got556

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts
  • Twitter:@got556
  • LocationChicago

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:32 PM

Ya this isn't like a normal soak test for moto products. I remember when 4.0 was soak'd on the xoom's. That all happened rather quickly, albeit the Xoom was/is a GED device. I'll be patient. It pains me to be rocking GB instead of ICS currently but I've been rocking ICS since the first roms were posted on here. So I guess you could say it's a change, although not for the better, downgrading to GB. :(

If the soak isn't ICS, i'm gonna go back up to 175 or 181 or something and re root and go back to axiom or gummy.
Posted Image

#22 PWn3R

PWn3R

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • Twitter:AllenGeorge
  • Google+:https://plus.google.com/102317230135122177087

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:56 PM

I'm wondering if Moto is trying to get a handle on how many people out there are willing to void their warranties and would like to get their phone unlocked. As you all have said, they are continuing to add folks to the soak test, the update that is being soaked (we suspect) has already been leaked. That being said, the leaked software does have some issues, which makes me think it's probably going back to the Devs. I have written a large number of custom applications that interface directly with Active Directory and other systems, and where this build is at the moment is certainly not ready for prime time in my opinion.

#23 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:42 PM

I'm wondering if Moto is trying to get a handle on how many people out there are willing to void their warranties and would like to get their phone unlocked. As you all have said, they are continuing to add folks to the soak test, the update that is being soaked (we suspect) has already been leaked. That being said, the leaked software does have some issues, which makes me think it's probably going back to the Devs. I have written a large number of custom applications that interface directly with Active Directory and other systems, and where this build is at the moment is certainly not ready for prime time in my opinion.

What issues does the leak have? Its my everyday runner. Rooted AND has recovery. Not 1 data drop, not 1 force close. Everything works just fine.

Sent from my Rooted Stock ICS Droid RAZR using tapatalk.

#24 PWn3R

PWn3R

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • Twitter:AllenGeorge
  • Google+:https://plus.google.com/102317230135122177087

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:02 AM

Exchange security doesn't configure correctly, I have atleast 10 apps that FC on the leak but not on DT's Axi0m builds.

#25 shizumie

shizumie

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • Google+:shizumie@gmail.com
  • LocationHortens, Ga
  • Current Device(s):DNA

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:27 AM

So i was in the 173 soak but did fact reset and didnt get soak, does this pull me from all future soaks as i havnt got an invite?

sliced by my Razr on Tapatalk

Posted Image

#26 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:47 AM

Exchange security doesn't configure correctly, I have atleast 10 apps that FC on the leak but not on DT's Axi0m builds.

You should try a factory reset or something, no one else that is on the leak is reporting issues.

#27 GeXX

GeXX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Twitter:gexx

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:07 AM

My exchange security is configured just fine. No smart forwading issues, and it actually marks the message as forwarded/replied. Something gb never did. Infact it is so good I finally dropped touchdown.

What apps are fc'ing? I have yet to have a single fc. But I did a complete wipe of all, both internal & external storage.

#28 mina.girgis

mina.girgis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationEast Brunswick, New Jersey

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:52 AM

please Moto, it is a hot day, i am ready for my ice cream sandwich so bad

#29 _base2

_base2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:51 PM

Just got another email. They're going to resume the test soon. Time to get back to 173! Good timing too bc I effed up my system update checker by messing w that app which we don't speak of lol

/ ... what's a signature? and where can I get one?
[ sent from _base2 ]

#30 got556

got556

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts
  • Twitter:@got556
  • LocationChicago

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:47 PM

I never got the push and I rsd'd back to 173 last night....stock unrooted. We'll see what happens. Be a shame if I don't get the push b/c I truly was willing to participate and write about any issues or what not.
Posted Image

#31 chiahead52

chiahead52

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 09:52 PM

I got my update to 181 a few hours ago. I haven't installed it yet though

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users