curts2008

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationXville, Oh
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6 LMY47Z

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:07 AM

Ok i see, great information Thank you.
I have a concern with my smart actions app(version 4.2.2.4.2) that razorblade uses & requires that I clear the data before rooting. I clear the data only to find the next time i go back into it thru app info that apx 664kb of data reappears. Should i force stop or disable the app before rooting, or should i just clear the data promptly before i go to root? I would assume that force stopping or to disable the app would crash the root process?

#22 curts2008

curts2008

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationXville, Oh

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:13 AM

WiFi tether benefits? I have been seeing that this is a favorite from alot of people, i just have not got to that point yet in utilizing this. Is this when i use my droid as a hotspot providing WiFi for other devices and not paying double data as far as usage goes? I apologize for such "green" q's, rookie here lol.

#23 bfederspill

bfederspill

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationRoy, Utah
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:18 AM

WiFi tether benefits? I have been seeing that this is a favorite from alot of people, i just have not got to that point yet in utilizing this. Is this when i use my droid as a hotspot providing WiFi for other devices and not paying double data as far as usage goes? I apologize for such "green" q's, rookie here lol.

Yea, you are able to WiFi a laptop or tablet and use your phones broadband for free but it still uses data so it's better if your on an unlimited plan.

#24 curts2008

curts2008

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationXville, Oh

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:59 PM

On Dan the man's razorblade root, when he says make sure you have the latest Motorola drivers, is he referring to the Motorola device manager on your PC or the drivers on my phone? Any answers?

#25 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:00 PM

On Dan the man's razorblade root, when he says make sure you have the latest Motorola drivers, is he referring to the Motorola device manager on your PC or the drivers on my phone? Any answers?

On your pc

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#26 curts2008

curts2008

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationXville, Oh

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:42 PM

OK thank you. If my root is unsuccessful, should I keep trying it, or do an FDR and try again?

#27 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:44 PM

OK thank you. If my root is unsuccessful, should I keep trying it, or do an FDR and try again?

I would FDR and then do root before you sign in to google. That way your smart actions is right.

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users