• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 osnoozeo

osnoozeo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 08:50 AM

Now that they have hardware stuff they needed. Just wondering how they are making out with new roms.. Maybe dt n dhacker could join in and give there 2 cents.. Or anyone else

#2 superrelaxx

superrelaxx

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 921 posts
  • Twitter:jasNwa
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 08 April 2012 - 08:57 AM

Now that they have hardware stuff they needed. Just wondering how they are making out with new roms.. Maybe dt n dhacker could join in and give there 2 cents.. Or anyone else

DH has an alpha for the leak IC3RAZR.

#3 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:08 AM

DH has an alpha for the leak IC3RAZR.

Where is that located because the only he has that's called IC3 is not based off the leak, it's a CM9 Kang.

#4 superrelaxx

superrelaxx

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 921 posts
  • Twitter:jasNwa
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:40 AM

Where is that located because the only he has that's called IC3 is not based off the leak, it's a CM9 Kang.

I think you're right. I read an article awhile back that dh was working on a rom based on the leak

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

but as you stated, it's cm9 based.

#5 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:14 AM

I think you're right. I read an article awhile back that dh was working on a rom based on the leak

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

but as you stated, it's cm9 based.

Oh ok, man you had me excited for a minute lol. I was thinking "what?where?link?issues?" hahaha.

#6 NattyBee

NattyBee

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:38 AM

I read Nitro on Twitter mention he was working on deodexing the leak...so I am willing to bet that will help development progress on it :)

Sent from my Razr Maxx using Tapatalk

#7 nitroglycerine33

nitroglycerine33

Mr. Eclipse

• Developer
  • 224 posts
  • Twitter:nitroglycerin33
  • LocationIowa

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:25 AM

I read Nitro on Twitter mention he was working on deodexing the leak...so I am willing to bet that will help development progress on it

Yes I have been working on the leak. I have the entire build deodexed but have yet been able to get it to boot. Hopefully I can figure it out soon.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
  • NattyBee and mgrimmenator like this
Posted Image
Donations are not expected but always greatly appreciated. Thank you for supporting Eclipse Rom!
Follow me on Twitter @nitroglycerin33

#8 NattyBee

NattyBee

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:38 AM

Yes I have been working on the leak. I have the entire build deodexed but have yet been able to get it to boot. Hopefully I can figure it out soon.

Awesome! I have faith in you, brother! I'm glad you're on it :) you rock man, thanks!

• mgrimmenator likes this

#9 nitroglycerine33

nitroglycerine33

Mr. Eclipse

• Developer
  • 224 posts
  • Twitter:nitroglycerin33
  • LocationIowa

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:30 PM

Awesome! I have faith in you, brother! I'm glad you're on it you rock man, thanks!

If anybody wants to join in on the fun I can upload the build.

• NattyBee and theonlycosmic like this
Posted Image
Donations are not expected but always greatly appreciated. Thank you for supporting Eclipse Rom!
Follow me on Twitter @nitroglycerin33

#10 kl0wn

kl0wn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:31 PM

I'm in
  • NattyBee likes this

#11 ssmaynv

ssmaynv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:01 PM

Definitely.
  • NattyBee likes this

#12 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:22 PM

I haven't built any ROMs in over a year but I'm down if you wanna send it my way as well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  • NattyBee likes this

#13 _base2

_base2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:14 PM

And in regards to dhackers build... the build is an aosp kang, but its optimized for a specific Moto kernel base and radio (for example the .17x build). So if he says he's working on a build based on the leak, he means an aosp kanged system but which runs on our Moto kernel.

That's is what has been holding us back from hardware acceleration and a few other things -- the fact that the kernel is gingerbread and the system is ICS and there is no source available since it's proprietary.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
[ sent from _base2 ]

#14 SoLongSidekick

SoLongSidekick

YOU WILL HAIL!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 02:46 AM

Yeah nitro has been doing some serious work, I'm sure we'll have something rad from him very soon. More stoked on that than anything else right now.

Shameless promotion for Tapatalk v2 on some mobile device
  • NattyBee likes this

:-D :-D

#15 NattyBee

NattyBee

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:17 AM

Yeah nitro has been doing some serious work, I'm sure we'll have something rad from him very soon. More stoked on that than anything else right now.

Shameless promotion for Tapatalk v2 on some mobile device

agreed! I'm really looking forward to seeing what he comes up with. I've used several of his roms on several devices, and they're always top notch builds.
  • ssmaynv likes this

#16 got556

got556

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts
  • Twitter:@got556
  • LocationChicago

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:57 PM

^^^ +2 I rocked Eclipse on my Bionic forever. Loved that Rom and a truly STABLE rom. Can't wait for Nitro to release something with the ICS kernel.
Posted Image

#17 phispher

phispher

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:03 AM

Love Nitro's builds! I had to stop using ICS leak and go back to Eclipse 1.3 due to data drops. Hope he can fix those issues and release us some ICS Eclipse goodness!

#18 mgrimmenator

mgrimmenator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:36 AM

i heard so many issues with the ics leak that i've been waiting on nitro to release an ICS eclipse that will just work. can't wait, awesome news.

#19 NattyBee

NattyBee

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:59 AM

i heard so many issues with the ics leak that i've been waiting on nitro to release an ICS eclipse that will just work. can't wait, awesome news.

Really? I haven't been really experiencing many issues at all. I mean, sure it's not ready for OTA yet, but it's very nice & solid for sure...

#20 rndchef

rndchef

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:41 PM

Love Nitro's builds! I had to stop using ICS leak and go back to Eclipse 1.3 due to data drops. Hope he can fix those issues and release us some ICS Eclipse goodness!

Sounds like you are referring to the ICS roms that are out not the ICS Leak. No data drop issues with the leak but had plenty with the ICS roms. The leak is a daily driver without any issues on my Maxx. ICS OTA who cares!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users