22 replies to this topic

#1 DLuke

DLuke

Bionic Modder

• Superuser
  • 69 posts
  • LocationNor*Cal

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:33 PM

Whats up Boys and Girls.. for those who don’t know me, im mainly a Bionic modder, however I had gotten a few requests from some of my Bionic peeps that had gone on to the Razr HD.. so I figured id post some.. My mods are usually for those people like myself that like modding different things on their stock system rather than just flashing a rom.. and it seemed like theres really only full roms available for the HD right now (mad respect to all the rom devs though).. anyways, enough of that.. on to the mods

---This is a Custom Recovery flashable .zip that will Deodex your Stock 9.16.6 System---

NOTE: this is not a full stock deodexed rom, it is just the deodexed and zipaligned system\app and system\framework files. This is used to deodex your already installed stock 9.16.6 system. (and I know the HD system does not need to be fully deodexed for the 1% battery in the status bar mod to work.. but if your are thinking about modding any other files at some point, you might as well fully deodex the system)

-very simple to install: just save the .zip on the external sd, (wipe cache and dalvik) flash via your custom recovery, and reboot.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

---This is a 1% Battery Mod (status bar battery) for Stock JB 9.16.6---

-install is the same for any of these zips: just save .zip on external sd, flash via your custom recovery, and reboot.

Here are the battery icon options:
(the descriptions correspond to the screenshots above them, and the zips below them)

^^This one is a 'Hybrid' that i had put together for myself. It has the top set for when the phone is in a regular state, and the bottom set for when it is charging ( the circle kind of pulsates when charging). ***top icons created by mrvirgina, bottom iocns by Vertumus

-

^^This is just the full set of these icons. ***icons created by mrvirgina

-

^^This is the full set of these icons. ***icons created by Vertumus.

-

^^These are the same as the ones above except as the battery drains the circle dissipates in the opposite direction from the one above. (this one dissipates counter-clockwise, whereas the one above dissipates clockwise.) ***icons created by Vertumus, edited by greeneink.

-

^^ Pretty much stock battery with white numbers. ***icon creator unknown at this time.

-

^^ Thick bar, nice big numbers. ***icons created by Vertumus.

-

^^ Thin Circles. ***icons created by nbeebe24.

-

^^This one pretty much looks like this but instead the bar is only blue above 70% and then it changes from green to orange to red as the battery dissipates. ***the icons creator is unknown at this time.

-

**Flash this zip if you want to go back to the stock battery icon.

-

!!Generic Disclaimer: As always I, nor anyone else, is responsible for the BLANK you do to your phone!!

Alright people.. that’s all for now.. If you have any questions or whatever else, just post in this thread or shoot me a pm.. Enjoy!

DLuke

• mhous33, BladeRunner, krazyace38 and 7 others like this
Posted Image Posted Image
**So ive always held out on adding a donate link because this is just something i do for enjoyment.. but i have received a few requests recently to add one.. so if you enjoy my work and would like to buy me a beer or put some gas in my car, that would be very much appreciated.. but please continue to freely enjoy my mods without any feeling of obligation what-so-ever.. the last thing i want by adding this is for people to stop using my mods because they fell obligated.. Thanks

#2 rebretz000

rebretz000

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts
  • LocationJohnstown, PA
  • Current Device(s):Huawei Nexus 6P, Nexus 7 (2013)

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:24 PM

Very nice. Amazing. Thanks for all the choices.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

#3 themrgoats

themrgoats

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 03:22 PM

thanks man, i agree with the whole more individual mods rather than just themed roms personally. appreciate the variety as well.
  • rokr1292 likes this

#4 jtommyj

jtommyj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 03:28 PM

Yeah thanks much.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

#5 greeneink

greeneink

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 03:59 PM

Love the tweaks, Thanks.

#6 DLuke

DLuke

Bionic Modder

• Superuser
  • 69 posts
  • LocationNor*Cal

Posted 10 April 2013 - 04:50 PM

ya sure thing guys.. glad that there is some use for these mods over here.. and thanks to greeneink for testing and making the request that spurred me to bring these over.. ill see if i can port over some other types of mods as well
**So ive always held out on adding a donate link because this is just something i do for enjoyment.. but i have received a few requests recently to add one.. so if you enjoy my work and would like to buy me a beer or put some gas in my car, that would be very much appreciated.. but please continue to freely enjoy my mods without any feeling of obligation what-so-ever.. the last thing i want by adding this is for people to stop using my mods because they fell obligated.. Thanks

#7 DonKilluminati

DonKilluminati

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 04:55 PM

Man I wish these were flashable over other ROMs lol I love that thick circle..

#8 DLuke

DLuke

Bionic Modder

• Superuser
  • 69 posts
  • LocationNor*Cal

Posted 10 April 2013 - 05:40 PM

Man I wish these were flashable over other ROMs lol I love that thick circle..

which rom are running? i can probably set you up...

#9 DonKilluminati

DonKilluminati

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 05:56 PM

which rom are running? i can probably set you up...

Nexesque, I tried flashing it anyway hoping to get lucky lol if it wouldn't be much trouble I'd really appreciate it

#10 themrgoats

themrgoats

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:47 AM

Any chance of getting an aokp style battery with just the percentage (99%)?

#11 DLuke

DLuke

Bionic Modder

• Superuser
  • 69 posts
  • LocationNor*Cal

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:48 AM

Any chance of getting an aokp style battery with just the percentage (99%)?

not entirely sure what you mean.. do you have an example? do you mean something like this.. like just numbers?

Posted Image

#12 themrgoats

themrgoats

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:52 AM

not entirely sure what you mean.. do you have an example? do you mean something like this.. like just numbers?

Posted Image

Yeah exactly

#13 mhous33

mhous33

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 480 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:46 PM

@DLuke pm sent

#14 DLuke

DLuke

Bionic Modder

• Superuser
  • 69 posts
  • LocationNor*Cal

Posted 12 April 2013 - 02:50 PM

Yeah exactly

alright.. ill see if i can put something together..

@DLuke pm sent

replied...
  • clintro likes this

#15 truemarine

truemarine

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:29 PM

You are so great!

#16 ajm144k

ajm144k

n00b

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:13 AM

Is it just me or are the links down? Not working for me on my phone.

works on comp, nevermind.

#17 DLuke

DLuke

Bionic Modder

• Superuser
  • 69 posts
  • LocationNor*Cal

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:21 PM

Nexesque, I tried flashing it anyway hoping to get lucky lol if it wouldn't be much trouble I'd really appreciate it

hey pm'd you a few days ago.. did you ever get it??
  • DonKilluminati likes this

#18 ogunja

ogunja

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 05:28 PM

Hello friends good night, it would not be possible to do this:

for xt925, have version 9.8.2Q-50-XT925_VQLM 20_Vivo_BR-worth crowd.

#19 DLuke

DLuke

Bionic Modder

• Superuser
  • 69 posts
  • LocationNor*Cal

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:38 AM

***OP UPDATED:  Mirrors added!!*** sorry bout that.. ran out of bandwith on my box account.. hah

also, sorry its been a little bananas since JB dropped for the bionic, but i am still gonna try to get to all requests.. thanks for your patience

#20 ogunja

ogunja

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:48 PM

Thanks, I managed to find one that works for my device.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Razr HD, deodexed, 9.16.6

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users