64 replies to this topic

#41 DLuke

DLuke

Bionic Modder

• Superuser
  • 69 posts
  • LocationNor*Cal

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:26 AM

***OP UPDATED: Mirrors added!!*** sorry bout that...
and ill add a mirror for the deodex zip as soon as i can (i cant upload more than a couple mb at work)
  • jcwilliams likes this
Posted Image Posted Image
**So ive always held out on adding a donate link because this is just something i do for enjoyment.. but i have received a few requests recently to add one.. so if you enjoy my work and would like to buy me a beer or put some gas in my car, that would be very much appreciated.. but please continue to freely enjoy my mods without any feeling of obligation what-so-ever.. the last thing i want by adding this is for people to stop using my mods because they fell obligated.. Thanks

#42 jcwilliams

jcwilliams

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Locationohio

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:50 PM

Dluke the Vertumus battery icons are awesome but I see your hybrid zip. Is there availability for just the vertumus ones with 1% increments?
Thanks

#43 MarkusMcNugen

MarkusMcNugen

Blurred Effectz

• Developer
  • 277 posts
  • LocationDecatur, MI
  • Current Device(s):Bionic

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:02 PM

Dluke the Vertumus battery icons are awesome but I see your hybrid zip. Is there availability for just the vertumus ones with 1% increments?
Thanks

Third battery in OP.

• jcwilliams likes this

#44 DLuke

DLuke

Bionic Modder

• Superuser
  • 69 posts
  • LocationNor*Cal

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:12 AM

Third battery in OP.

hehe.. yes this ^^^^  (nicknamed "thick circle")

**So ive always held out on adding a donate link because this is just something i do for enjoyment.. but i have received a few requests recently to add one.. so if you enjoy my work and would like to buy me a beer or put some gas in my car, that would be very much appreciated.. but please continue to freely enjoy my mods without any feeling of obligation what-so-ever.. the last thing i want by adding this is for people to stop using my mods because they fell obligated.. Thanks

#45 rocketsaucev2

rocketsaucev2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:17 AM

Deodexed with thick circle battery mod lookin good! Thanks for these.

#46 frankie15

frankie15

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 07:23 PM

Am I crazy or is restoring the stock ROM on another slot noticeably slower? I feel like my stock slot without the mods is a bit snappier. The restored stock with 1% and deodex mods applied seems to be a bit laggy. I don't know if its because these mods are applied or if the stock ROM runs slowly on slots. I did get a message saying insufficient storage when updating new apps.not sure if that had anything to do with it.

Would it help if I applied these mods on the stock slot? Can that be done? Thanks for any input!

#47 MarkusMcNugen

MarkusMcNugen

Blurred Effectz

• Developer
  • 277 posts
  • LocationDecatur, MI

Posted 12 May 2013 - 07:29 PM

Am I crazy or is restoring the stock ROM on another slot noticeably slower? I feel like my stock slot without the mods is a bit snappier. The restored stock with 1% and deodex mods applied seems to be a bit laggy. I don't know if its because these mods are applied or if the stock ROM runs slowly on slots. I did get a message saying insufficient storage when updating new apps.not sure if that had anything to do with it.

Would it help if I applied these mods on the stock slot? Can that be done? Thanks for any input!

No, they are for deodexed only. Stock rom is odexed. Are you sure you put the data size big enough for all your apps? My brother recently ran out of space because he installs so much stuff and I only gave him a 1GB data partition for the rom slot its on.

#48 B.E.McAllister

B.E.McAllister

Paint by Number Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • LocationUT, PA

Posted 12 May 2013 - 08:50 PM

If you run DLuke's deoxided zip over your stock you can add what ever mods you like. Just keep in mind if you boot loop it you'll probably end up fxz'ing it.

#49 BrknScrn

BrknScrn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationWestern MA
  • Current Device(s):2 Bionics, one for use and one for dev, Galaxy Note Tab 2

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:19 PM

Hi yall, it took me abit of time but I finally got root back on Jb after losing it with the OTA.  I've falsked the deodexed zip and have tried a few on the battery mods.  Awesome job on the battery mods, I so enjoy the 1% battery!  I have not loaded the extended power menu, will shortly,  but I was looking for a toggles menu and have not been able to find one.  Is there one around?

