STiK

STiK in the Mud

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • LocationEverett, WA
  • Current Device(s):LG Nexus 4

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:53 PM

I haven't had any apps crash when I installed Complx. Both of my phones now are running great. I had issues with root when I put ICS leak on my wife's phone yesterday because something happened to my root, but once I finally got flashed back and redid the process I was GTG. Are you sure it is due to complx and not your root itself?

Yeah I've done fresh fastboot/updates a couple of times. The only apps that seem to have issue that I use are Root Explorer and Sqlite Editor. They both work fine until I flash this then they both start crashing. Root Explorer is usable as it randomly crashes and sqlite editor won't finish loading the databases so it is unusable. Both work fine without these mods installed. If I have time I will poke through this thing and see what he has going on and try to find a fix.

#102 icemans2k02

icemans2k02

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:07 PM

I have used this on three phones and mine twice. I just made sure when installing the leak. I would flash back to stock, root, backup root, then update, restore root, then flash this. I never went threw and installed any apps or debloat anything. Made sure I kept it simple and did what I needed to do. So far so good with no force closes or battery life issues whatsoever. Good luck!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

#103 looneytuned29

looneytuned29

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 02:00 PM

Just out of curiosity how do i uninstall thisif i choose

#104 trekie4ever

trekie4ever

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 02:29 PM

Reflash the leak.....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6
  • nobe1976 likes this

#105 trekie4ever

trekie4ever

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 02:29 PM

Reflash the leak.....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

#106 STiK

STiK

STiK in the Mud

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • LocationEverett, WA
  • Current Device(s):LG Nexus 4

Posted 21 April 2012 - 02:54 PM

Haven't seen any posts from DT anywhere since his tragic family loss. Hope he is doing well.

#107 claps1775

claps1775

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts
  • LocationIowa. Close to the University of Iowa.

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:39 PM

I just flash the file as the droidhive.com stated. It went through the install fine. Then the reboot was good and the 91 app upgrade as well. I do not see anything different. For example, I still have amazon kindle. What is the bloat ware was talked about that the file was getting rid of? I am lost. It seems the same before I flashed the file. Did I miss something?

To powerful to fall into my hands. Click......Rooted. ICS rommed!!!!! Muhahahahah!!!!

#108 theonlycosmic

theonlycosmic

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:47 PM

Okay so many people have reported errors and such. I have done all instructions and even removed bloat/.odex files. I have also put in my own build.prop lines and am running smoothly. Sq lite editor is fine for me even after installing this.
Current Phone: Motorola Droid Razr MAXX Stuck on .210 Running Black Widow ICS ROM (leak)

#109 claps1775

claps1775

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:51 PM

Now my Titanium Backup patch4x will not work. Says there is no root. I unstalled it and installed it. Still no dice. I have root protected too.

To powerful to fall into my hands. Click......Rooted. ICS rommed!!!!! Muhahahahah!!!!

#110 s.cooper

s.cooper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Google+:unionshane@gmail.com
  • Locationsioux city ia

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:52 PM

I need info!!!!! Ive read around and trying to determine if my. 173 will work for a ics rom on my new maxx....keep reading need. 6.12.17x and cant find the right info.....HELP-ROOKIE CRACK FLASHER DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

#111 claps1775

claps1775

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:52 PM

I am going to flash my backup and try later once this is fixed.

#112 superrelaxx

superrelaxx

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 921 posts
  • Twitter:jasNwa
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:55 PM

I need info!!!!! Ive read around and trying to determine if my. 173 will work for a ics rom on my new maxx....keep reading need. 6.12.17x and cant find the right info.....HELP-ROOKIE CRACK FLASHER DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

if it's stock, hell to the yea

#113 claps1775

claps1775

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:55 PM

Yes 173. Will work and has to be unmodified too. Fallow the instructions and you will be fine. I did a rsd back to stock stock and updated to 173. Then did the flash. Hope that helps you.

#114 s.cooper

s.cooper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Google+:unionshane@gmail.com
  • Locationsioux city ia

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:57 PM

So im golden and flash away im stock brand new outta the box?

#115 theonlycosmic

theonlycosmic

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 21 April 2012 - 06:17 PM

I have removed almost all blur and stock apps/.odex files and have added in bulid.prop tweaks yet I am perfectly fine and get no FC.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Attached Thumbnails

• uploadfromtaptalk1335061744618.jpg
  • uploadfromtaptalk1335061754235.jpg

Current Phone: Motorola Droid Razr MAXX Stuck on .210 Running Black Widow ICS ROM (leak)

#116 sd_N

sd_N

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 06:59 PM

One of the reasons to use IC bootstrap is so you can make/restore nandroid backups. Regular one causes issues when doing those.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Yes.. regular Bootstrap is a no no...took me 3 tries at restoring to figure it out.... :blink:

All good with ics bootstrap

#117 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:49 PM

Yes.. regular Bootstrap is a no no...took me 3 tries at restoring to figure it out.... :blink:

All good with ics bootstrap

The version of bootstrap wasn't the issue. It was the "su-backup" file that needed to be deleted to restore a nand. Pretty sure the other bootstrap would work as well, I'm not going to test it though.

#118 theonlycosmic

theonlycosmic

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:17 PM

The version of bootstrap wasn't the issue. It was the "su-backup" file that needed to be deleted to restore a nand. Pretty sure the other bootstrap would work as well, I'm not going to test it though.

If that's the case then why not just use the new ics bootstrap for .173 base if the problem was the su-backup

#119 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:23 PM

If that's the case then why not just use the new ics bootstrap for .173 base if the problem was the su-backup

I'm not saying the ICS bootstrap can work on .173.

I'm saying the older bootstrap "might" have worked with ICS.

#120 leviwg

leviwg

News Writer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:36 PM

will this be a step stool to a 1 percent battery mod? has anyone come across one for the leak? ive tried to look but all i got is the circle battery that shows percentage.
a what? an android? whats that?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users