r8 I'm doing a bit more debloating (removing built-in live wallpapers, some motobloat, anything that you can get from the market). Does anyone actually use the Tasks app, and if so would it be a deal-breaker if I got rid of it (I think Google Keep does a much better job anyway).

And how would you guys feel if I replaced some of the standard Blur apps with their AOSP alternatives (such as email, messaging, etc)?

time for 2 versions i think...sounds good to me though

#256 JoeProcopio

JoeProcopio

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Twitter:JoeProcopio
  • LocationNYC

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:14 PM

installed, booted, never found signal, got sms fc message, wouldnt proceed past message saying this could take several mintutes....r7. ideas?

delete the rom slot and rebuild it...i had this problem and a new slot cleared it up....same exact issues, all the way back on r3...once i rebuilt the slot, everything has been fine

#257 droidmaxxuser

droidmaxxuser

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:17 PM

? can the keyboard from fusion rom be installed on this I have been trying to install the LatinImeGoogle.apk and I get an error saying xapp not installed I love that keyboard its a bit larger then any I have seen from any roms I have used and the colors are awesome. A user over there said I could just grab the apk and replace it but I get that error.

#258 dpd653

dpd653

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Twitter:@pryanwcs
  • LocationOhio
  • Current Device(s):Moto Razr Maxx

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:19 PM

r7 has been fine for me I'm at 18hrs of charger with medium use today & I have 55 percent left. I really only need a day out of a charge but with this lil beauty I could swing 30 hours easy.

#259 Stabone

Stabone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:41 PM

Even with new updates, I think I'm going to be staying on r7 for quite a while. This release has been running perfect for me and I prefer the blur apps. I see no reason to flash anything new for a while I gotta finish these games I have anyway, I think I need to stay on one Rom version for a while. :P

#260 cmh714

cmh714

Tech Service & Beyond

• Smod
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:54 PM

Shobon, so far your CM10 version is running pretty nicely. The 4g doesnt show till connected or while the wifi is connected, not sure, but it is there. Besides the small setup issue I had this rom is really nice. I think its performing better than cm10.1, at least it feels that way.

Nice Job!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users