ET....Phone Home

#50 rocketsaucev2

rocketsaucev2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 05:02 PM

Press back is right here in the generals
Oops development sorry. Same section we are in anyways

#51 DLuke

DLuke

Bionic Modder

• Superuser
  • 69 posts
  • LocationNor*Cal

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:46 AM

Hi yall, it took me abit of time but I finally got root back on Jb after losing it with the OTA.  I've falsked the deodexed zip and have tried a few on the battery mods.  Awesome job on the battery mods, I so enjoy the 1% battery!  I have not loaded the extended power menu, will shortly,  but I was looking for a toggles menu and have not been able to find one.  Is there one around?

thanks man.. and ya the toggles are in the same thread as his extended power menu mod..

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#52 DLuke

DLuke

Bionic Modder

• Superuser
  • 69 posts
  • LocationNor*Cal

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:58 AM

some say that deodexing can make the system run a tad bit slower.. and if you know the purpose of odexing, i can see how it could be a possibility.. however, ive never noticed any difference myself, and not many do.. those that do probably have some other things going on as well, but who knows.. but make sure you are also clearing the dalvik cache when flashing the deodex
  • MarkusMcNugen and B.E.McAllister like this

#53 zoomy942

zoomy942

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:15 AM

Hi guys!

So, for anyone who manages their wife's phone, this will make sense.

Right now she has stock ICS in the stock slot in safestrap.  Am I to understand that I DL this (I saw the OP one and eye's zip) and after backing up her stock slot, just flash this zip on top of the stock slot/ROM and boot her up?

I'm a nexus user/flasher/lover so the Bionic is a whole new game.

#54 B.E.McAllister

B.E.McAllister

Paint by Number Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • LocationUT, PA

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:26 PM

Hi guys!

Right now she has stock ICS in the stock slot in safestrap.  Am I to understand that I DL this (I saw the OP one and eye's zip) and after backing up her stock slot, just flash this zip on top of the stock slot/ROM and boot her up?

Your gonna need to deoxide her first. If I were you ( which I am cause I'm doing my wife's Bionic later this week) I would grab JPs ota dioxides install in slot 1, them flash this, then set her up from there

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

#55 MarkusMcNugen

MarkusMcNugen

Blurred Effectz

• Developer
  • 277 posts
  • LocationDecatur, MI

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:19 PM

Hi guys!

This is what I would do...

1) Root ICS with Razrs Edge. Heres a link if you havent done this already.

2) Download OTA Rootkeeper from the market and use it to Preserve OTA.

3) Take the JB OTA.

4) Use OTA Rootkeeper to restore root to Jellybean.

5) Install SafeStrap

6) Reboot into safestrap and backup the stock slot

7) Create a new custom rom slot (Maybe rom-slot 1, but it doesnt matter which one)

8) Restore the stock slot backup to the new custom rom slot you just created.

9) Flash any of the mods for Stock JB.

OR you can always use RSD Lite and FXZ to Jellybean 98.72.22. But youll have to root it in linux with either a linux OS you have installed or with the Easy Root method via virtual box. If you did go this route, I posted the links below for the tools to use, although I would still follow steps 5-9 from above after gettng root.

RSD Lite 5.6:

FXZ for Stock JB 98.72.22:

Easy Root for Bionic running stock Jelly Bean:

#56 DLuke

DLuke

Bionic Modder

• Superuser
  • 69 posts
  • LocationNor*Cal

Posted 11 June 2013 - 10:34 AM

***OP UPDATED***  Two new battery mods added!!  also revised the charging script for all the mods so that while charging it will stop and show the current battery level during the animation.. ENJOY!

• B.E.McAllister likes this

#57 maksim

maksim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:13 AM

1% Battery Mod with white Toggles and new signal icon.

39.01KB   23 downloads

3.38MB   1 downloads

#58 Eiht

Eiht

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 03:24 PM

New ROM build which includes: dlukes deodexed and battery icon mods, and markus' extended menu.

Link: coming soon. Few bugs still.

I know this is old but did this ever come to fruition? I can't find it anywhere and the other previous link is dead.
Thanks

Sent from my Carbon Bionic

#59 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:37 PM

I know this is old but did this ever come to fruition? I can't find it anywhere and the other previous link is dead.
Thanks

Sent from my Carbon Bionic

It's blurry ROM.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

• Eiht likes this

#60 Eiht

Eiht

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:53 PM