VantenKiest

Guru of Insanity & Tech support

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 668 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh PA baby

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:09 PM

you are most welcome
In my Ferocious convictions, and in-dominant belief in my own actions, it would be a great advantage to anyone's interest who lay with mine..... Vanten Kiest

#63 rickyheferle

rickyheferle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Google+:rickyheferle

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:44 PM

you are most welcome

Yeah thanks again, I've been waiting for a mirror.

#64 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:48 PM

Sorry about that guys, and yes whoever got an Installation Abort, you will be able to flash this ROM now!!! Thanks to Vanten for throwing up a mirror, and I am uploading the corrected zip right as i type this, cant believe that slipped past in an update I released! thanks for finding my slip-up quangtran1 !! New link will be in OP with md5, ROM| BlackWidowICS.zip

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#65 VantenKiest

VantenKiest

Guru of Insanity & Tech support

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 668 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh PA baby

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:05 PM

Sorry about that guys, and yes whoever got an Installation Abort, you will be able to flash this ROM now!!! Thanks to Vanten for throwing up a mirror, and I am uploading the corrected zip right as i type this, cant believe that slipped past in an update I released! thanks for finding my slip-up quangtran1 !! New link will be in OP with md5, ROM| BlackWidowICS.zip

you are most welcome my friend :D
  • redeyez773 likes this
In my Ferocious convictions, and in-dominant belief in my own actions, it would be a great advantage to anyone's interest who lay with mine..... Vanten Kiest

#66 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:45 PM

:ph34r:
  • redeyez773 likes this

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

#67 desireaftergod

desireaftergod

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • LocationNH
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Maxx

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:58 PM

Great ROM :)
Posted Image

#68 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:33 PM

Just was wondering in the OP it shows change log for (3/29). file says check back soon...Soon=Hours or Soon=days?

days! :ph34r: once its finished and runs stable, it will be released..

Posted Image

#69 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:56 PM

New Keyboard MOD for Black Widow! this will be added in the Main download for the people who havent flashed the ROM yet. Big thanks to 24v for all the help and letting me gtalk him all my questions!

Screenshots: Download KEYBOARD-MOD [

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

]
Posted Image Posted Image

Directions: reboot into recovery, wipe cache and dalvik cache, flash mod then reboot.

Posted Image

#70 zephyrus14

zephyrus14

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts
  • Twitter:@johnmarciniak
  • LocationThe Region

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:14 AM

New Keyboard MOD for Black Widow! this will be added in the Main download for the people who havent flashed the ROM yet. Big thanks to 24v for all the help and letting me gtalk him all my questions!

*excitement*

ps: lol - you lost 1% battery in 1 minute based upon the above screenshot, yikes! :P

#71 desireaftergod

desireaftergod

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • LocationNH
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Maxx

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:53 AM

days! :ph34r: once its finished and runs stable, it will be released..

FYI...Just to let you know...I was not trying to be pesky... :)
Posted Image

#72 Guest_24v_*

Guest_24v_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:47 AM

FYI...Just to let you know...I was not trying to be pesky... :)

It is generaly reguarded as rude to ask when something will be done. Especially something that is being put out for free as a hobby and not a job. ;)
  • andlaw and quangtran1 like this

#73 zephyrus14

zephyrus14

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts
  • Twitter:@johnmarciniak
  • LocationThe Region

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:20 AM

Andlaw, I've been running this ROM for about a day now and I've really got to hand it to you... This ROM runs smooth and looks really great, I love the overall feel of it and I can't wait to see what else gets developed with this. GREAT job!

#74 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:06 PM

*excitement*

ps: lol - you lost 1% battery in 1 minute based upon the above screenshot, yikes! :P

haha, but the question is.. how long was it on 63% :D

Posted Image

#75 Random_Khaos

Random_Khaos

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:44 PM

I am having trouble with the lockscreen functioning as in the screenshot. When in the ROM Control settings under Lockscreen, i try to change the custom apps by pressing their icon and ROM Control will force close. It lets me change them by clicking on the words Custom app 1/2, but they are not showing up on the lockscreen. Whatever is in custom app 2 becomes the left option while unlock is the right when showing lockscreen. In your screenshot it looks like you have 2 upper custom apps able to be launched from lockscreen and that would be really cool if i could figure it out.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

#76 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:59 PM

I am having trouble with the lockscreen functioning as in the screenshot. When in the ROM Control settings under Lockscreen, i try to change the custom apps by pressing their icon and ROM Control will force close. It lets me change them by clicking on the words Custom app 1/2, but they are not showing up on the lockscreen. Whatever is in custom app 2 becomes the left option while unlock is the right when showing lockscreen. In your screenshot it looks like you have 2 upper custom apps able to be launched from lockscreen and that would be really cool if i could figure it out.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

go into Rom Control, Lockscreen options, Lockscreen style; set to Quad.

1 - 4 like the screenshot, set them counter clockwise! ([1] unlock [4] camera)
...as for the changing icons to custom images, im still working on fixing the FC. same for the FC when trying to change the lockscreen wallpaper.

Posted Image

#77 Random_Khaos

Random_Khaos

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:01 PM

Wicked! Didn't even notice that option, thank you sir.

#78 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 31 March 2012 - 02:14 AM

alright guys, so a few of you have been waiting, but the wait was worth it! Black Widow ICS on 4.0.4 is here and the Data is very strong, should notice a difference! (i know i did),
Read the OP!!!!!!!!!!!!! you must Wipe WIPE WIPE WIPE! this is a new android version, just to be clear! & i suggest to manually wipe not use 1wipe2rulethemall...but that is only my suggestion!

Posted Image

#79 quangtran1

quangtran1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 02:40 AM

alright guys, so a few of you have been waiting, but the wait was worth it! Black Widow ICS on 4.0.4 is here and the Data is very strong, should notice a difference! (i know i did),
Read the OP!!!!!!!!!!!!! you must Wipe WIPE WIPE WIPE! this is a new android version, just to be clear! & i suggest to manually wipe not use 1wipe2rulethemall...but that is only my suggestion!

.... Downloading the new one.... but man, I really hate to "let go" of the previous ROM. I did not have one lick of a problem.

#80 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 31 March 2012 - 02:44 AM

.... Downloading the new one.... but man, I really hate to "let go" of the previous ROM. I did not have one lick of a problem.

I wont release a ROM that isnt as good or better then the previous! thats a promise!
  • The Kid likes this

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DARK AOKP, DROID RAZR/MAXX, ICS 4.0.4, Spyder, Custom ROM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users