#81 trikotret

trikotret

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:52 PM

So how's the ROM so far. Any suggestions? He did make the ROM blindly since he don't have the phone

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

#82 Chahta

Chahta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Twitter:toph4er
  • Current Device(s):Droid X

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:57 PM

I'd love to say but I have been working on a big programming project so my crackflashing is on hold :( still on 1.0.0

If I may make a request, can you include the 4.2 keyboard? I don't like Swypes layout but I do like sliding to type and prefer to have the keyboard built in rather than side load. Not a huge deal, just a thought (apologies if it is in 1.0.1 and I missed the note)

Lastly, you may want to update features in the OP since Apollo at least is still listed.

Cheers

#83 JackxFrost

JackxFrost

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • LocationEverywhere
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:28 PM

Anyone know how I can replace the gmail and play store to custom black ones? I have zip files and I go into root explorer and change to r/w in the system/app folder and delete the phonesky.apk and the gmail.apk but they reappear or don't even disappear. Any idea?

Posted Image

#84 razzrmaxx

razzrmaxx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:21 PM

Anyone know how I can replace the gmail and play store to custom black ones? I have zip files and I go into root explorer and change to r/w in the system/app folder and delete the phonesky.apk and the gmail.apk but they reappear or don't even disappear. Any idea?

If you have titinium back up use it to uninstall, if you are using root explorer or if you do use titanium backup you have to resrtart the phone before you install the new apps and i would install them by clicking on the .apk instead of using root explorer... try that

#85 JackxFrost

JackxFrost

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:02 PM

If you have titinium back up use it to uninstall, if you are using root explorer or if you do use titanium backup you have to resrtart the phone before you install the new apps and i would install them by clicking on the .apk instead of using root explorer... try that

I was using root explorer to delete the apks from the system/app folder with r/w but when I delete them and restart my phone they have reappeared.

Posted Image

#86 razzrmaxx

razzrmaxx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:09 PM

I was using root explorer to delete the apks from the system/app folder with r/w but when I delete them and restart my phone they have reappeared.

Then use titanium backup or Ultimate backup to uninstall

#87 Chahta

Chahta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:08 PM

Hmm, I'll be flashing the stock navbar in the morning...at least if it was ordered like my droid x I'd be alright with it (M-H-B-S) but as I said before I prefer the stock setup anyways. I'll report back on stability once I've had some time with it.

#88 jphillips.hd88

jphillips.hd88

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:55 PM

Hmmm...failed...Bummer too, cause I forgot to backup...I'm on 4.1.2. Team Win Recovery...can't remember exactly the reason, but had said something to do with updater...gonna try again after FXZ flash..

#89 Chahta

Chahta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:06 PM

Hmmm...failed...Bummer too, cause I forgot to backup...I'm on 4.1.2. Team Win Recovery...can't remember exactly the reason, but had said something to do with updater...gonna try again after FXZ flash..

Did you mount system? Check md5?

#90 JackxFrost

JackxFrost

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:56 PM

Then use titanium backup or Ultimate backup to uninstall

How do I uninstall the playstore in titanium backup? I apologize, I've never used it. And I just tried it and it said couldn't find the playstore apk.

Posted Image

#91 JackxFrost

JackxFrost

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:30 AM

Never mind. Got it. :) thank you

• razzrmaxx likes this
Posted Image

#92 Chahta

Chahta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:34 AM

Question: if I update CPU sleeper on the play store, is it going to fx things up?

*EDIT*
Unsure if this is the ROM or the app itself causing this, but instead of showing a graph I get more or less a white box. Tried clearing data, no avail.

Screenshot:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#93 jphillips.hd88

jphillips.hd88

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:17 AM

Did you mount system? Check md5?

I mounted system, no reference for the md5? If someone would post it I would appreciate it.  Thanks.

EDIT: HAHA, nevermind. It's on Dev Host download site..

#94 smeekteek

smeekteek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx HD

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:59 AM

Working flawlessly for me so far, after installing last night.

#95 ZKK007

ZKK007

That Kiwi Guy

• Developer
  • 1,687 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX, USA.
  • Current Device(s):XT912, XT907

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:11 AM

Thanks guys for helping each other out. Not having the device makes fault fixing very difficult :p

Question: Is anyone suffering from low headset volume during phone calls, and turning it up doesn't help?

bWyLE9l.jpg

Donate? Click on signature :)

#96 Chahta

Chahta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:54 AM

Thanks guys for helping each other out. Not having the device makes fault fixing very difficult :p

Question: Is anyone suffering from low headset volume during phone calls, and turning it up doesn't help?

Yes! I am, I thought maybe it was just me

#97 ZKK007

ZKK007

That Kiwi Guy

• Developer
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:23 AM

Yes! I am, I thought maybe it was just me

Ok, I am looking into this :)

bWyLE9l.jpg

#98 JackxFrost

JackxFrost

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:29 AM

Yeah I have low volume phone calls as well. Thank you :)

Posted Image

#99 ZKK007

ZKK007

That Kiwi Guy

• Developer
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:54 AM

Uploading the next build now :)

bWyLE9l.jpg

#100 21chip

21chip

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:46 PM

Does the new 1.0.1 Have low volume on phone calls too. or was that just 1.00?  Volume + just crashes for me. Kinda need to hear phone calls. :rolleyes:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Aviator, Aviator HD, ROM, ZKK007

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users