Photo

Help with RSD for Razr M

RSD Razr M

Best Answer RikRong , 23 April 2013 - 07:44 AM

When I RSD'd I used version 6.1.4, the earlier versions wouldn't work and left me with a "fastboot flash failed" phone.  When connected, my device info wouldn't show in RSD, but it would show that something was connected.  I pushed the files and everything worked.  FYI, if you need to fastboot I would suggest using Matt's utility, it's far easier than RSD.  

http://www.droidrzr....indowsmaclinux/

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 webtrix

webtrix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr M

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:02 AM

Hi! Does anyone know why i cant get rsd to see my razr m. i have tried everything. different versions, different cable, run as admin, latest drivers. computer sees phone, but not rsd. After I unlocked bootloader, i lost my restore while trying to get eclipse to work. 

thanks,

brad

I have used this pc before with my Droid X2 and it worked fine. 

#2 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 7

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:44 AM   Best Answer

When I RSD'd I used version 6.1.4, the earlier versions wouldn't work and left me with a "fastboot flash failed" phone.  When connected, my device info wouldn't show in RSD, but it would show that something was connected.  I pushed the files and everything worked.  FYI, if you need to fastboot I would suggest using Matt's utility, it's far easier than RSD.  

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

R. Long: Pixel 5

#3 webtrix

webtrix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:28 AM

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

i tried matt's utility, but now i realize i used the wrong one. i didnt run the dev since my bootloader is unlocked. i will try that now and let you know. thanks.

#4 webtrix

webtrix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:03 AM

i tried matt's utility, but now i realize i used the wrong one. i didnt run the dev since my bootloader is unlocked. i will try that now and let you know. thanks.

this version worked great! tyvm.

• RikRong likes this

#5 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 7

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:52 PM

this version worked great! tyvm.

NP, glad you got it fixed.